PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

I have a PreSeed baby!!
:thumbup::cloud9::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_7772.jpg
    IMG_7772.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 13
pinksprinkles, we totally understand how you feel. It IS hard for any of us to see a BFP when we don't get one. Hopefully you can get some answers and a BFP soon!!

Yay medic!! H&H 9 months!!

AFM, we used our preseed for the first time today! :happydance: I am feeling so positive about this cycle, and I really hope I O sometime this week like I'm supposed to!

Medic, congrats again!! I used the same digi when I tested. I love the big YES +!! :)

Medic, congrats again!! I used the same digi when I tested. I love the big YES +!! :)

DH said yesterday he didn't know what to think of the faint line on the ICs and I was sad that he wasn't super excited. He told me he didn't trust the line even when it got darker today so when I got home from work I figured I would see hat the digital had to say about it. Lol. I was nervous that I was being fooled by the ICs so I POAS then walked away and a few mins later he goes 'babe, it's saying yes!!' I've never seen his eyes that wide. Hahaha. He def believes now ;)

DH said yesterday he didn't know what to think of the faint line on the ICs and I was sad that he wasn't super excited. He told me he didn't trust the line even when it got darker today so when I got home from work I figured I would see hat the digital had to say about it. Lol. I was nervous that I was being fooled by the ICs so I POAS then walked away and a few mins later he goes 'babe, it's saying yes!!' I've never seen his eyes that wide. Hahaha. He def believes now ;)

That's an awesome story!!! =) That is great hubby is a believer now! :)

Whoop whoop!wow wow wow! i love seeing the BFP's...it really does give me hope :happydance::happydance:

All the preggars ladies please please send the baby dust on our way :thumbup:

Whoop whoop!wow wow wow! i love seeing the BFP's...it really does give me hope :happydance::happydance:

All the preggars ladies please please send the baby dust on our way :thumbup:

I just went to the post office and sent 500kg of babydust to you - signed delivery ;)

xx

Mummywant2be,

Out of interest - not that I endorse these or really believe in them, but have you had a psychic reading? as i said, i don't put faith in them at all, but it is weird that mine predicted a december birth and - if this one works out - i'll be due 2nd dec...

just wondering if it's something you'd done?

so I had trouble with my opks yest afternoon, Kept getting error message so I got frustrated as i usually get my + on that day but I gave up for that day because I am trying not too stress myself out but BD last night anyway. -opk today, just wondered if I should have got my + yesterday....and I may have missed my chance for this month...

Congrats on the new :bfp: s :)

Mummywant2be,

Out of interest - not that I endorse these or really believe in them, but have you had a psychic reading? as i said, i don't put faith in them at all, but it is weird that mine predicted a december birth and - if this one works out - i'll be due 2nd dec...

just wondering if it's something you'd done?

I've never thought of that hey - I will google and see what I come up with - I really wanted a 2012 babe...but it doesn't look it's going to happen...:nope: so i guess i will settle for a 2013 one :happydance::happydance:

thanks a mil for your help London :flower:

WOW!!!! Ladies, this is amazing!! So many BFP!!
Londongirl so so so so happy for you dear, you deserve this!!
And annie, last months disappointment brought you a beautiful joy this month!! Congrads ladies!!

I've been dipping in and out of the thread over the last couple of months and you have persuaded me to join the gang. OH bought us some preseed, so hoping this is my cycle.

:dust: to all.

I've been dipping in and out of the thread over the last couple of months and you have persuaded me to join the gang. OH bought us some preseed, so hoping this is my cycle.

Goodluck :) when are you due to ov??

Hi ladies- congrats to all of the lovely ladies who have their BFPs. Wonderful and inspiring! What a fertile bunch. I am 1 dpo, we got in 2 well time BDs. I am optimistic, I feel like one was only 12 hours or so prior to ovulation, but might be wishful thinking. That time we didn 't use pre-seed because I had so much of my own fluid going on. Fingers crossed, if no BFP this time I will use pre-seed next month each time no matter what.
Also learned a new trick for getting DH to perform when he is not in the mood and I will not hesitate next cycle. Next cycle way more sex is in order. I am not playin around anymore :)

Goodluck :) when are you due to ov??

Thank you :) I'm not sure. Normally CD19, but last cycle was CD22. taking an average I think between 14th and 18th April. I'll be SMEPing from Monday though. Not sure when i should introduce the Pre Seed into cycle. :wacko:

onebumpplease - I started using PreSeed CD10, and I usually O around CD14-15, if that helps. I didn't want to waste it using it too early, but I don't want to take my chances either!

Well you've convinced me! I'm on 10dpo and was doing smep this month by I've been having cramps n am fairly certain The witch is on her way :-( was feeling pretty down last night but read this and ordered myself some preseed so would love to join the club next cycle.

One question, I read that you have to lube up beforehand? How has everyone coped with doing this n not ruining the moment? sorry If TMI but if I used it in the bathroom would it be all over my legs by the time I made it back to the bedroom?? Prob a dumb question but don't know anyone else thats tried it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->