PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Vichy, I've added you to the BFP due date list :)
Emilykate, your post above is scary because it EXACTLY describes my TTC journey - and i mean exactly!!!!
yay - wonder who will be our number 6!!

PS guess what - I believe in my heart of hearts that I'm going to get my 'Christmas top 50 BFPs' on this thread!!!! - I honestly do!

congrats ladies!! this is great news! h&h to all of you!!

so much has gone on in here since yesterday, maybe i shouldnt have slept in so i could keep up! :winkwink:

so weird thing that i'd like to share with you ladies. so tuesday night i had very light spotting only when i wiped, figured af was on her way. wednesday (yesterday) morning when i wiped it was red so, of course, figured this is it, shes here. well....now i have nothing. all day yesterday and up until right now absolutly nothing. :shrug: i came off BCP in june. had very normal periods every month since, except last month when i had a chemical and bled for 9 days. sooo i dont know whether to count this as CD2 or what? what do you girls think? i was excited this month for a normal on time AF because last month was awful. i just want to get back to using my preseed and BDing! :wacko:

so much has gone on in here since yesterday, maybe i shouldnt have slept in so i could keep up! :winkwink:

so weird thing that i'd like to share with you ladies. so tuesday night i had very light spotting only when i wiped, figured af was on her way. wednesday (yesterday) morning when i wiped it was red so, of course, figured this is it, shes here. well....now i have nothing. all day yesterday and up until right now absolutly nothing. :shrug: i came off BCP in june. had very normal periods every month since, except last month when i had a chemical and bled for 9 days. sooo i dont know whether to count this as CD2 or what? what do you
girls think? i was excited this month for a normal on time AF because last month was awful. i just want to get back to using my preseed and BDing!
:wacko:

Hi hun, hmmm not sure what to say!
How many dpo are you? Were u expecting af anytime soon?

It could be an implantation or breakthrough bleed if only a couple of days?
I hope it wasn't the old witch!

Do u chart yr temps? If so and yr temps are still high, u are possibly still in the running for a Bfp yet! Fingers crossed x

Hi All! :D

Being CD4 is boring. LoL

mommytobe11, hard to say... that would be confusing! First, how many dpo are you? Second, if it doesn't continue, I would take a test in a week. It would for sure give enough time to solidify whether it is IB or not by then. If it's BFN, I would count the spotting as CD1 if it happened when you would normally expect AF. Hope you're able to figure it out soon!

I'm 16 dpo today. The only symptom i had was cold symptoms... sore throat, thirsty, and tons of mucus. My boobs arent sore, and im not tired at all (2 tell tell signs). I didnt even think i was pregnant... and that i was wasting a test and that i was just late due to the cold. The test proved me wrong.

Wow! Now that is a STRONG BFP! :D:D:D Huge Congrats!! :cloud9:

mommytobe
2 questions:
1. have you been monitoring your temps, and if so have they dropped or stayed high?
2. have you done another HPT?

AF may be really light because of your chem last month, or maybe this is early preg bleecding, which is common

PLEASE TEST - YOU MIGHT BE NUMBER 6!!!!!!!!

so weird thing that i'd like to share with you ladies. so tuesday night i had very light spotting only when i wiped, figured af was on her way. wednesday (yesterday) morning when i wiped it was red so, of course, figured this is it, shes here. well....now i have nothing. all day yesterday and up until right now absolutly nothing. :shrug: i came off BCP in june. had very normal periods every month since, except last month when i had a chemical and bled for 9 days. sooo i dont know whether to count this as CD2 or what? what do you
girls think? i was excited this month for a normal on time AF because last month was awful. i just want to get back to using my preseed and BDing!

Do u chart yr temps? If so and yr temps are still high, u are possibly still in the running for a Bfp yet! Fingers crossed x

hey! i'm 12dpo. i expected AF no later then yesterday, so if it is AF she was right on time. i dont chart, yet anyway. something i've been thinking about doing. i guess i'll just have to wait and see the next couple of days what happens. thanks for responding! i wasnt necessarily looking for magic answers just wanted to "say it" out loud to try and make sense of it :dohh:

thanks girls for responding! maybe i'll test with SMU. if thats still bfn and its continuing like this i'll test in a week.

