PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

If anyone is wondering, we did several new things this cycle. First, we BD'd right before bed and I didn't get up. I also drank 1 glass of grapefruit juice and 1 cup of green tea through O day. Used Conceive Plus 15 minutes before BD. And I ate sunflower seeds and baby carrots from O day on. Don't know which helped, or if it was just miraculous luck LOL. Like I said, I'm still deathly afraid my little bean won't stick around :-/

Hi Mommytobe. I know youre not looking for advice but I will say - I can see how that's a tough decision and the timing SUX!?!

AECSDH - congratulations!!!! That is fabulous news!!!! And so lovely to see your DH is so involved and supportive :)

you're our lucky 12!!!!

Who will be number 13.......

Hopefully me! I'm 6 DPO extremely tired, I went to sleep at 7:30 last night and slept through the night! And today I'm having sore boobs! And my nipples look swollen! I've also been having little headaches off and on! And super hungry! I could eat all day!

Wow!! Your chart looks awesome!!!!

I'm new at charting so can I ask you why it looks awesome? I mean I know the temperature rising is a good thing but is there anything else. I've been told that by a couple of people and I'm just not sure why it's good ... ?

And can't it get not good after like one dip in temperature?

It DOES look good. Remember that you have to look at the trend and not get too involved with individual temps. As long as you're consistently above coverline, all is well!

And thanks for all the well wishes everyone. We're over the moon with excitement!

Thanks! I'm trying to relax but so many ladies on here stayed about the coverline but then it dipped near AF! So nerve racking!

Congrats on your :bfp:! That's awesome. How long were you trying before you got it?

Temping question! I got my opk smiley yesterday and sunday. Just wondering when FF gives you crosshairs?

If anyone is wondering, we did several new things this cycle. First, we BD'd right before bed and I didn't get up. I also drank 1 glass of grapefruit juice and 1 cup of green tea through O day. Used Conceive Plus 15 minutes before BD. And I ate sunflower seeds and baby carrots from O day on. Don't know which helped, or if it was just miraculous luck LOL. Like I said, I'm still deathly afraid my little bean won't stick around :-/

You and the little one will be in my prayers xxx

Ahhh. I need a little vent to you ladies. So every year my friends and I take a road trip and stay in a cabin in north carolina for a few days. This year they're going in december, which really isn't convienient for me because december is the busiest time at work and when I make the most money. And one of the girls I work with goes on this trip also. So, not only will my boss be mad at us for going during the busy time, I'll be missing out on a few hundred $$$. I can deal with that, it'll suck but not a huge deal.
BUT I did the calculations and if I don't get my bfp this month, the trip is right in the middle of O time! I reeeally want to go but I don't want to say yes just yet in case I get a bfn!

No advice needed really, just annoyed i can't make a definete decision for like another 2 weeks. I'll probably just say no to make me not stress and to make my boss happy. Hmph.
Thanks for reading! :)

OMG, I'm going through a similar dilemma! DH and I lived in London the last 3 years and only recently moved back to the States. We absolutely loved being out there - traveled all over Europe and met some truly amazing people, some of which will be lifetime friends - but we knew it was time to move back home and start a family. Our friends back in the UK (around 15 of them) are going to Bulgaria in March for a ski trip. Last year we all went to Zakopane, Poland for a friend's 30th and had SOOO much fun - LOTS of Vodka/laughter and some skiing :). Anyway, our friends really want us to go and DH does too. I'm not really sure what to do either :( I miss our friends and really want to see them and the trip is bound to be a blast like last time, but (assuming I'm preggers by then) a ski trip and preggo don't really go together.

Joeliza - I amended my due date for BFP/AF because I o'd earlier than expected. Now I'm the same date as you. When are you going to actually test? Before or after AF is due?

Awesome!!

I really (REALLY) don't want to test before AF. What about you?

I don't want to........ But realistically think I will at 10dpo. I have no self control :/

Hi ladies! Sorry we haven't checked in in a while, but I have some news! I took a Wondfo strip on Sunday afternoon (9 dpo) and it didn't look like anything after the 5 minute wait. Did another yesterday and DH called me after about 8 minutes and there was a faint second pink line! I dug out the one from Sunday from the trash and it just BARELY had a shadow of pink too. So this morning I did another (11 dpo) and a slightly darker second line showed up in only 3 minutes (test says to read AFTER five minutes)!

So I guess that's a BFP for me!!!! This was our first cycle using Conceive Plus....but I O'd late, had a weird period before, and never had an OPK give me a smiley even testing twice a day. Even with all that, it still seems to have worked this time! Just hope it sticks!!!

AECsDH, Congrats on your BFP !!!:flower: have a H&H 9 months.

