PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hi ladies!

I'm 8dpo and no symptoms whatsoever - could this be the key to my bfp ;). Not holding my breath but certainly keeping my fingers crossed and away from poas.

Baby dust to each and every one of you!

Hi ladies!

I'm 8dpo and no symptoms whatsoever - could this be the key to my bfp ;). Not holding my breath but certainly keeping my fingers crossed and away from poas.

Good luck how long have you been ttc? My AF is due tomorrow and I dont even have pms symptoms like I usually do its been very queit. Fingers.crossed for both of us.

Hi ladies!

Good luck how long have you been ttc? My AF is due tomorrow and I dont even have pms symptoms like I usually do its been very queit. Fingers.crossed for both of us.

Thanks, hun :hugs:. This is our 5th cycle ttc and our 2nd using preseed. What about you? I usually have sore bbs by now but nada. Funny thing, I feel very relaxed this cycle for some reason.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Hi ladies!

Thanks, hun :hugs:. This is our 5th cycle ttc and our 2nd using preseed. What about you? I usually have sore bbs by now but nada. Funny thing, I feel very relaxed this cycle for some reason.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

This is my 13th cycle of ttc. I dont have pcos I dont have NOTHING WRONG body wise the only thing wrong is im irregular due to depo provera which ive been off for 2 years and my body never fixed itself. A yr goes by so quick when your trying. I am also using pre seed this is my 2nd cycle using it. Love the product ;) if we do not conceive by new years were then going to NTNP. Ill get off clomid if AF shows tomorrow ill be on my 4th round of clomid im allowed 6 but deciding to give it one more shot because being on clomid I have been very regular so I kinda want to see if my body functions with out it.

:nope: BOOO AF arrived today. 3 days late

Sorry Moose :( Hugs:hugs:

We are on the same cycle though! WOOHOO! We can keep each other calm, lol what cycle is this for you?

We've been trying since april but a couple of those cycles my DH was out of town for work during BD time....so hopefully No out of town work this cycle and we get a BFP for XMAS:happydance:

:nope: BOOO AF arrived today. 3 days late

Sorry Moose :( Hugs:hugs:

We are on the same cycle though! WOOHOO! We can keep each other calm, lol what cycle is this for you?

We've been trying since april but a couple of those cycles my DH was out of town for work during BD time....so hopefully No out of town work this cycle and we get a BFP for XMAS:happydance:

Dont ya hate that my hubby goes away mon-fri amd is home sat and sun, and wed two weeks ago he came home and I ovulated the next day :) AF due tomorrow. But his boss sent him away week of my ovulation grrr. Frustrating

Girls
Pls tell me if I've gone insane. Some of you will have read this morning's post about the AF type cramps and bloody weird dreams. I woke up feeling different. I'm only 5-6 dpo (I think) but stupidly I took an Internet cheapie dip stick test. I thought insaw a line but then thought - don't be dumb. It's too early.
But then all afternoon I've felt a different kind of tiredness than usual. Soooo I took a clearblue test (so much for waiting!).

But tell me what you think about this.....

https://s1214.photobucket.com/album...ew&current=1320956229.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

Am I going crazy? It turned like that within 1 minute (the max waiting time is 2 mins).

Plsssss let me known your honest thoughts.....

Haha sometimes impatience gets the best of us!

BUT! I'm on my PHONE and I saw something!! I hope this means your starting now to build up that hcg and you'll have yourself a sticky little bean!!

I would THINK so. Maybe its TWINS?! Haha no no but seriously, I've seen some girls on here test at 7dpo and get faints pos!

Girls
Pls tell me if I've gone insane. Some of you will have read this morning's post about the AF type cramps and bloody weird dreams. I woke up feeling different. I'm only 5-6 dpo (I think) but stupidly I took an Internet cheapie dip stick test. I thought insaw a line but then thought - don't be dumb. It's too early.
But then all afternoon I've felt a different kind of tiredness than usual. Soooo I took a clearblue test (so much for waiting!).

https://s1214.photobucket.com/album...ew&current=1320956229.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

Am I going crazy? It turned like that within 1 minute (the max waiting time is 2 mins).

Ahhh it looks promising!!!!! This could be it fingers.crossed good luck girly

Girls

I clicked on the link, which pictures are the most recent?
If it's the 5th 6th or 7th one it looks very promising!!! =D

Girls

FX'd for you hun, i think i see something, but the flash reflection in the window is making it tricky.
I really hope this is your sticky bean. lots and lots of :dust: for you x

OMG!! i just opened up that pic in my photofix programme and adjusted the contrast, that is most definately, beyond a doubt . . . .a line!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->