PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

CartWheel: I didnt think that DH would be into watching me insert it so I snuck the applicators into my nightstand beside the bed with some PreSeed in it ready to go and then when he went to brush his teeth, I would quickly do it ;) lol On the nights that he was too fast I would send him for a glass of water for me

Onebump- I would start using it as soon as you enter your fertile phase. For me, at cd10. I think it is helpful to use it early-ish, you might not have any fertile CM at that point and pre-seed helps the swimmers. I figure it might help the sperm live longer and possibly one will be there waiting if it can survive.

Cartwheel - I have been inserting it in the bathroom and not much is leaking out. I don't have a nightstand on my side right now, but that sounds like a perfect plan that Medic shared.

ladies, silly me!!!!! i just realized all those days I was cramping thinking it was implantation, it was ovulation!!!! test strips are so unreliable!!! I think it was all the stress from my grandpa passing away and funeral arrangements took over my life but i am DEFINATELY getting a digital O test this cycle so waiting on AF to show so I can move on!!!! unless i did concieve last week but im not really feeling different, it would really be a miracle if i did though lol!!!

On to next month without any careless mistakes!!!! Gonna get a digital O test and use the same method I did this cycle, preseed, softcups, pineapple, pom juice, no caffiene, and lots vitamins!!!!!!

*Anyone have any suggestions for a good digital OPK????*
Here's to April testing!!!

ladies, silly me!!!!! i just realized all those days I was cramping thinking it was implantation, it was ovulation!!!! test strips are so unreliable!!! I think it was all the stress from my grandpa passing away and funeral arrangements took over my life but i am DEFINATELY getting a digital O test this cycle so waiting on AF to show so I can move on!!!! unless i did concieve last week but im not really feeling different, it would really be a miracle if i did though lol!!!

On to next month without any careless mistakes!!!! Gonna get a digital O test and use the same method I did this cycle, preseed, softcups, pineapple, pom juice, no caffiene, and lots vitamins!!!!!!

I used the clearblue digi opks and LOVED them! No guessing involved! And it felt so good seeing that smiley face! :)

I used the clearblue digi opks and LOVED them! No guessing involved! And it felt so good seeing that smiley face! :)

Thank you im actually getting alot of negative feedback on those but i'll defo do some research, did you use it the month you concieved...btw CONGRATS!!!

Thanks :) I did use them the month I got my bfp, they're the only opks I ever used. I'm sure I spent a lotttt of money on them over the months but it was worth it I think!

OPK's in general are very reliable. They don't tell you when you ovulate, they tell you when you are getting ready to ovulate. It detects the LH rise that means ovulation is around the corner. However, it doesn't mean you actually do ovulate. Like you said, the sadness and stress you were under meant your body delayed ovulation. If you kept doing the OPK's, you would have gotten another surge when you actually ovulated.

Whether you used digital or strips, you still would have gotten the positive result indicating the rise of your LH levels. Remember, this doesn't mean ovulation. You will catch that egg when the time is right! :)

OPK's in general are very reliable. They don't tell you when you ovulate, they tell you when you are getting ready to ovulate. It detects the LH rise that means ovulation is around the corner. However, it doesn't mean you actually do ovulate. Like you said, the sadness and stress you were under meant your body delayed ovulation. If you kept doing the OPK's, you would have gotten another surge when you actually ovulated.

Whether you used digital or strips, you still would have gotten the positive result indicating the rise of your LH levels. Remember, this doesn't mean ovulation. You will catch that egg when the time is right! :)

Thanks for the encouragement i definately needed that lol!!!

I have my fx'd for you that you get to 12 weeks your almost there!!! Congrats!!!!

I am so late on this, but I haven't checked-in in awhile. But congrats Londongirl!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! H&H 9 months!!!

Petesgirl- are you charting your basal body temperatures? For me, charting my temp is a great way to confirm that I have ovulated after seeing evidence of my LH surge on an opk. It is comforting to me to see that temp shift because it is evidence of the hormones changing. Progesterone released after ovulation raises your temp. Funny though, I have read the only way to know 100% that you've ovulated is if you fall pregnant. :)

Just found this thread

I used pre seed last cycle, BFN :(

This cycle might get brave and try soft cups.....

Hello ladies,

I wanted to share my good news. I got a BFP this morning!!! Doc confirmed this afternoon.

It was completely unexpected. We just started trying again after a 4 month hiatus. I don't know what did it: not thinking/obsessing about it, having an HSG last month, or our 2 week European vacation. Maybe a combination of the 3 :)

^Congrats on your BFP!!! H&H 9 Months!!^

Just found this thread

I used pre seed last cycle, BFN :(

This cycle might get brave and try soft cups.....

Hehe, you don't have to be brave to use them! If you use the applicators that come with preseed, you can definitely handle softcups. They are a little scary when you first look at them but they aren't bad at all and you can't even feel them when they are in correctly. I've been using them this cycle with preseed.

Petesgirl- are you charting your basal body temperatures? For me, charting my temp is a great way to confirm that I have ovulated after seeing evidence of my LH surge on an opk. It is comforting to me to see that temp shift because it is evidence of the hormones changing. Progesterone released after ovulation raises your temp. Funny though, I have read the only way to know 100% that you've ovulated is if you fall pregnant. :)

Yes I was charting but I have a CRAZY work schedule (I'm a RN) so I cant chart at the same time everyday and my chart started to look like a scatterplot lol!!! Funny thing is just before i logged on to BnB i looked at my chart and realized I was off on the 20 th, 21 st, and 22 nd, and I charted on time on each of those days and guess what!!!!! OVULATION!!!! my temp was 96.9 on the 20 th and 21 st (my temps are never the same two days in a row) it was a 97 even on the 22nd and then BOOM temp rose .5 degrees on the 23 rd.
I have been making careless mistakes that I dont have time for but were gonna get it right this time!!!! just waitig for AF so we can get a bean in my belly!!!!
*P.S. I also realized that if i missed my surge this month, then I probably have been missing it since we have been ttc...silly me!!!!:blush: I guess when I got my first BFP it was a "Lucky try" lol

JOELIZA OH MY GOSH!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

this is so flipping exciting! you are number 46!!!!!!!!

we are just one week apart. how WONDERFUL! funny, i swear what did it for me was my 2 week carribean holiday! there's a lot to be said for relaxing.

i am SO happy for you
xoxooxx
:yipee::yipee::yipee:

Hello ladies,

I wanted to share my good news. I got a BFP this morning!!! Doc confirmed this afternoon.

It was completely unexpected. We just started trying again after a 4 month hiatus. I don't know what did it: not thinking/obsessing about it, having an HSG last month, or our 2 week European vacation. Maybe a combination of the 3 :)

I just counted... Joeliza's BFP makes it 10 BFPs in 19 days - isn't that amazing?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->