I don't want to........ But realistically think I will at 10dpo. I have no self control :/

LOL....I know the feeling!! I am trying hard not to test again until Friday...I tested on Sunday at like 3pm (not even close to FMU) and it was negative that would have made me about 9 DPO or so.

soo...update. Started spotting last night while at work. So far only once mixed with ewcm, but I usually start about 3-4 days before AF is due....an well, right on schedule.

Had a good cry :cry:...OH was supportive and we had a big talk on his feelings too bc he felt like i was discounting the fact that he is trying too...oops.

just hope my monitor arrives before my actual AF....

soo...update. Started spotting last night while at work. So far only once mixed with ewcm, but I usually start about 3-4 days before AF is due....an well, right on schedule.

Had a good cry :cry:...OH was supportive and we had a big talk on his feelings too bc he felt like i was discounting the fact that he is trying too...oops.

just hope my monitor arrives before my actual AF....

:hugs:

Hey ladies...af is due today but still no sign yet. I tested this morning and got a bfn :( my af like stomach cramps haven't been so bad but my back ones are eh. Also I keep getting that feeling like something just flowed out so I keep running to the bathroom to check. Anyone experience this and end up pregnant?

Hi Mommytobe. I know youre not looking for advice but I will say - I can see how that's a tough decision and the timing SUX!?!

AECSDH - congratulations!!!! That is fabulous news!!!! And so lovely to see your DH is so involved and supportive :)

you're our lucky 12!!!!

Who will be number 13.......

Hopefully me! I'm 6 DPO extremely tired, I went to sleep at 7:30 last night and slept through the night! And today I'm having sore boobs! And my nipples look swollen! I've also been having little headaches off and on! And super hungry! I could eat all day!

Wow!! Your chart looks awesome!!!!

I'm new at charting so can I ask you why it looks awesome? I mean I know the temperature rising is a good thing but is there anything else. I've been told that by a couple of people and I'm just not sure why it's good ... ?

And can't it get not good after like one dip in temperature?

It DOES look good. Remember that you have to look at the trend and not get too involved with individual temps. As long as you're consistently above coverline, all is well!

And thanks for all the well wishes everyone. We're over the moon with excitement!

Thanks! I'm trying to relax but so many ladies on here stayed about the coverline but then it dipped near AF! So nerve racking!

Congrats on your :bfp:! That's awesome. How long were you trying before you got it?

Yeah, I know. I still won't be one bit surprised if my temp falls off the table on Saturday. My past 3 cycles since stopping BCP have been 26 days and I O'd on CD 11....so tomorrow would have been AF. But with O on CD 14 this time I have to cross my fingers before temping all through the weekend to feel comfortable...even with the BFP!

This is our 4th cycle trying....I've tried new things I've learned on BnB each month. This site has helped SO much!!!

Hey ladies...af is due today but still no sign yet. I tested this morning and got a bfn :( my af like stomach cramps haven't been so bad but my back ones are eh. Also I keep getting that feeling like something just flowed out so I keep running to the bathroom to check. Anyone experience this and end up pregnant?

Hey Haj, I didn't have many symptoms tbh, but I know what u mean about that wet feeling down there, even though there wasn't a great amount, it just felt like it!

Fingers crossed for u xx

Hey lovely, what dpo are u and joeliza?
I was looking for your charts so I can stalk your tww!!!

Hope it's all going well xx

Hey lovely, what dpo are u and joeliza?
I was looking for your charts so I can stalk your tww!!!

Hope it's all going well xx

Hi EmKate :)
Despite numerous attempts, I can't work out how to embed my chat into my 'signature'. I'm now 4dpo and strangely enough my temp has stuck at 36.5• everyday (my coverline is 36.3). So all looking stable. I've actually decided to stop temping after today because it starts dominating my thoughts too much and when I do it in the morning it's my first thought of the day.
I really feel the strong desire to chill out this cycle. Anyway, AF is due on 18th so think I'll test on that day...
How are you going? Have you had an increase of symtpoms? Any nausea? Is it starting to sink in now?
Xxx

Hey Haj, I didn't have many symptoms tbh, but I know what u mean about that wet feeling down there, even though there wasn't a great amount, it just felt like it!

Fingers crossed for u xx

thanks!!!

So ladies the :witch: was supposed to come yesterday and hasnt yet, so I'm officially 1 day late. I feel like shes coming though:cry: i have the cramps and the feeling that im wet or having a "flow". I tested this morning and I got :bfn::nope: How was late has it taken anyone to get a BFP after AF was due?

Hey girls sorry havnt been on. another early AF :( was a bit miserable but im back to normal again :) best of luck to everybody still waiting on their :bfp: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->