PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Just wondering if anyone could take a look at my chart. It just put my crosshairs today and I'm confused by them. It says that I ovulated near CD21 but I think that I actually O'ed around CD 17 or 18 because I've still been doing OPK's and on CD 21 it was negative ... so I don't know if I believe it.

What do you think? Any suggestions would be great! And thanks in advance!

Af turned up . Was kinda expecting her after the bfn.Oh well, seems like am going for that gynae appt after all!

Aww, boooo to AF, that sucks. I'm in the same boat as you got a Doctors appointment tomorrowto hopefully figure out what's going on down there.
Every time i book a doctors appointment to check out certain days in my cycle i look forward to the day when i will have to cancel it . . .due to having a :bfp:

Good luck with the Docs - I know you'll update us.
I really hope they are helpful and give you some confidence- I think your BFP is going to be just around the corner and will be when you least expect it! xx

Add me to the list ladies! This will be the first month we are using pre-seed after 10 cycles. Hoping it will lead to a :BFP:

Just wondering if anyone could take a look at my chart. It just put my crosshairs today and I'm confused by them. It says that I ovulated near CD21 but I think that I actually O'ed around CD 17 or 18 because I've still been doing OPK's and on CD 21 it was negative ... so I don't know if I believe it.

Have you tried adding temps to days 15-17?

Have you tried adding temps to days 15-17?

No I haven't tried doing that ... how would I go about doing that? I heard that you can add or subtract a .1 temperature for every half hour or something but I just started temping and wouldn't know how to go out doing that...except for what I just described.

Give this a go: My Chart > Enter Data, click back arrow until to find the date, enter the temperature, and save.

good afternoon ladies!
so i got my +OPK yesterday so obviously we :sex: i have to say, it was kind of awkward and could go down as the worst BD we've ever had. OH wasnt in the mood so he really had to work for it, it was all business. and then he said he really didnt like the preseed :shock: he said he liked it last month! i think it was mainly because the sex as a whole was awful. he did say he didnt mind using it during O time but that he didnt really want to use it when i'm not. fair enough.
ugh it was just so bad lol its never been like that. hes such a trooper though :winkwink:

hoping tonight will have a little more romance :flower:

good afternoon ladies!
so i got my +OPK yesterday so obviously we :sex: i have to say, it was kind of awkward and could go down as the worst BD we've ever had. OH wasnt in the mood so he really had to work for it, it was all business. and then he said he really didnt like the preseed :shock: he said he liked it last month! i think it was mainly because the sex as a whole was awful. he did say he didnt mind using it during O time but that he didnt really want to use it when i'm not. fair enough.
ugh it was just so bad lol its never been like that. hes such a trooper though :winkwink:

Sounds just like me and my OH a few nights ago. The night after I got my pos OPK I wanted to make sure we BDed like 2 days in a row but after trying for an hour .. it just didn't happen. So embarrassing :blush: It's not his fault though since we ended up BDing like 3-5 days before the pos OPK...

I can't wait til it can go back to romantic and fun!!

good afternoon ladies!

Sounds like me and DH a couple of weeks ago, DH was tired and not i the mood so took a lot of fun out of it, then a couple of days later says that he thinks he's had a 'reaction' to the pre-seed. funny, because he was fine the other times we used it. I think it's just men in general, if something goes a little bit wrong, they need something to blame.:dohh:

so true joycie! lol they can be a little dramatic from time to time.
i'm glad we're not the only ones that have had this experience! i guess it just comes with the territory. when you have to plan BD it kinda takes the fun and passion out of it. but it will be worth it in the end!

Haj624 - am with u gal,Af due anytime- today 15dpo , tested on sat bfn. If she shows up,well it means we will be ovulating again in about 2-3 weeks!
Fx'd for u - hope its just a late BFP!!!!

Popcorn - :hugs: sorry af got u. Hope u enjoyed ur glass of wine.

To the ladies in the TWW ,GL and lots of baby dust.

Same to you Hun!!! Af was due yesterday??

I'm hoping to concieve by xmas! I have a 25day cycle and I'm day 2 so that means I'll be testing on the 1st of December or the 25th! Fingers crossed for me ladies!

Luck && Baby Dust to you all as well :)

That's was me and Dh too a couple of weeks ago , with the less romantic Bding session around O.
Gynae appt on Thursday ! Will see how it goes.

haha...you ladies sound like me and oh too...He has trouble performing on command. We tried to BD today and OH was just too stressed from work to finish the job...oh well. I guess i'm not gonna tell him when i actually need him, bc it seems when i really need it, he can't do the job. lol.

Anyways ~ HELP!! I can't figure this out, my body is going wonky and i'm not sure...what do you think. So, you all remember my debacle with the -opks, so on cd 21 i stopped using them as i usually only have a 28-30 day cycle....today went to the bathroom and had quite a bit of ewcm and have been feeling wet all day and yesterday too. Am i just Ov ing really late or is this a precursor to a bfp?? I'm due for AF on sat 11/12...wtf? tried to bd just in case, but like i said, OH was too stressed. ugh. feel like screeming cause i don't know whats going on inside my body. grr. :growlmad:

sorry for the crazy woman rant..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->