PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

She was babysitting last night wasn't she, maybe she hasn't been able to get to a comp. I hope the horrible :witch: stays away for her.

londongirl ~ bd again today if you can..for insurance!! OOOOH so excited for you, seems like you timed everything perfect!

Mommytobe ~Sounds like you had a fun party...with some fireworks of your own. hehe:haha: My OH was the one holding the grudge..:dohh: not me..i was trying to make up quickly but it took him a long time to come around. I'll keep you posted on the fertility monitor. I've heard great things about it. Hope it works for us, if this cycle was a bust of course.

POPCORN ~ how's it going?? TEST!

Hi girls! :flower: thanks for thinking of me :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks everyone it makes this TCC stuff so much more bearable having support, you girls are lovely! And I don't know how I would do this without having you around! :friends:

AF greeted me this morning :brat: :gun: and I had a bit of a cry. :cry:

OH was really supportive and gave me lots of cuddles :cloud9:. Glad it's Sunday so that I can stay under a blanket and watch stuff or play video games and later I will have some nice wine too. :thumbup:

So now that AF is here and it's a new cycle, time to put my positive hat on:

Statistically we must be closer to our BFP :happydance:
It will happen when the time is right :yellow:
I will be enjoying wine later tonight :wine:
The wait is over :D
I can have a week off temping :coolio:
OH seems to be getting better so in the next few months we should be able to up the BD :wohoo:
Bring on cycle 8! PMA PMA PMA! :happydance:

Aww Popcorn that sucks, but i'm glad DH has been giving you lots of cuddles and yup keep up with the PMA, i just see another BFN as being another cycle to 'experiment'!!

BTW if i look at your post for a while, it looks like the Stork is leaking into that glass of wine.

Ohhhh sorry Haj - I meant after AF was due!! Yes she got a faintest line I think only 16dpo so 2 days after AF was late!!!!

Hey ladies sorry wasn't around yesterday but we have been visiting family this weekend! Haj yes faint Bfp at 17dpo so quite late! Af was two days late.

Hi to all the newbies and fx for all in the two!
Ready to see more Bfp's please!! Xxx

Ahhh Pop lovely- can't believe af turned up- gutted for you :(
I feel guilty as u was so sure this was gonna be your month.

Love your pma and all the things you write above are sooo true.

Your next tww will be here before u know it.

HUGE hugs xxx

Hey there ladies! :wave:
I'm feeling good for this cycle. We used PreSeed yesterday and OH said he felt really good about :sex:. Then this morning I woke up early and decided to POAS and I got my Smiley two days earlier than the last two months! So hopefully OH will be in the mood for another go today! I will have to turn on all the charm!

Popcorn: Sorry :witch: flew in and got you, but I like all your PMA! :hugs:
London: I like your siggy banner! That is pretty much how I feel (plus if this month doesn't stick, I will be testing again around xmas eve)!

GL and :dust: for everyone!

Aw popcorn- so sorry Af came ,i was so hopeful for u,:hugs: but glad u've got a supportive OH & having a good cry always makes me feel better too! but chin up & Fx'd,u will get ur Bfp very soon,x

joycie and london, i love your signatures! a reminder we're not alone <3

i'm hoping i'll write this down and realize how silly i'm being but i'm kinda freaking out i'm going to miss my O, which i shouldnt be because i'm on CD19 today and thats when i usually get my smiley. i'm thinking about using emilykates method and just having a BD marathon. i just know we'll get so exhausted! :haha: but it worked you emilykate! so i might just do it to ease my paranoia. i havnt felt this way before, that i'll miss my O. i just want it to happen NOW. my impatience is getting the best of me!

woohoo! just got my smiley! right on time! phew! time to get busy! :happydance:

You go girl!!!!!!

We don't want to hear from you for the next 2 days cos you'll be too busy.... ;) hehe just kidding!! But have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo, mommytobe that's good to hear i back up what londongirl says . . . straight to bed young lady!!!

Hey Ladies...Can I join?
Second cycle with preseed, well maybe last cycle doesnt count since we didnt BD the entire time DH was out of town..blah
Clomid makes you feel like cardboard so hoping preseed helps.
BabyDust...

mommytobe... looks like we will be in the TWW at the same time. I got my smiley today! GL with the egg chase! :dust:

mommytobe... looks like we will be in the TWW at the same time. I got my smiley today! GL with the egg chase! :dust:

woohoo! good luck to you too!! :dust:

welcome cajun!

I'm only 1dpo - so there are loads of us in th 2ww together!!

Ive decided I'll take my temp for a few days to confirm that I did Ov and then I'm going to leave it. I can't be bothered stressing over each dip and rise. I've done all I can to get that BFP and now it's just a waiting game so I'm just going to have fun and not think about it. Going to be on here lots of course tho! Are you girls going to temp in the 2ww? After 2 chemicals I'm seriously over the hurt of testing early...
Xx

Has anyone had an experience in charting where the temperature just keeps rising ... > I'm 4/5DPO and it just keeps going up .. no dips.

I'm going to keep temping. I stopped worrying about all the dips and rises, but I like to see the comparison from each cycle. Also, my DH likes to ask me about the temp. I think then he feels like he is more involved then just his :spermy:. :haha: I'm glad to have all you girls to be in the TWW with! Waiting for OH to wake up or stop watching football... not sure what he is doing today... I woke up really early and haven't checked in on him in awhile. He is an insomniac and very cranky if I wake him up too early. Anyhoo... have a good day everyone!

Has anyone had an experience in charting where the temperature just keeps rising ... > I'm 4/5DPO and it just keeps going up .. no dips.

I had that last cycle I think, but then the next day it dipped. It is normal to have the rise while the progesterone is building up in your system. If you get a dip in the next day or two it doesn't necessarily mean anything either. Or it could mean implantation. FX'd for you! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->