PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Emilykate - I'm SO sorry to hear your news. It must be devestating. But I admire your positivity through all this. I only wish you the best and I know you'll be getting another bfp soon! Big hugs to you and your DH.

my preseed arrived today! Will be trying it out tonight, not sure if i have missed O or not, but practice makes perfect...so here goes...

EM -I am sooo sorry. I am glad that you have a positive outlook....xoxo

Af just arrived. Good luck to you ladies waiting to test.

We're on the same schedule! =D Yay!!

I mean ... not yay for your AF, sorry she got you buuuuuut I'm really happy I have someone to go through this with!

How long are your cycles normally?

I mean ... not yay for your AF, sorry she got you buuuuuut I'm really happy I have someone to go through this with!

Lol, I know what you mean. My cycles are usually 28-29 days but this one was just 26 days. How about you?

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been a bit quiet.... had some bad news...
On Sunday I started spotting and on Monday I started to bleed.
Today I have been in hospital with a confirmed miscarriage- our little bean was developing in my tubes, and my body rejected this.

I'm surprisingly not too emotional about it.... just really disappointed.
We are thinking practically though, and take comfort that obviously wasn't meant to be, for both my health and the bubs.

I now have to wait for my hcg to reduce completely as its still quite high, and then my body will get back to normal. I'm going to bleed and pass tissue for the next week- its terrible.

On the upside though, this shouldn't affect our fertility, and we will be keen to crack on again, as soon as my body is ready. And obviously with Preseed! I still have my complete faith in that stuff.

A lot of you are in your exciting part of the tww! Any news for me?
Anything to report?
Fingers crossed for you all xxx:thumbup:

My heart goes out to you, hun. Your courage and optimism during this is admirable :hugs:

Joeliza I just stalked your chart!
Check out the high temps!! fx!!

And Emkate, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I'm really happy to see that you have a positive attitude about it!! If you need to talk, we're all here for you!

:hugs:

Lol, I know what you mean. My cycles are usually 28-29 days but this one was just 26 days. How about you?

I have from 30-35 day cycles ... this month was crazy though becuase I was supposed to get my period on October 5 but she never came until October 15th so I actually had a 40 day cycle that time ... but this time it was only 32 so I'm hoping that they start to go back to normal .... =D

Joeliza I just stalked your chart!
Check out the high temps!! fx!!

Don't let them fool you! I'm not letting them get me excited unless they stick around beyond tomorrow. Still getting BFNs at 13 DPO :(

Ash - sorry dear. I have a gut feeling I'm right behind you.

London - I know what you mean. The logical part of you says without a hint of a bfp you're prob out this month but the optimistic, longing for a beautiful BFP line, says "not out until af shows up".

mamawannabe - does the monitor only detect O or does it have other functions?

AFM: temps still high but the 2nd line just won't appear! :(

the cbfm monitors your entire cycle...it starts on day one of your cycle and the will ask you to test (poas) on certain days, letting you know if you have low, high or peak fertility...an opk test only detects LH surge, right before you Ov, but the monitor starts to detect a rise in estrogen (the hormone right before LH) and it will give you a high reading, typically 5-6 days before OV so you can have a better chance of concieving since it is recommended to have sex on the days before ov. It will then give you 2 peak days when it starts to detect LH (i heard it's more sensitive than opks)....the monitor recommends to bd on all high and peak days for best chance...i'm only on cd4 right now. 1st month using the monitor...i'll keep you posted.

EmilyKate~ i am so very sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine what it might feel like. :cry: I'm glad to hear you and OH are looking at this positively, you will be back at it in no time. We are all here for you!

Major :hugs:

Morning all. So I tested this morning at 11dpo and got bfn. Only if I held the test upside down, inside out and back to front in bright light could I glimpse the faintest of faint hints of a line. I think I've gone loco!!!!

If AF comes, next month we're gonna do a BD marathon and see what happens.

Just been catching up,

Emilykate-im so sorry about ur little bean:-( , so glad that ur staying strong thru this,:hugs: ,x.

My temps dropped ,im crampy too but Af not here yet.but still most of the day left yet,my ticker might just be right !

Question for temping ladies: which thermometer do u use ?is there a thermometer u could recommend? The one im using is pants-not reliable at all !!!

My temps dropped ,im crampy too but Af not here yet.but still most of the day left yet,my ticker might just be right !

Question for temping ladies: which thermometer do u use ?is there a thermometer u could recommend? The one im using is pants-not reliable at all !!!

Hi Shayzee, I use this Braun one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Braun-PRT1...33PW/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1321444783&sr=8-8

Ive used the one from boots but it never lasted more than two months and it started to run out of battery. This one was great and you can always replace the battery (I haven't needed to yet and i've used it once a day for 3 months) :thumbup:

It also tells you your temp in less than 15 seconds.

xx

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been a bit quiet.... had some bad news...
On Sunday I started spotting and on Monday I started to bleed.
Today I have been in hospital with a confirmed miscarriage- our little bean was developing in my tubes, and my body rejected this.

I'm surprisingly not too emotional about it.... just really disappointed.
We are thinking practically though, and take comfort that obviously wasn't meant to be, for both my health and the bubs.

I now have to wait for my hcg to reduce completely as its still quite high, and then my body will get back to normal. I'm going to bleed and pass tissue for the next week- its terrible.

On the upside though, this shouldn't affect our fertility, and we will be keen to crack on again, as soon as my body is ready. And obviously with Preseed! I still have my complete faith in that stuff.

A lot of you are in your exciting part of the tww! Any news for me?
Anything to report?
Fingers crossed for you all xxx:thumbup:

Emilykate, i'm so sorry to hear this :cry: :cry:huge hugs for you and your OH. Must be so difficult! I find your positivity hugely inspirational, you are one strong lady! Like you said, it's for the best for your health and you will get your sticky baby soon I'm sure! Sending lots of love and hugs with a HUGE bag of PMA your way. I hope this week passed quickly for you and you get back on the BD train very soon xxxxx

hey girlies! so i had a pretty significant temp drop today, praying it goes straight back up tomorrow and i could tell myself maybe it was an implantation dip. we'll see, trying not to drive myself crazy, but its so hard!!

hey girlies! so i had a pretty significant temp drop today, praying it goes straight back up tomorrow and i could tell myself maybe it was an implantation dip. we'll see, trying not to drive myself crazy, but its so hard!!

fingers crossed for you
xxx

:hugs: Emily Kate! Your positivity is inspiring through all of this! I'm sure yiu'll have a perfect little bean growing again in no time! :thumbup:

Good luck to the rest of you girls in the tww or waiting to ovulate! Still keeping track! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->