PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

:hugs: popcorn. I hope your temps weren't just messing with you being all high and triphasic-y!! I do know exactly how it feels to see that stupid temp drop around when AF is due. Good luck whatever happens... You could still be in! It's not over til she definitely shows up!

Joycie- I love your positivity you are one strong lady. Men eh? My OH is always trying to find logical solutions and he sucks at empathy, gotta love them though! It's really sweet that your DH is interested in what brand hpt's you get.
Hope your appointment goes well and you get an idea of how to move forward! Big hugs.

Thanks for the kind words. xx

Londongirl- woop woop- love it! :happydance::happydance:

Pop, did AF actually come?

Londongirl- No Af is not here, but my temps took a big nose dive, so most likely will arrive tomorrow. :hugs: My LP is normally either 13 or 14 days, so if she arrives tomorrow that would still be bang on time. xxx

Ohohohohoh! i may have just given myself some really good news, i think!
Reading through what EmilyKate wrote yesterday about inadequate corpus luteum funstion, and my biggest fear is that my problem is at the follicular level, however reading through what she wrote there's an 'extradiol' blood test for that and i had that test the same day as my FSH blood test a couple of months back and they all came back normal, so FX'd my problem may not be that bad and i'm halfway to remedying it already.
Ah, silver linings!

Joycie, that sounds good! :happydance: xx what excellent news xx

Yay Joycie that's unreal! Regardless of whatever it is that's "wrong",
Modern medicine is amazing and the best thing you can do is what you ARE doing: getting it sorted so you can get on with it. My colleague has PCOS and a host of other fertility issues, and at 40 she met the man of her dreams. She had to have some help getting preg medically but it worked great & after her little girl was born, 8 months later she fell pregnant "by accident" ie naturally without trying and her little boy is due in dec!

Londongirl - good news on the smiley opk....and the 'session' ,hope u caught the eggy & the bean sticks!

JoycieB -hope its not anything that medicine and some prayer cannot fix.hope u get ur questions answered on Tuesday .

Popcorn - hope its Bfp on its way!!!stay away Af :growlmad:

Afm- did a test in the morning BFN .was dissapointed,but am ok. waiting for the witch to show up & get onto the next cycle. Will probably do the opk & preseed one more time,if it doesn't happen will take a relaxed approach,and take it easy over the festive period.can't temp coz of my night & day shifts. Have a gynae appt Thursday,so will find out whats the deal with the BFNs.

Everyone in the tww -hope time flies by quick & u get your BFPs!!!!

londongirl- so happy for u tha
t u got ur smiley :) ,praying u catch miss eggy & she sticks,u are in my prayers,x

JoycieB-glad to hear u are being positive that ur corpus luteum problem isn't as bad as u first thought & that it can be sorted,Good luck at ur docs on tuesday,x

Popcorn-plz don't be upset about ur temp drop,do u feel crampy etc?praying that Af stays away,x

mammawannabe- when did u start ur opk's? Is it possible u Ov'd early this time & u missed it on the opk's?Fx'd for u,x.

Shayzee, thanks hun. I've given up on this cycle. Feeling mild cramps every now and then...I was naughty and tested again with an ic about 2 hours ago, BFN. Just waiting for AF to show up now. xxx

Popcorn, don't lose hope yet, it's not over until The witch shows. Crossing my fingers for u!

Hi guys, first month using pre-seed, willl be testing and hoping for a BFP on the 21st November, oh so excited dont know how I am going to pass the time xx

Hey Michelle, this is my first month using preseed too and I test 11/17 if AF doesn't show. I guess we can spend our time obsessing over symptoms and hoping this is it!

Hey Michelle, this is my first month using preseed too and I test 11/17 if AF doesn't show. I guess we can spend our time obsessing over symptoms and hoping this is it!

Yeah we can be tww buddies lol and go mad together xxx

Hey girlies.

Popcorn- I'm sorry :hugs: maybe 8th times a charm!

Still waiting to O. I'm hoping I will tonight, although OH and I have a party to go to but I'll make sure to sneak a BD sesh in. My temps started going up, I'm assuming that's a good sign?

Hi guys, first month using pre-seed, willl be testing and hoping for a BFP on the 21st November, oh so excited dont know how I am going to pass the time xx

First month for us too. I've read so many success stories about it, I can't wait to (hopefully) get my BFP this month! I'll be testing aroung the 21st too. Fingers xxed and baby dust!

Hi Michelle, mod and mommytobe (all Ms!!)
Looks like we're all o'ing around the same time and testing around the same time too! Exciting! I got a smile on a digi opk yesterday and it's gone today, which I assume means I'm o'ing literally anytime now! We BD'd yesterday and will do so again tonight and hopefully that should do the trick! With some PreSeed added in for good measure of course!!
Can't wait to ride out the TWW together!
Xx

Hi Michelle, mod and mommytobe (all Ms!!)
Looks like we're all o'ing around the same time and testing around the same time too! Exciting! I got a smile on a digi opk yesterday and it's gone today, which I assume means I'm o'ing literally anytime now! We BD'd yesterday and will do so again tonight and hopefully that should do the trick! With some PreSeed added in for good measure of course!!
Can't wait to ride out the TWW together!
Xx

That's great we can all keep each other going through the 2ww always good to have people around the same time to give each other support, how much of the preseed did you guys use, I only used up to 2 on the syringe as I heard that the full 6 is too much and 2 is best, think it was enough for me tbh. I got almost positive yesterday and had been feeling horny since thursday, so dtd on thursday night, friday night and this morning when I got my full positive and will probably dtd tomorrow morning and monday night just for safe measure lol, well will really keep going until my temp goes up so have to keep checking. Fingers crossed for us all and lots and lots of babydust xxxx

Hey ladies, hope you're all having a good day!

I'm at work and bored so have been playing with fonts, how's this for my sig
https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/christmastext/2011/11/05/56920b54536da3636acad4ba5a491977.gif

So I'm 4 DPO and can't wait to test! I've been charting my temps and it went down .1 from ovulation and now it went up .4 from yesterday so I'm happy about that, I just hope it stays up. I'm trying not to symptom spot but I've been having these weird cramps/twinges in my abdomen and last night I actually had a sharp pain in my abdomen ... maybe implantation? Not sure. I'm also experiencing a little change in my boobs ... sharp pains in them at times and (TMI maybe) my nipples are getting a little bigger .. they look kinda swollen...not the areola's but the actual nipple....anyways FX'd for my BFP!

Good luck ladies!

@Popcorn - sorry to hear about the temp drop. :( I know this probably won't help, but you do have time. I'm 36 and working on my first, so you have 6 years over me! :) *hugs* Here's hoping for a good next cycle for both of us.

@Joycie - Love your positivity and your post made me giggle! I sooooo know what you mean about sometimes just wanting a hug rather then logic. I'm so lucky that my hubby seems to be great on that, because my mom sucks at it. I'm glad you were able to move your appointment up even if it's only one day! And double yay for silver linings!! I've got my fx'd for you!

@lady - sorry for the bfn. Hopefully the doc has some answers for you!

AFM, my DH has his SA yesterday and they said we'll get the results of that on Tuesday. FX'd that everything looks good! I have my pelvic U/S on monday. I've been feeling really tired and run down lately and I'm hoping that that is just a sign of my body getting better - ya know like how a wound itches as it heals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->