PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

mammawannabe - i wiiiish i had an answer! but i dont :sad1: BUT if it were me, i'd assume i was Oing. but thats just me. maybe try to jump OH so he doesnt see it coming :haha:

Did u poas Opk?? Or a hpt? :test:!! Know a girl who has tested neg but really positive. I know we hear this a lot but its true... Ur not out till the witch comes!!! Fx'd and :dust: to you!!

Did u poas Opk?? Or a hpt? :test:!! Know a girl who has tested neg but really positive. I know we hear this a lot but its true... Ur not out till the witch comes!!! Fx'd and :dust: to you!!

i was using poas opks but stopped at cd21 bc they kept coming up negative and i had been doing them since cd10...oh well. I'm not due for af until sat so i will wait a few more days before testing.

Mommytobe~ already tried to jump OH but he couldn't finish the job...now he has gone to bed. oh well. if i still have some ewcm tommorow will try to get him again. lol

Bought the clearblue fertility monitor to use with next cycle assuming Af is going to show. maybe that will help get a clearer pic as to when i am going to ov.

ugh.

No test today with ur Opk... If ur having EWCM then u might see ur positive. That's how I know when to test is by cm. Sorry about OH "going to bed early"! Mine thought we were good on Saturday cuz it felt "good" for him. That was before I got my smiley. But he was right that it was time... Maybe this pheromone thing is right?! :haha: I saw that some OH's have been uncooperative this cycle and mine must be on their cycle... He even told me that he was having PMS ! Whatever...

good afternoon ladies!
so i got my +OPK yesterday so obviously we :sex: i have to say, it was kind of awkward and could go down as the worst BD we've ever had. OH wasnt in the mood so he really had to work for it, it was all business. and then he said he really didnt like the preseed :shock: he said he liked it last month! i think it was mainly because the sex as a whole was awful. he did say he didnt mind using it during O time but that he didnt really want to use it when i'm not. fair enough.
ugh it was just so bad lol its never been like that. hes such a trooper though :winkwink:

hoping tonight will have a little more romance :flower:

I am so with you! I had practically begged my DH to BD with me before he went out of town (I thought I would O while he was gone). He was feeling ill the night before he left and was offering to BD still, but I could tell he didn't want to, but didn't want to disappoint me. In the end we didn't, and I ended up bawling :sad2: because he was thinking I would be mad. Oh, I felt TERRIBLE.

Morning ladies,

Aww :hugs: for the people with cranky DH's, i swear they have a 'time of the month' aswell.
Well i'm now off to the doctors to find out how many more condescending ways there are of telling me there's nothing wrong with me! See you in a bit.

aaaaand, i'm back!
From the first doctors appointment in a year where i haven't ended up in tears!
Basically yup, low progesterone, under functioning corpus luteum, the doctor has done all the tests that he can do so now i'm being referred to the fertility clinic at the local hospital (well he actually called in the infertility clinic, but i don't like that word). The stinger is it may take a while, my local hospital is currently trying to cut costs and one of the ways they are doing that is by vetting all the doctors referrals so they don't end up doing any uneccessary tests. So FX'd it's not too long, and the doctor said something that made me smile as i left "You never know, with any luck you might concieve before the clinic appointment!" that is the nicest thing any doctor has said to me. My faith in GPs has been a little restored.

so true joycie! lol they can be a little dramatic from time to time.
i'm glad we're not the only ones that have had this experience! i guess it just comes with the territory. when you have to plan BD it kinda takes the fun and passion out of it. but it will be worth it in the end!

Oh yes I've been there too. He wasn't into it and I had a hissy fit and said "YOU DON'T FIND ME SEXY ANYMORE!!!!" and stormed off. Poor guy. I must have been a touch hormonal?!?

Hi all
Well my temp stayed up for the 3rd day in a row. I'll take my temp one last time tomorrow morning but then will stop because DH comes home tomorro and I can't be bothered doing the temps now I know I Od. Instead I'm just going to focus on you lovely ladies. Without sounding pessimistic, I'm not excitedly counting down the 2ww. *With 2 previous chemicals I think I may have what Joycie has - low progesterone levels. So I may get a BFP but the trick is to keep it!! Anyway work is busy, there is lots of pre- Christmas fun happening and I did all I could already. Gonna keep eating healthily tho and gentle exercises. Thats it for me!!

Hi guys, good luck to all who are testing soon :flower: and get your bd on for all about to O!

Does anyone mind having a look at my chart, I had someone tell me I may have O'd cd25 instead of cd21?? :cry:

HI Ladies! How is everyone today??

Update: As for me - I am on CD27 and witch was due today and hasnt shown up! I tested on Sunday and it was negative (middle of day) so I am not too hopeful, but I only have an 11 day LP so it could have been a bit early to test. If I dont get AF by Friday I will test. I am getting alot of CM though....like I think my period is coming and its just CM....TMI, sorry....anyway, keep your fingers crossed for me! I am getting AF style cramps on and off, so who knows? If not, on to the next cycle!

hi everyone!

joycie - what a nice doctor! i'm glad he was so positive! i'm praying you do get PG before your next appointment!!

london - fx for you!

Update: As for me - I am on CD27 and witch was due today and hasnt shown up! I tested on Sunday and it was negative (middle of day) so I am not too hopeful, but I only have an 11 day LP so it could have been a bit early to test. If I dont get AF by Friday I will test. I am getting alot of CM though....like I think my period is coming and its just CM....TMI, sorry....anyway, keep your fingers crossed for me! I am getting AF style cramps on and off, so who knows? If not, on to the next cycle!

Exciting! All looking good! Please keep us posted xx

Hi guys, good luck to all who are testing soon :flower: and get your bd on for all about to O!

Does anyone mind having a look at my chart, I had someone tell me I may have O'd cd25 instead of cd21?? :cry:

in my opinion, there's no way you O'd on cd25?! how on earth did they justify that? firstly, you got your pos OPKs 2 days before CD21, and secondly your temp shot up straight after. i know there were a couple of dips afterwards, but they can be explained by many factors but it 100% looks to me like Ov on CD21 - which makes you clearly 7DPO!

Hi Lola,

I've looked at your chart and I have to say, I think I'm with FF on this one!
I can see why you may think you possibly ov'd later on cd25 coz of the big rise, but your opk and your first temp rise were both around the same time, which makes me agree that it was then. Ovulation can be a gradual rise, not just a sharp one.

Good luck xx

Due to test today BFN ...but no AF, I am still nauseous and very tender heavy breasts x3-4 days. I am not counting myself out yet:wacko:

Exciting! All looking good! Please keep us posted xx

How are you feeling?!?!

Hey London, how are you?? Nada as of yet. She is due today....I am getting crampy and a wet type feeling. I usually spot though for exactly 2 days before AF and no spotting so far. CM is creamy. We shall see! Fingers crossed for all of us :) I think I am going to test Friday

Hi ladies! Sorry we haven't checked in in a while, but I have some news! I took a Wondfo strip on Sunday afternoon (9 dpo) and it didn't look like anything after the 5 minute wait. Did another yesterday and DH called me after about 8 minutes and there was a faint second pink line! I dug out the one from Sunday from the trash and it just BARELY had a shadow of pink too. So this morning I did another (11 dpo) and a slightly darker second line showed up in only 3 minutes (test says to read AFTER five minutes)!

So I guess that's a BFP for me!!!! This was our first cycle using Conceive Plus....but I O'd late, had a weird period before, and never had an OPK give me a smiley even testing twice a day. Even with all that, it still seems to have worked this time! Just hope it sticks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->