I just looked at our timeline on the first page and we have three BFPs due on the 24th October. Are any of you going to test early? I want to get to number 7 by the end of the weekend.

I just looked at our timeline on the first page and we have three BFPs due on the 24th October. Are any of you going to test early? I want to get to number 7 by the end of the weekend.

oct 24 is a lucky day to test!! (its OH birthday! :haha:)

I said I'd test on the 24th but that is at 10 dpo.
Will prob use some Internet Cheapies on sat/sun though!

girls think? i was excited this month for a normal on time AF because last

month was awful. i just want to get back to using my preseed and BDing!

hey! i'm 12dpo. i expected AF no later then yesterday, so if it is AF she was right on time. i dont chart, yet anyway. something i've been thinking about doing. i guess i'll just have to wait and see the next couple of days what happens. thanks for responding! i wasnt necessarily looking for magic answers
just wanted to "say it" out loud to try and make sense of it :dohh:

Ah bless u!
That's what's good about this thread- its not necessarily getting the answer but
just voicing all the thoughts or questions that come with ttc...

No one is too crazy on here!

We're all going thru the same thing and it's good to share experiences!
Ttc sistas!! He he!
Xxx

im also due to test 23/24th. I,ll b chewing my nails with u girls!
Still have sore nipples (sorry tmi) hoping its my BFP!!

Hello lovely ladies!

InHisHands - HUGE congrats on the BFP!!! Very happy for you. Btw, I <3 your screen name - must.continue.to.repeat.that.to.myself. With all we do to better our chances it's easy to forget Who is really in charge.

London: I always feel better after reading your posts :). Thanks for remembering and for reminding us that sooner or later we will all be mothers.

As to me, BFN with FMU this morning :cry:. I just knew my symptoms would lead to a BFP this month - that they weren't for nothing. After testing, DH took one look at my sad face then hugged and told me not to worry and that we'd try again next month. Inside I couldn't help but I feel as though I'd let him down.

joeliza, aw hun :hugs:. Don't put all that pressure on yourself as it takes two to do this. Plus, you're not out yet. You still have a few days to have those hormones double if a BFP is coming. But either way, your DH is right, all you can do is pick up and try next month. It will happen!
(until then, I have my fx for you!)

Joeliza, I'm so sorry you're feeling crap at the moment. It's such a bloody emotional rollercoaster :( big hugs
Xxx

I'm reading up ways to bring on ovulation earlier. I have 5 week cycles but that means my ovulation is cycle literally falls exactly on my husband's stupid 3-day conference away from London. Augh??!?! So I'm trying to coax ovulation into being a little early and then hopefully PreSeed and some good lovin' will keep his sperms happy and alive until O happens even if iynis while he is away. Fingers crossed
Xx

joeliza, aw hun :hugs:. Don't put all that pressure on yourself as it takes two to do this. Plus, you're not out yet. You still have a few days to have those hormones double if a BFP is coming. But either way, your DH is right, all you can do is pick up and try next month. It will happen!
(until then, I have my fx for you!)

Aww, thanks for the encouragement xx

I'm reading up ways to bring on ovulation earlier. I have 5 week cycles but that means my ovulation is cycle literally falls exactly on my husband's stupid 3-day conference away from London. Augh??!?! So I'm trying to coax ovulation into being a little early and then hopefully PreSeed and some good lovin' will keep his sperms happy and alive until O happens even if iynis while he is away. Fingers crossed
Xx

Hiya, check just in case I'm wrong but pretty sure Agnus Castus can help bring on Ov.... I've seen it mentioned several times! Check it out!
Although if I'm honest I think sometimes mother nature has her reasons and it may be worth not messing with her.
I know easier said than done!

Where in London are u?

Hiya, check just in case I'm wrong but pretty sure Agnus Castus can help bring on Ov.... I've seen it mentioned several times! Check it out!
Although if I'm honest I think sometims mother nature has her reasons and it may be worth not messing with her.
I know easier said than done!

Where in London are u?

Thank you!!!

I'm in south London. Are you in London too?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->