PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Londongirl- I see something!!
Sorry to butt in like this, but I have been lurking and just got so excited to see your test!
A tiny bit about me, I am TTC #2 and am on my 5th cycle. 2nd cycle with pre-seed. This cycle we are taking it easy, DH is going through a rough patch and doesn't much want to BD, but it only takes once! :) baby dust to all! Petesgirl I can't wait for you to test!

Hi Rainy
Thanks for your lovely words. I'm sorry your hubby is going through a tough time :( when wil you time bd for then?
xx

how much preseed does every1 use? the recommended 3 or less?

i used less - about half the applicator full

oh and a bit more (less than in the applicator) inside a softcup

londongirl - i am keeping fingers and toes crossed for you! my lines havent gotten any darker. they are still super faint. so here's to us having to spend less time squinting and more time with morning sickness in the very near future!!!

I just got my BPF today! Third cycle trying, first cycle on pre-seed. It definitely helped!

I only used 1g of pre-seed. But aside from that, on certain days when we're too tired, we used insemination method using a dropper, pre-seed applicator, and pre-seed. I used 2g the first time and it was way too much for me. Half of it leaked out... even laying down.

I filled the applicator with some pre-seed, then put the little swimmers in there, top up with more pre-seed. But I make sure I do it slowly so I don't hurt them.

It definitely helped us!!!

minimocha,

Congrats on your BFP!! H&H 9 months to you!!! Hubby and I used 2.5 grams of Preseed. I inserted it 15 minutes before BD'ing and it definitely worked for us along with OPK's.

All the best to everyone else anticipating their BFP's! :dust:

Thanks for the advice :)

Hi Leikela I remember you saying to me that 3 was too much. This is my 2nd cycle using preseed and I used 2g last cycle and thought maybe it was enough so tried using the recommended 3 and although none came out I felt too wet and could here it making like a suction noise when we were BDing lol, maybe cut it down to 2.5g? Hows your pregnancy? You feeling ok?

Congratulations on all the :bfp: s ladies :) x

This might be a bit odd, but I think there might be a difference in how much PreSeed you need depending on if your partner is circ'd or not. From what I've noticed, I'm pretty sure that uncirc'd guys do not need as much PreSeed as circ'd guys do. Hubby and I had a nice long talk about how much to use and what is working for is was filling only two thirds of the way to the 1 during my most fertile day (just after getting the positive OPK) and between the 1 and the 2 during other times. (((NOW FOR TMI))) I think that uncirc'd guys tend to make more of their own lube as well as everything just "stays in" better. DH is not circ'd and the aformentioned amounts usually work perfectly for us but (TMI! TMI! TMI!) the other day when we BD'd he used one of those "rings" on himself and it um, made it so his boy parts were acting more like circ'd boy parts and we had to put in a bunch more PreSeed withing a couple minutes (up to the 3 line) and then even more a few minutes later because everything was drying out really quick and getting rather uncomfortable... :/

Sorry for the vast amount of icky-ness, but I'm hoping the info might help some of the newer PreSeed users out there.

Good luck ladies! :dust:

hi everyone
can you believe all the BFPs that are coming through? it is insane! Somwhere I read someone saying that March is supposed to be a fertile month! Well I tested again this morning (for those of you who don't know, i tested yesterday and swear i saw a shadow of a second line). This morning on superdrug AND frer, there is the faintest shadow of a second line. still extremely faint, but darker than yesterday's.
I know this technically counts as a BFP, but because of my 2 previous chem's, i'm only going to consider it a BFP if I get to Sunday (AF is due on Saturday).
Pls keep me in your prayers
xox

this morning's test. the iphone doesn't pick up the line as obvious as it is to the naked eye - but I hope you can all see it :/ (again i've put a space between the https:// and the rest of the address xx)

https:// s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc496/limpopo2/?action=view&current=bfp223.jpg

Just text you hun! That is loooaads clearer than yesterday!
I'm positively swinging on my office chair!! Yaaaaayyyyy!!! So made up! PRAYING this one sticks for you xxx

Just text you hun! That is loooaads clearer than yesterday!
I'm positively swinging on my office chair!! Yaaaaayyyyy!!! So made up! PRAYING this one sticks for you xxx

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

hi everyone
can you believe all the BFPs that are coming through? it is insane! Somwhere I read someone saying that March is supposed to be a fertile month! Well I tested again this morning (for those of you who don't know, i tested yesterday and swear i saw a shadow of a second line). This morning on superdrug AND frer, there is the faintest shadow of a second line. still extremely faint, but darker than yesterday's.
I know this technically counts as a BFP, but because of my 2 previous chem's, i'm only going to consider it a BFP if I get to Sunday (AF is due on Saturday).
xox

I have everything crossed for you Londogirl:thumbup: that line will turn darker n will be visible!:happydance::happydance:

hi everyone
xox

I have everything crossed for you Londogirl:thumbup: that line will turn darker n will be visible!:happydance::happydance:

thank you... could you see today's line?

Hi Leikela I remember you saying to me that 3 was too much. This is my 2nd cycle using preseed and I used 2g last cycle and thought maybe it was enough so tried using the recommended 3 and although none came out I felt too wet and could here it making like a suction noise when we were BDing lol, maybe cut it down to 2.5g? Hows your pregnancy? You feeling ok?

Hi ES89! Yes, try 2.5. That seemed to be the right amount for me. Not too much leaking out afterwards! :) And thanks for asking, but I am doing ok. Since the tail end of week 5 I have had constant nausea which gets worse towards the end of the day. Then there is the fatigue... LOL I won't lie, but the first part of pregnancy blows! I keep telling myself the end result will be worth it. :)

hi everyone
xox

I actually do see a really faint line!! Since pictures aren't as good as the real thing, is the line pink in color? It looks gray in the picture but that doesn't mean it isn't pink in real life. LOL If it's pink, I think that's your BFP!! :) :flower:

Good morning ladies today i am 8 dpo and i just wanted to let you guys know I woke up to a runny/sniffy nose :/ I read that alot of women get cold like symptoms after implantation, I'm really not sure since its been storming here in new Orleans for the past 2 days so I might be genuinely catching a cold or if it's implanation ending...any thoughts??? I'm still having some dull cramps, just feel like AF is coming but she's more than a week away!!!!

I had the same dull cramps you had at the same time....!!

Are you testing tomorrow?
Xx

londongirl, I think I see a line on this one! I'm glad I don't have to be a debbie downer today :)

how much preseed does every1 use? the recommended 3 or less?

I dont use the application sticks they send with it. I find that it wastes the lube when you push it through.. there is always a coating left on the inside of the tube. I have some blunt ended syringes like the ones that you get with kids cough medicine and I use those. They come sterilized and single packaged, from a medical supply store. It measures in CCs and I think that we have found 1CC to 0.5CCs depening on where I am in my cycle is what works for us. I dont usually need any help in that department, but this whole TTC thing is stressing me out and Im not getting as much natural lube, plus I have a sneaky feeling that my CM is too thick during O time to help his swimmers. I believe in the power of PreSeed!! lol

I have to say Im sooo excited about the amount of :bfp:s that keep coming in! I hope that I am one of the lucky ones this month!!

Congrats to all the new ones that have been added since I was on a day ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->