PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hey Girlies,

I'm 11dpo today, I got what I thought was an evap yesterday on an ic at 10dpo as I was unsure on colour. I tested with ic again this morning and again a line which does look pink but very faint, i tried a frer which came up with a line which looks pink and very faint, havent took it apart lol. I'm too afraid to get excited as I have had a few mc and as much as I want this to be it, it also scares the crap out of me. I wish I had a good camera for you guys to have a peak, I cant seem to get close enough to the test without it going all blurry and you cant see a thing.

I think I will test again saturday morning, af not due until sunday, I've been cramping all day which is quite sore, also has nausea and severe runs sorry tmi, so think I may have a bug as well, had to leave work and come home as I feel awful xoxoxo

Hun! How exciting! With faint line on IC's and a frer and a chart like that, I'm pretty sure you are duffaged! xxx :happydance::happydance::happydance: :yipee::yipee::yipee:

MICHELLE - THIS IS SOOO EXCITING!!!

and popcorn thank you for making me smile!!!

michelle - good luck! so exciting!! lucky number 15 maybe??!

london - i totally understand, bfns are so devastating. i have everything crossed for you that your bfp is on its way!

my temp was the same today as it was yesterday :nope: super bummed thats its going to stay down now. oh well. on to the next cycle i guess.

Yesterday I had creamy cm and I never get it. Actually never really knew what it would really look like as I don't get it prior to O. All day yesterday I felt "wet" down there. This is all strange to me. I also was having AF/dull cramping which I thought might mean I'm out cuz I have had that for a cycle before. My bb's are bigger and fuller (enough that my OH noticed). So I decided to POAS and got a second line... but not sure cuz it's really faint. Will try to upload for everyone. I'm only 9dpo so it's still a little early for a dark line. Oh, and I noticed my temp was a little different this cycle too. Maybe my 99 degree temp on Tuesday was just getting ready for implantation??? Ok, trying not to freak out. Don't want to be disappointed. Have never had a line before. :shrug:

Yesterday I had creamy cm and I never get it. Actually never really knew what it would really look like as I don't get it prior to O. All day yesterday I felt "wet" down there. This is all strange to me. I also was having AF/dull cramping which I thought might mean I'm out cuz I have had that for a cycle before. My bb's are bigger and fuller (enough that my OH noticed). So I decided to POAS and got a second line... but not sure cuz it's really faint. Will try to upload for everyone. I'm only 9dpo so it's still a little early for a dark line. Oh, and I noticed my temp was a little different this cycle too. Maybe my 99 degree temp on Tuesday was just getting ready for implantation??? Ok, trying not to freak out. Don't want to be disappointed. Have never had a line before. :shrug:

yayyy! definitely post pics if you can!!

I will try. Took the pics with my phone...trying to get them to the computer now. So nervous/excited!

Eeeeeeek! :happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Need help posting the pic from my iPhone to the computer to here...

Hi Girlies thanks for all the comments, still cramping really bad so trying not to get two excited, it takes that long to get an appointment at my doctors I phoned today and first one available is Monday 28th November, so will see how the testing goes until then, fingers crossed my tests get darker and its a sticky bean, dont know if I have the strength at the minute for another disappointment.

Will hopefully be confirming a BFP at the weekend as that's when af is due.

Lots and lots of :dust: to all you beautiful ladies and congratulations to all the bfp's and hopefully all you other ladies get your xmas wish xoxoxx

Hey ladies, I apologize I've been Mia for the past week especially where I left off. I went to the doctor last week and he did a blood test. This weekend my mom got married so it was hectic to get on here. Monday rolled around and I was waiting to get my results back. I was 6 days late with my hopes extremely high bc I've never been this late and the witch showed her face. So I've been pretty down and out the past few days and have kept to myself. But I'm back...feeling a little better, and taking my second round of clomid. Tonight I'll take some time to catch up on everyone.

Hi girls. I think AF is coming and I felt down so I wrote a poem and now I feel better!!

This is an ode to old Aunt Flo
Who pays us a visit 'down below'
Her manners are bad
She makes us so mad
She comes uninvited and steals the show!

Back in our school days in sex ed they taught
If you LOOKED at a boy an STI you'd have caught
And with every kiss
You'd carry the risk
Of getting pregnant - that's what we thought!

When we were younger, with a boy we'd have 'fun'
Then desperately we'd pray that old AF would come!
She'd mess with our head
We'd be filled with dread
Then finally she arrived & we're no longer glum!

Fast forward the years, we're settled and ready
We're feeling healthy and our relationship's steady
We think, "well maybe
Let's have a baby!"
We go off the Pill and wait to get preggy!

The first month we try we assume it's done
We had sex twice at some point in the month
After all, in sex ed
They put in our head
That sex ANYtime would make us a mum

Then much to our horror a few weeks later
Old Aunt Flo turns up (my gosh I hate her!)
We're very confused
And by no means amused
And officially we become an AF hater

Months go by and the bitch keeps returning
We read more and more, there's so much we're learning
Sex ed was lying.
Baby making is tiring
Sex once doesn't work,what lies were they turning?!

And now we are here in the present day
She's due tomorrow - oh please stay away
Every month that she's here
There's more hurt and fear
But I need to trust that I'll get pregnant one day

Xxx

Great poem londongirl! In my case I want AF so I can start my clomid lol my cycle is forever this month!!

That was awesome London and captures our feelings perfectly!! Thank you for that!

Trying to download the picture... but can't get it from my iPhone to here... I will try again with an afternoon POAS. Sorry guys. :dohh:

:haha: London u clever girlie!! That was such a great poem!

Good luck Michelle and RNTTC2011 - the BFP's on here have generally come in twos!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->