PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

I would love to join and fingers crossed we all get BFP's before xmas!! I recently had a misscarriage and only just got my first AF so I am unsure if my cycles will be normal but lets guess anyway.

I think My BFP will be due 4th Dec unless the wicked :witch: shows her face

FINGERS CROSSED!!

Sorry about your miscarriage :nope:

But I read that people are extra fertile the cycle directly after a miscarriage
Xxx

Morning ladies, how are we all today?

Greetings to the new people and :hugs: for all!!!

Well i'm CD8 and booooooored!!! Admitedly the novelty of seeing how much grapefruit juice affects my CM is still there, but i just want it to be CD10/11 already so i can start POAS!!

londongirl - if you're still trying to put your Ovulation Chart in your sig will this help.. .

Go to your chart page and hover the cursor over the 'sharing' tab,
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/jeannie9791/FF1.jpg
and click on the 'get code!!

it will take you to this page . .
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/jeannie9791/FF2.jpg
where you highlight the bbCode code, right click, copy, then paste into you 'edit signature' bit on BB.

does that help?

Thank you Joycie!!!! You're so clever to put that all together! I have no idea about technology!! Yes I agree cd8 is boring but itll be no time before the BD marathon starts again. What's your grand plan for this cycle?

AFM - well I'm only 5dpo. And I'm one of the most skeptical people regarding symptom spotting cos it varies so much between women and even between cycles in the same woman. That said, and I'm taking this with a grain of salt esp as I am only 5dpo. But last night I had 2 extremely vivid, psychodelic dreams - both of which I awoke from in a cold sweat. Nothing I'm aware of happened yesterday that could account for that. When I woke up this morning I had what can only be described as period pain. Not really really bad, but this dull pain in my whole abdomen and down into my upper legs. Just like the morning when AF comes. It went for about 20 mins and is gone now. I've never, ever, EVER had that when it's not that time of the month. And I certainly didn't imagine it cos it woke me up.

It's either "something" or maybe I'm coming down with the flu!?!

That's it for me!

Xx

You're welcome, hun. I agree with the whole symptom spotting thing, but i guess sometimes it is nice to think . . ."hmm, maybe".

My grand plan for this cycle is to continue with the grapefruit juice and VitB complex, this will be my second cycle with these, and seeing as the first cycle with them i didn't start till about CD5, i'm noticing a difference (regarding the grapefruit juice) already.
I've got my gadgetry for detecting OV, because i can't risk DH being tired again this cycle, so if i can predict my OV day to within about 2 days that could work for us.
One good thing though is DH has a week off work, unfortunately it's probably going to work out to be the week after i OV, when i really need him up to full strength!!
Also i'm taking a leaf out of your book this cycle, and after i get my crosshairs i'm going to stop temping for about a week or so, as it's not so much the symptom spotting but the temp dips and rises that drive me nuts.

Oh and of course Pre-seeding (even though DH now thinks he's allergic to it!!)

Ok ladies...ive made it to day number 2 of :af:. I havent taken an hpt since yesterday morning but I do have an appt for my gyno at 11 today because im supposed to be getting my annual. Would they do anything there that they would be able to tell if I'm pregnant? I mean if they gave me a urine test I dont know if it would work since they haven't yet but I didn't know if they would just do a sono or something.

Ok ladies...ive made it to day number 2 of :af:. I havent taken an hpt since yesterday morning but I do have an appt for my gyno at 11 today because im supposed to be getting my annual. Would they do anything there that they would be able to tell if I'm pregnant? I mean if they gave me a urine test I dont know if it would work since they haven't yet but I didn't know if they would just do a sono or something.

They may do a blood test for you? Or get you take a hpt?
They may have other tets but i'm not sure!

Really hoping its a BFP for you!! :happydance:

How's everyone doing this morning?

I'm doing pretty good. I'm 8DPO today and my temperature is still up...it was down yesterday but only a little and it went up .1 today so still looking good. My step mom wants me to test now but I told her no, I don't want to be disappointed yet. I'm very excited this time though because I do feel different than I ever have after ovulation.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing good and staying patient during their 2WW.
=D

got AF....this AM. No spotting, just full blown light AF. Day freaking 1. Onto to Cycle 5....GRRRRRRR

got AF....this AM. No spotting, just full blown light AF. Day freaking 1. Onto to Cycle 5....GRRRRRRR

Damn that :witch: !!

Curl up for a few days with a blanket and some wine/chocolate (delete where applicable) and some :hugs:
and FX'd for next cycle x

Thank you Joycie!!!! You're so clever to put that all together! I have no idea about technology!! Yes I agree cd8 is boring but itll be no time before the BD marathon starts again. What's your grand plan for this cycle?

AFM - well I'm only 5dpo. And I'm one of the most skeptical people regarding symptom spotting cos it varies so much between women and even between cycles in the same woman. That said, and I'm taking this with a grain of salt esp as I am only 5dpo. But last night I had 2 extremely vivid, psychodelic dreams - both of which I awoke from in a cold sweat. Nothing I'm aware of happened yesterday that could account for that. When I woke up this morning I had what can only be described as period pain. Not really really bad, but this dull pain in my whole abdomen and down into my upper legs. Just like the morning when AF comes. It went for about 20 mins and is gone now. I've never, ever, EVER had that when it's not that time of the month. And I certainly didn't imagine it cos it woke me up.

It's either "something" or maybe I'm coming down with the flu!?!

That's it for me!

Xx

Vivid dreams is a classic sign.... And also fever and cough/cold symptoms....:thumbup:

hey girls!

jchic - i'm so sorry she got you! fx for next cycle!

joycie - i know how you feel, that first week or so goes by slowwww and its so boring. i hate because you want to do something but theres nothing to do! only a few more days though!

girls in the 2ww - my fingers are crossed for all of you!! lets bring on some more bfps!

afm - just waiting for my crosshairs and waiting to POAS. more and more waiting. i am staying positive though, i feel we did everything we could and we'll find out soon if we did it!

hey girls!

jchic - i'm so sorry she got you! fx for next cycle!

joycie - i know how you feel, that first week or so goes by slowwww and its so boring. i hate because you want to do something but theres nothing to do! only a few more days though!

girls in the 2ww - my fingers are crossed for all of you!! lets bring on some more bfps!

afm - just waiting for my crosshairs and waiting to POAS. more and more waiting. i am staying positive though, i feel we did everything we could and we'll find out soon if we did it!

Good attitude to have! You did all you could, and thats all you can ask for, right? :thumbup: I hope this is your month! FX for you!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->