PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Yay, my preseed arrived today. Can't wait to try it. Now all I need is a +OPK....:coffee:

Is it bad that I took another pg test this morning? Good news it's still positive but the line isn't any darker.

Takes 48 hours to double. Dont worry about it. Im 5 w 2 d preg and still taking tests..Guilty as charged!

Thanks midnight. I bought a 3-pack yesterday - will probably be gone by Monday :haha:

Congrats Joeliza! Yay!! Blow some baby dust this way pleeeeeze!!! Xx

Just wanna say.....CONGRATS Londongirl!!! I was well chuffed to log on and see that you got your BFP!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! xxx

Just wanna say.....CONGRATS Londongirl!!! I was well chuffed to log on and see that you got your BFP!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! xxx

THank you Katerina!!!
Look at your lovely scan picture!
xox

THank you Katerina!!!
Look at your lovely scan picture!
xox

Ahhh thanks....that seems so long ago now at 12 weeks! You will not believe how quick the pregnancy goes. I can't quite believe I only have 2 and a half months left. Had a growth scan on Friday and baby is weighing over 3lbs already....measuring over a week bigger than she is, and is already head down. I'm hoping she stays in there til her due date coz I still have loads to do lol!

Maybe she will be our first pre-seed thread baby?!

Congrats again to all you girls that have got your BFPs!!

xxx

Quick update. My HCG level went from 31 to 101 in 2 days!!! And as to hpt...def darker! So far so good :)

Hi ladies- it is quiet around here! Just checking in, I am 9 dpo, I will test on Monday if no AF. Just waiting and waiting and waiting!!
How are all the expecting mamas feeling?

Hi ladies- it is quiet around here! Just checking in, I am 9 dpo, I will test on Monday if no AF. Just waiting and waiting and waiting!!
How are all the expecting mamas feeling?

The wait is the worst part!! My fingers are crossed that you get your BFP!!

I am 11 weeks today and am feeling exhausted. The nausea has let up a bit so that's good. But my abdomen has grown and the pressure of my expanding uterus is sometimes painful but I am taking it all in good stride. Thanks for asking!

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone? It's been quite. We need more :bfp:'s! When is everyone testing?

AFM: I just began my 2WW. I'm testing on 4/14 (DH birthday). FX'd for a :bfp: as that would be the best birthday gift ever!

:dust: to all TCC and H & H 9 months to all the Mommies to be :happydance:

Leikela- glad to hear you are starting to feel better. Must be a relief!!

Layla- I agree it is very quiet! I am testing on Monday if no AF. I am super curious but promised myself I would wait for AF this time. We shall see if it is any easier to face the witch with no warning, probably not!

I've just ovulated yesterday so will be testing 18th April. Fingers crossed it will be a BFP and lead to a Christmas baby - best present ever x

Leikela- glad to hear you are starting to feel better. Must be a relief!!

Layla- I agree it is very quiet! I am testing on Monday if no AF. I am super curious but promised myself I would wait for AF this time. We shall see if it is any easier to face the witch with no warning, probably not!

Thanks RainyMama! And yes, it is a HUGE relief! :) I hope the :witch: stays away and you get your BFP on Monday!! :thumbup:

Tons of :dust: to all the Preseed ladies out there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->