PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

good luck to all the "late" girls and those of us in the 2ww.

OH and i had our last "baby making" session last night. i'm quite relieved and i know he is too. its so different when you know you're trying to make a baby. now we can move on to the fun :sex: haha

FF still hasnt givin me crosshairs yet so i guess i'm going by my ticker for now as 3dpo. we did all we can do, now its just a waiting game.

also, i'm watching the show "i didnt know i was pregnant" blows my mind that women dont know they're pregnant, but i've never known what it feels like to be pregnant. so who knows, if i wasnt trying, maybe i could have been one of them! eek!

Was it u I was talking to about bd'ing every day like we did?!!
If so, glad u survived and now enjoy a rest ha ha!!

Lol yeah I had mentioned that I'm so paranoid about missing O that we might do that. We BD 4 days in a row, a think you did a little more? We've had sex a few days in a row before but it was cause we couldn't keep our hands off each other and really wanted it. This time it was a little exhausting cause neither of us were in the mood everytime, but like you said, we survived it! Phew! FX it pays off!

Hi there girls! It took me a bit to catch up on all the talk. Congrats to the new :bfp: H&H 9 months!
EK- Glad to hear that everything is going well and you are feeling well!
Joycie - that did seem like a pretty good dr. visit and that you have some answers and a referral to the fertility clinic. My doc won't test or refer me unless I'm not preggars by December. Due to my age I had to TTC for 6 months.
haj - any news??
ash - any news??
:dust: to everyone and :hug: to everyone who is on to their next cycle.

AFM: I think I am 2dpo but haven't gotten my crosshairs yet. My temps are so much lower this cycle, probably due to the weather change. (Sorry to complain about Cali weather... I know I am spoiled :haha: ). I feel a little different this time though. Last cycle my bb's hurt the day after O, but they don't bother me yet. I have also been VERY tired the last two days but that could be because of the time change. We had a different BD schedule this cycle so I am hoping that my OH's sense that "this felt like it" is right on. We used PreSeed for all sessions but not the applicator last night as it was probably after O. We just tried to enjoy each other. I'm looking forward to going away for Thanksgiving and actually I think the holidays will help the TWW go a little faster. I know I will want to POAS early, but don't want my family to freak out seeing sticks in their garbage. I share a bathroom with my nephew when I visit! :haha:

Still patiently (actually very impatiently) waiting

Hi there girls! It took me a bit to catch up on all the talk. Congrats to the new :bfp: H&H 9 months!
Joycie - that did seem like a pretty good dr. visit and that you have some answers and a referral to the fertility clinic. My doc won't test or refer me unless I'm not preggars by December. Due to my age I had to TTC for 6 months.
haj - any news??
ash - any news??

AFM: I think I am 2dpo but haven't gotten my crosshairs yet. My temps are so much lower this cycle, probably due to the weather change. (Sorry to complain about Cali weather... I know I am spoiled :haha: ). I feel a little different this time though. Last cycle my bb's hurt the day after O, but they don't bother me yet. I have also been VERY tired the last two days but that could be because of the time change. We had a different BD schedule this cycle so I am hoping that my OH's sense that "this felt like it" is right on. We used PreSeed for all sessions but not the applicator last night as it was probably after O. We just tried to enjoy each other. I'm looking forward to going away for Thanksgiving and actually I think the holidays will help the TWW go a little faster. I know I will want to POAS early, but don't want my family to freak out seeing sticks in their garbage. I share a bathroom with my nephew when I visit! :haha:

Can u test tomorro with FMU?

Hi ladies,

can I join? Im using conceive plus.....is that counted as pre-seed? We are ttc number one.

We are trying to dtd everyday and started today........and with long cycles, ive got a lot of BDing head of me. But hubby and I are both wanting this to happen so much and it is actually making our sex life more exciting!!

Did others dtd everyday and get BFP?? Just read a few posts above which made me think they did.

Thank u x

I don't want to........ But realistically think I will at 10dpo. I have no self control :/

Hey lovely, what dpo are u and joeliza?
I was looking for your charts so I can stalk your tww!!!

Hope it's all going well xx

Hi EmKate :)
Despite numerous attempts, I can't work out how to embed my chat into my 'signature'. I'm now 4dpo and strangely enough my temp has stuck at 36.5• everyday (my coverline is 36.3). So all looking stable. I've actually decided to stop temping after today because it starts dominating my thoughts too much and when I do it in the morning it's my first thought of the day.
I really feel the strong desire to chill out this cycle. Anyway, AF is due on 18th so think I'll test on that day...
How are you going? Have you had an increase of symtpoms? Any nausea? Is it starting to sink in now?
Xxx

Hey London, I just added my chart to my signature. From FF, click the Share button and copy the bbCode Code.

Obviously the more you :sex: then your chances increase. I try to convince OH to dtd my whole fertile window but he says it's too tough on "him" so we might do it 2 days then get a break. I try to time it around O with my smiley face but no luck yet with my timing! FX'd that yours will do the trick and you will get your :bfp:!

And I think conceive plus is the same as PreSeed (UK vs. US version)

thank u!!

I don't track Ovulation so my best bet at the moment is to just dtd everyday (if possible) and hope for the best. If I don't get a BFP this cycle then Im going to buy the equipment to track ovulation as a xmas present to myself!! x

haj - any news??
ash - any news??

Can u test tomorro with FMU?

I tested today with fmu and got a bfn but I can test tomorrow. I actually have an appt with my gyno tomorrow for my annual so hop
So hopefully I can get some answers

haj - any news??
ash - any news??

Uhm, I'm doing pretty good. Thanks for asking. I've been having a little bit of cramping today. Doesn't feel like normal period cramping, it feels like a pulling sensation along with a lot of pressure. Hoping it's implantation but who knows.

I hate the 2WW. It drives me crazy ... :wacko:

Anyways, how are you doing?

I'm doing pretty well. Got a little frustrated this morning when I was looking back at an old app to see if we were timing things well before July and we definitely were NOT. Plus, my OH told me he sabotaged July and faked his O. So now I am rethinking how long we have actually been trying and have come up with only a couple of months. So I decided to get off my butt and go exercise (which is new to me) and so I feel a lot better now. Wish I was later in my cycle to be testing with you girls! FX'd for everyone!

hi I am hoping to be part of that BFP 50 this was my 2nd cycle using preseed and this time I thought the more the better :) AF due in 2days so we will see. Ttc#1 before we go home to michigan dec23 for christmas we want to announce it there to our familys so exciting

I would love to join and fingers crossed we all get BFP's before xmas!! I recently had a misscarriage and only just got my first AF so I am unsure if my cycles will be normal but lets guess anyway.

I think My BFP will be due 4th Dec unless the wicked :witch: shows her face

FINGERS CROSSED!!

Welcome new girls! I added you all to the front page. And mrshamstra... Testing in 2 days!!! Exciting!!!!!

Thank u for adding me! Seems like a nice positive thread! Good luck to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->