PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Londongirl ... did you say you were 6DPO? Any symptoms?

Yep. Frickin psychedelic dreams last night and proper af cramps that lasted 20mins this morning then disappeared...

That's so awesome, 6DPO!!!! Can't believe it but I'm so happy for you! I've been having those same symptoms (weird dream last night!... I was going to hold out but maybe I should test tomorrow! Lol =D Anyways super congratulations!

How long have you been ttc?

Joycie thank you :)
How can I contrast it so I can see it?

Open it up in whatever programme you've got and just nudge the brightness down a bit, and the contrast up a bit, this is what i got https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/jeannie9791/1320956229FXd.jpg

Off to beddybyes now dearies, look forward to see what tomorrow brings x

Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!! I see a line! I see a line!!!
Please say you're testing again in the morning!!!

Girls
Pls tell me if I've gone insane. Some of you will have read this morning's post about the AF type cramps and bloody weird dreams. I woke up feeling different. I'm only 5-6 dpo (I think) but stupidly I took an Internet cheapie dip stick test. I thought insaw a line but then thought - don't be dumb. It's too early.
But then all afternoon I've felt a different kind of tiredness than usual. Soooo I took a clearblue test (so much for waiting!).

But tell me what you think about this.....

https://s1214.photobucket.com/album...ew&current=1320956229.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

Am I going crazy? It turned like that within 1 minute (the max waiting time is 2 mins).

Plsssss let me known your honest thoughts.....

You're our lucky #13!!! Praying for a sticky bean for you!

Thanks girlies!!! I've read that clearblue are notorious for evap lines. But I got it very quickly and it hasn't faded. But still I'm not getting my hopes up til 10dpo and I'll test with a pink dye one. Thanks sooo much for all your encouragement tho!!

Xx

Sorry about AF jchic and moose...i'm right there with you..still spotting and just waiting for AF to be full blown so i can move on. grr

Londongirl ~ I immediately saw a faint line...no squinting or fudging the pic. Take another test in a few days and see if it darkens! Congrats!

:hugs: jchic & moose31 sorry Af got you....

JoycieB-.before you know it u will be in the 2ww again! When do u usually O? Fxd for u.

MrsHamstra,Joeliza and all the gals in the 2ww , fxd for you! Hope you get your Bfps !

Londongirl - saw something straight away, looking really promising! Yay for our no.13! Stick bean , stick!!!!!

Afm- went to see the gynae ,need bloods done around Ov to check if am ovulating . On cd5, Af is packing her bags. 10/11 more days to O....that's a long time!!!!:coffee:

Morning all, hope we're well.

londongirl - very very very exciting, i don't know how you're going to avoid the temptation to POAS till 10DPO!! FX'd that this is it!!

ladyF - I usually OV around CD16/18, but last cycle i OV'd at CD14 so it's a very big guessing game at the moment. Going to start my OPKs tomorrow so even if i do OV early i should catch it.
Aww, hun you're where i was at last week, i think it drags even more when you've got to get tests done on a certain day. What's the turnaround time for results where you are?

Did another test. There's a second line again. Similar in faintness to yesterday's. I'm going to get a pink dye test on the way to
Work to use that. I'll keep you all posted xx

I just have a strong feeling they are evap lines cos I'm so early in dpo and clear blue has a bad name for evap lines :/

Keep the faith hun, i know sometimes we don't want to believe in good things because it hurts even more when they're taken away from us. But we all see a line, and i'm sure the other tests will say the same. FX'd and :dust:

Thank you lovely. You're spot on about not wanting to believe it to avoid hurt. I'll let you know how the pink dye test goes
Xxx

Ok hun, we'll be here waiting patiently . . . . besides, EmilyKate is just dying for another bumpbuddy!!

London!!!!!

It's looking promising. You are right to be cautious about clearblue tests, BUT when I got evaps with them, they were more grey. Your line looks blue to me! Also, clear blue tests have been known to pick up HCG sooner than a lot of other tests. :thumbup: Is it possible that you ovulated earlier than you thought?

Let us know how the pink dye test goes! :happydance:

JoycieB - I should get my test results after 3days.but the gynae comes to the clinic once a fortnight & he will be on holiday in Dec.so probably any necessary treatment will start in Jan coz he will give the results over the phone .hope l will be preggo by then.
U are not far off from O. Fx'd for u !

JoycieB - I should get my test results after 3days.but the gynae comes to the clinic once a fortnight & he will be on holiday in Dec.so probably any necessary treatment will start in Jan coz he will give the results over the phone .hope l will be preggo by then.
U are not far off from O. Fx'd for u !

I'm having similar problems, our fertility clinic is at the local hospital, and the hospital are currently cutting costs by vetting every single doctors referral they get and knocking back all the uneccesary ones, so if there is a problem down there (that's nor remdiable(??) by VitB) then i probably won't get treatment till January either.
FX'd that the natural way prevails for the both for us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->