PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Morning girls

Any news Joeliza?

Nausea – especially nearly throwing up – does sound very promising. It’s all very exciting!

I woke up and had a weird thought. Last night my husband said to me “Try not to stress about TTC – I KNOW you’ll be pregnant within 6 months”. That helped a bit. But it really struck me last night… it REALLY is the unknown that stuffs with your mind isn’t it. If I had a crystal ball and it told me (and it was 100% accurate) that I’d conceive in 12 months’ time and there on after have as many kids easily as we wanted, I would be fine. Sure I’d think ‘oh 12 months!! That’s a long time!”, but the knowledge that it would HAPPEN for sure, would be all I needed to relax. Now realistically, all of us on this thread have WAY more chance of getting pregnant FASTER than the next 12 months. But it is that niggling ‘what if I can’t ever’ that kills me. everytime AF arrives I see it as ‘see there’s proof that I’ll never have a baby’ rather than ‘oh that’s ok, that’s just one cycle less til I get my BFP’

I don’t really have a conclusion to this thought, but I guess I found it quite helpful to identify exactly what was causing my distress (the unknown and doubt, rather than simply having to wait). And then realistically thinking, the odds are EASILY in all of our favours that we’ll get what we want.

Anyway, on that note, better get back to work – and hope you’re all having healthy and happy days and thinking happy baby thoughts 
xx

Morning. Londongirl,i totally understand what you're saying & know where you're coming from.I was in the same position 5/6 years ago ,i honestly thought i'd never happen for me-for over a year i'd lose more hope each time Af would show.We were about 14 months into ttc when we saw a FS & then a further 8 months before i conceived my DS-so it happened & i know it will happen for you & the other girls on here too-very soon.Its only human to think this way ;its all part of our journey.Later in life we'll look back & think " what was i worried about?!" And as you said (esp.with all the things we are trying) the odds are in our favour- it will happen- it's just a matter of time.....x :dust: to us all!

Hi Londongirl and everyone else! Firstly, apologies for not being able to keep the previous thread up...When i got back from London I had to catch up with lots of work and had not logged in for ages..then came back to the re-vamped forum.

Glad you started a new thread babe!! Can I please join your thread? BFN for me on the first month using pre-seed, but going for it again tonight and on Saturday.

xxx

Welcome back Popcorn!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you! i'll add you to the list and let me know when you're BFP is due. as you can tell from the thread, we're aiming for 50 BFPs by Chrissie eve. I am wondering whether I should add all the girls from your thread, because we started it together and it was only one month.
Do you think I should?

hi hun, sure go for it! Or is there a way you can take over that thread?

Whichever way you like is fine by me! I went into the other thread to apologise also, and added a couple of the BFP's I saw onto the first page,but don't know how to change the title...(I'm crap at this :haha:)

If you fancy taking over the thread, perhaps we can find out how to do so. But otherwise, go ahead and ad everyone.

My BFP is due Sunday 6th Oct.

xxx

This was my second month using Preseed. I got my BFP this morning about 30 minutes ago!!!!!

This was my second month using Preseed. I got my BFP this morning about 30 minutes ago!!!!!

I FOUND MY NUMBER 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

for those of us who got BFN after first cycle of preseed, here's proof that sometimes second time is lucky :)

i'm sooo happy for you xxxxxxxxx

Our Conceive Plus arrived in the post yesterday! Can't wait to try it out early next week!

You've put me in a GREAT mood InHisHands - i can't tell you how deeply happy i get when i see one of the girls on B&B get a BFP - cos i know how much it is
H&H 9 months. i'm going to go celebrate by buying a big chocolate ice cream (haha any excuse!!)

OMG! I have been in a meeting for a couple of hours and come out to read all this exciting stuff! :happydance:

Congratulations on your BFP Inhishands! Great news!! :thumbup:
This is my second month with Preseed and I hope i'm as lucky as you!!!
You give me great hope!

How many dpo were you when you tested? Did you have any symptoms!
Really pleased for you!

Popcorn- welcome back hun xx :hugs:

Morning girls

Any news Joeliza?

Nausea – especially nearly throwing up – does sound very promising. It’s all very exciting!

I woke up and had a weird thought. Last night my husband said to me “Try not to stress about TTC – I KNOW you’ll be pregnant within 6 months”. That helped a bit. But it really struck me last night… it REALLY is the unknown that stuffs with your mind isn’t it. If I had a crystal ball and it told me (and it was 100% accurate) that I’d conceive in 12 months’ time and there on after have as many kids easily as we wanted, I would be fine. Sure I’d think ‘oh 12 months!! That’s a long time!”, but the knowledge that it would HAPPEN for sure, would be all I needed to relax. Now realistically, all of us on this thread have WAY more chance of getting pregnant FASTER than the next 12 months. But it is that niggling ‘what if I can’t ever’ that kills me. everytime AF arrives I see it as ‘see there’s proof that I’ll never have a baby’ rather than ‘oh that’s ok, that’s just one cycle less til I get my BFP’

I don’t really have a conclusion to this thought, but I guess I found it quite helpful to identify exactly what was causing my distress (the unknown and doubt, rather than simply having to wait). And then realistically thinking, the odds are EASILY in all of our favours that we’ll get what we want.

Anyway, on that note, better get back to work – and hope you’re all having healthy and happy days and thinking happy baby thoughts 
xx

I know exactly what you mean!

When hubby and I decided we wanted to try for a family in June this year, we both said we would play it cool, and if it happens it happens etc etc. We were in no hurry!

Well, a month in I read about charting, so started doing that, then tried OPK's and in July after my chemical, I started getting obsessed!

As much as I would like it to happen now, I would be happy knowing It wouldn't happen until next year, Just as long as I knew it would happen next year! Its the not knowing that kills me!

I know it sounds silly,but I also feel like i'm letting my hubby down too.

All this and I've only been trying for only 5 months!!! BUT it's sooooo easy to get carried away feeling like its the worst thing in the world. But actually on reflection things aren't too bad for me at all!!

I feel selfish considering there have been people trying for months and months longer than me!

Inhishands, HUGE congratulations!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Woop woop! xxx

I'm 16 dpo today. The only symptom i had was cold symptoms... sore throat, thirsty, and tons of mucus. My boobs arent sore, and im not tired at all (2 tell tell signs). I didnt even think i was pregnant... and that i was wasting a test and that i was just late due to the cold. The test proved me wrong.

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 23
oooh, so much exciting stuff going on, congrats to all the BFPs!!

I'm 16 dpo today. The only symptom i had was cold symptoms... sore throat, thirsty, and tons of mucus. My boobs arent sore, and im not tired at all (2 tell tell signs). I didnt even think i was pregnant... and that i was wasting a test and that i was just late due to the cold. The test proved me wrong.

Am slightly relieved to hear you say that, evry cycle just before AF is due DH asks me to test and i'm always reluctant to because i never 'feel' pregnant, family tell me that they didnt have symptoms or didnt know till they tested, but i assumed that because im REALLY looking for symptoms i WOULD notice them, so hey it could happen after all.

Ha ha! It just goes to show that symptoms vary for each woman, so it's no good trying to convince ourselves based on the obvious ones!

Congrats again! Here's wishing you a Happy and healthy 9 months! xx

I am excited to see some of you getting BFP! I sure hope I can get mine too! I am still waiting to O!

Im on first month with preseed BFP due 10/11 :) congrats to all the :bfp: ladies! :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->