PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

:hugs: Emily Kate! Your positivity is inspiring through all of this! I'm sure yiu'll have a perfect little bean growing again in no time! :thumbup:

Good luck to the rest of you girls in the tww or waiting to ovulate! Still keeping track! :dust:

Thanks hun- I just want to get going again!!!
I hope things are going really well with you and bub xxx

Dang it!!!! Bfn at 11dpo this eve. :growlmad::cry::wacko:

Oh well next cycle will give me a BFP just in time for Christmas!!

11DPO may be too early babe! Wait until AF is due then test :)

xoxo. Either way, all my fingers and toes are crossed for YOU!!! :flower:

Emilykate, so sorry to read of your loss. I can't imagine what kind of sadness you must be feeling. But you'll be carrying another little miracle very soon, and you've got everyone here pulling for you as hard as we can!

How do you all keep positive when you get AF? I feel like I am in a slump going into this cycle....#4 for me. I thought it was 5, but I miscounted, LOLOL.

Oh EmilyKate - I'm so sorry to hear about your mc. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: You have an amazing attitude about it, and you're right a tubal pregnancy is a scary thing. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

11DPO may be too early babe! Wait until AF is due then test :)

xoxo. Either way, all my fingers and toes are crossed for YOU!!! :flower:

She's right! You're not out yet! When is AF due?

And besides, FMU > evening pee any day of the week. Wait another day and POAS in the AM! Fingers x'd hard for you....as the thread starter I think you're legally entitled to a BFP :)

Thank you sooo much girls. As much as I'd hoped I wouldn't, I got completely obsessed with poas this cycle. I'm going to leave it tomorrow and Friday. Af is due Friday. If it doesnt come then I'll test sat morning.
Thanks so much for all your support
Xx

Thank you sooo much girls. As much as I'd hoped I wouldn't, I got completely obsessed with poas this cycle. I'm going to leave it tomorrow and Friday. Af is due Friday. If it doesnt come then I'll test sat morning.
Thanks so much for all your support
Xx

I'm right there wit'cha. When I start I just can't stop!!! Needless to say, BFN for me today at 14 DPO. Temp will prob dip tomorrow.

hey girlies! so i had a pretty significant temp drop today, praying it goes straight back up tomorrow and i could tell myself maybe it was an implantation dip. we'll see, trying not to drive myself crazy, but its so hard!!

Fingers crossed for you!:thumbup:

Hey girlies,

Af still not here,so... tested earlier but Bfn!! So frustrated !!

Londongirl- it is still early days,u've still got time .Fx'd for u,x

I agree with the other ladies your not out until :af: comes. I was an entire week late before I got my bfp Sadly I mc.... FX'ed for you all

EK-- I'm SO sorry for your loss and that you have to go through this. We are here for you when you feel the time is right to try again. Thoughts and prayers for you! :hug:

Hi girls
No news for me. Temps are still up. i'm 12dpo but, after a BFN last night, i've decided not to test until Saturday if AF is late. i'm too tired of the pain when you look at the strip and there is only one line.
Any update Joeliza, Shayzee or Michelle?
xx

Londongirl- i think ur right to wait till ur late,Fx'd it'll be worth the wait,x

Afm -Still no Af ! didn't test again though this morning. My temps are low ; today was 36.24,thats Af temp for me (getting cramps on & off too) .just praying it would hurry coz i need to book my cd2 blood test at the doctors & don't want that to fall on a sunday , :-(

Hey Girlies,

I'm 11dpo today, I got what I thought was an evap yesterday on an ic at 10dpo as I was unsure on colour. I tested with ic again this morning and again a line which does look pink but very faint, i tried a frer which came up with a line which looks pink and very faint, havent took it apart lol. I'm too afraid to get excited as I have had a few mc and as much as I want this to be it, it also scares the crap out of me. I wish I had a good camera for you guys to have a peak, I cant seem to get close enough to the test without it going all blurry and you cant see a thing.

I think I will test again saturday morning, af not due until sunday, I've been cramping all day which is quite sore, also has nausea and severe runs sorry tmi, so think I may have a bug as well, had to leave work and come home as I feel awful xoxoxo

EmilyKate :hugs: so sorry to read about your loss. you and your Dh are in my prayers. stay strong, we are all here for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->