PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Joeliza - sorry to hear that! I know how much it stinks seeing just one line! I do have to agree, londons post always make me feel good :) I love all the girls on here that offer encouragment through this roller coaster ride.

So AF is here for sure. No questioning it now. I'm counting this as CD2 but I want to start temping. Should I have started yesterday? Or can I start now?

I'd count it as CD and def not too late to start temping. I start temping when my period stops. When I have my period, I swap trmping for a glass or 2 of wine! (enjoy it while I can!!)
what's your new estimated testing date? I think we'll be testing aound a similar time xx

Oh perfect! I'm not too late to start doing it! I'm so bummed now though, I've been so consumed wanting to test and "is this AF??" I forgot OHs bday is monday! :( AF will definetly still be here. Oh well.
My next test date is Nov 19! FX that's my lucky day!

Sorry! My BFP is due November 21st! I'm using Preseed this month and trying the SMEP. SO HOPEFULLY THIS IS THE CYCLE! :thumbup:

:dust: TO ALL!

Hiya, check just in case I'm wrong but pretty sure Agnus Castus can help bring on Ov.... I've seen it mentioned several times! Check it out!
Although if I'm honest I think sometims mother nature has her reasons and it may be worth not messing with her.
I know easier said than done!

Where in London are u?

Thank you!!!

I'm in south London. Are you in London too?
Xx

Yes I'm in London too- Greenwich :) x

I am taking agnus castus this month and I think it made me ov earlier! I ov day 21 this month whereas I've ov day 23-31 in the past few months. Also think it's helped me with spotting coz I have spotted last few months at 6dpo/7dpo and it's 6dpo no sign of spotting yet.

I'm reading up ways to bring on ovulation earlier. I have 5 week cycles but that means my ovulation is cycle literally falls exactly on my husband's stupid 3-day conference away from London. Augh??!?! So I'm trying to coax ovulation into being a little early and then hopefully PreSeed and some good lovin' will keep his sperms happy and alive until O happens even if iynis while he is away. Fingers crossed
Xx

Hiya, check just in case I'm wrong but pretty sure Agnus Castus can help bring on Ov.... I've seen it mentioned several times! Check it out!
Although if I'm honest I think sometimes mother nature has her reasons and it may be worth not messing with her.
I know easier said than done!

Where in London are u?

Morning girls!!
Hope you're al having a good Friday! I'm on CD5 today and AF is finally heading off on her ugly way!
I think this drive to eat healthy and cut out caffeine is serving me well as my temps have never been so stable. It's exactly the same temp everyday. Hopefully that'll encourage Ov to come before DH heads off on his work conference
How are all of you?
Xx

Morning!

Glad you have sent the old witch packing!!
Fingers crossed that the Ov fairy sends your little egg on its way early this month!
Remember to do plenty of BDing before DH goes away, as you may just catch it!!

I'm feeling excited about my temps too this morning.... I am 7DPO and I have had a temp drop by 0.2 degrees this morning! Hope its implantation! No twinges yet this moring though! I'm intrgued to see what my temp will be tomorrow!

I'm gonna do a couple of cheapie tests over the weekend, as I have a stash, but not holding out my hopes for that early! I'll be 10dpo on Monday.

I wish I was 10dpo over the weekend though, as if it ever was a BFP I would be so excited and want to celebrate with DH- I don't think I could go to work!! :o(

Morning ladies,

Glad to hear you're rid of the Witch londongirl, nows the countdown to OV
oooh, FX'd EmilyKate and i hope you get your BFP

Well it's CD13 for me today, started OPKing yesterday,DH seems to be in a rather rambunctious mood lately, CMs starting to look promising although with the cold weather my temps are a bit all over the place at the moment, hope they level out soon, as i don't want to miss when i've OV'd (sometimes temps are the only way i can tell)

Morning girls! Hope you're all doing good.London girl,good thing that you've seen the back of Af,mine lasts much longer than 5 days ! mommytobe11 ,you can start temping whenever-even now,i continue temping through Af ,i've gotten used to it now & besides i like seeing the difference-temps are so low during Af & go up when Af fininshes. Good luck to all the girls still waiting,x

Morning girlies! Glad to hear everyones doing good and most of all, staying positive!
London, that's awesome that your new healthy habits are already sounding like they're paying off! FX that was just thing that you needed to get that beautiful bfp!
Emilykate, good luck! I'm sure I'll be saying that a few more times before you test! :)
Joycie, do opks not tell you sometimes that you've Od? I'm still semi new at all this and need all the info I can get! ;)

As for me, its CD3, so I don't have much to report. I do just want to say this is my favorite thread on here! I love the encouragment and knowledge I get from you lovely ladies. This really is such an emotional journey, we really need each other! So thank you for being here for me and supporting each other! I can't wait to see all of you have your dreams come true and especially get that beautiful bfp! <3

Joycie, do opks not tell you sometimes that you've Od? I'm still semi new at all this and need all the info I can get! ;)

I've had a bit of trouble in the past with constantly negative OPKs, but recently changed brands and now do get a positive every cycle.
I keep an eye on my temps because there's a possibility i have poor ovulation, so i like to see that little temp rise after OV just to reassure me that i HAVE OV'd
Anything else you wnat to know, feel free to ask

This looks like a good thread,can l join?hope l can be one of the 50 pre-seeders with a Bfp this month.
Londongirl,l enjoyed reading your posts,very encouraging ....yes and all you ladies on this thread.it's good to know u are not alone in this ttc journey.

2nd month using preseed.bfp due 7 nov.waiting:coffee: for the opk to turn pos,hopefully sometime this weekend.trying the SMEP this cycle.
Lots of baby dust to you all!!!:dust:

Hi girls! Huge time diff between us but hello early evening from sunny SA.

My blackberry has been in for repairs this week so its been very upside down. Back on now with my new one :) soooo excited as u know how lost I felt without being able to access the forum properly every day..

I'm CD34 I think *blush*,trying not to think of it. STRESSED! BFP due next week tue or wed!!! BUT at same time ill say my temps have "just" started levelling out the last 6 days..so now I'm hoping that wasn't my O so recently...then again sore N's are a good sign too! Oh goodness....

Welcome lady! This is our second month with preseed and we're doing SMEP too! Baby dust to you!

F'xd for your Bfp very soon SA JennyPenny! Hopefully i'll get my Bfp on 16/17 Nov - a week before our anniversary! :dust:

ooooh, the line on my OPKs just got a little darker looks like i'm going to get my surge soon. So maybe OV about Monday/Tuesday :happydance:

God morning ladies!

I tested FMU with my last two ICs this morning and saw a faint line on both. Reluctantly hopeful, I ran to my nearby Target & picked up a FRER and tested with SMU but it was negative. It couldn't have been more than 30 mins between the two tests so I doubt SMU was diluted.

But surely, FRER is more sensitive than Wondfo ICs?

God morning ladies!

I tested FMU with my last two ICs this morning and saw a faint line on both. Reluctantly hopeful, I ran to my nearby Target & picked up a FRER and tested with SMU but it was negative. It couldn't have been more than 30 mins between the two tests so I doubt SMU was diluted.

But surely, FRER is more sensitive than Wondfo ICs?

Not sure on the sensitivity of the ones you used, but maybe you are only starting to release the hcg hormone and not enough to register significantly yet? Maybe test again tomorrow with fmu as any hcg levels will be higher tomorrow.

Fingers and toes crossed for u!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"