PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Evening ladies, wow a lot of chatting has been going on today, welcome to all the new people.

Well we've had a lovely day out at Harrods and Winter Wonderland in Hyde park and guess what? I got a smiley face on my clearblue digi!
Yes, i DID take a OPK to london with me, because i knew we wouldn't be back till late and waaaay past my usual testing time. When i saw that smiley face i practically ran back to where the family were waiting (resisting the urge to wave a pee stick in the air) and told DH, he was quite keen to get back and 'get on with things'. Unfortunately his sister managed to utterly piss him off on the way back so now he is seething and ranting about her, bit of a mood killer so i've left him in the other room watching a dvd we got in the post from LoveFilm today, waiting for him to calm down . . . . it may be a late night!

Hi ladies!! Well I'm CD10 and i went for my follicle check today. I had one follicle and it was 26mm Is that good? I had two last time but they were 18mm and 21cm at cd11. So I'm hoping this one will be a keeper. The dr told me I'll be O anytime...so i walked in the door from the doctor and !! lol. fxd!!

Good luck to all of the ladies who are about to 'O'. It sounds like there are a lot of positive things happening. I am on CDK 7 so I still have a while till I get a pos. 'O'. The DH went in today and submitted a sample. Waiting (anxiously) for results. The doctor told us that we shouldn't be concerned since we are only on month 6 of ttc, but my husband had a bad injury to his man area as a kid that could be problematic for the baby makers (bit by a dog) Keeping our fingers crossed. I'll keep you posted.

oh no soon2bee! how awful for your OH (that he was bit)!! praying you only get good results!!

Thanks Mommy2be11. I think it will be good for both of us to know. I know he has always wondered about it. Another step in the journey.

Hey ladies! I'll join in. I'm on my 8th month of ttc, have been using pre-seed basically the entire time with no luck yet :( I'm trying all sorts of stuff this month, temping, OPKs, honey and cinnamon, fertileCM, soft cups, yoga and even been using an inversion table to help stretch me out and increase circulation. I'm desperate!!

FX'ed for everyone!!

i made it through the whole day without spotting (i hope i'm not speaking too soon) still dont know what to make of all of it. but we're still just assuming AF is coming and is just being delayed for some reason in an effort to not be disappointment if it does show up. we'll see what happens!

Aww same boat as I am, no AF yet, and no sign of her, well accept for the pimples i normally get b4 she shows her face, i do not want to test until i am officially 2weeks late...so its the holding out that's killing me:nope: i am trying to relax, and not to think about it...but it:hugs:s hard...

how are u holding up?

Wow your not testing yet? I admire you woman as I would be peeing straight away right now if i were you :)

xx

I agree! there is no way on EARTH i'd be able to hold out for AF being TWO WEEKS LATE!!! out of interset, why have you decided to wait so long?
xx

hahahahaha...well, my cyles are all over the place...and guess what!AF showed just now...some1 shoot me nowwwwwwwwwwww:cry: :cry: on to the next one I guess...I need a hug!:nope:

:witch: is here. i have to say i'm pretty relieved. the spotting was driving me insane! on to the next cycle!

:witch: is here. i have to say i'm pretty relieved. the spotting was driving me insane! on to the next cycle!

Aww ,so sorry hun .but i understand why ur relieved-hate spotting esp. when it drags on for so long !! Good luck for next month,x

so sorry AF arrived for you mommy2be....:growlmad:. FX for next cycle.

I'm on cd 12 today and started bd'ing yest and today...will continue through the week. still getting lows on my monitor...getting kinda worried since the 1st 2 cycles i was tracking i ov on cd16...not sure whats going on. grr.

FX for everyone!

Hi Mummywant2be and Mommytobe11,

Sorry :witch: came to visit. I hope you both get a BFP in December.

Lots and lots of :dust:

Mammawannabe - I hope you get your peak soon! Especially since you're staying home for thanksgiving because of it! FX for you!

i know, right? i would be soo pissed if we stayed home alone and didn't get a peak on the monitor. GRRR! LOL. :wacko:

I'm sorry mummywant2be and mommytobe :( I know how horrible it feels.... Massive hug and hope ur feeling a bit better today xxx

Mummywant2be and mummytobe11, sorry AF showed up. Do something nice for yourselves over the next few days and remember, each cycle you are closer to your BFP!

Big :hugs::hugs: xxx

Hi ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA. AF eventually got me then I got sick with a really bad cold. I'm starting to feel a bit better so will be heading over to fam's house for Thanksgiving. I really hope no one asks when we plan to have a baby...

Anyway, with cycle 5 behind DH and I have decided to take a break through at least the end of the year - it's just been too difficult dealing with the disappointment each month.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans and baby dust to all of you lovely ladies!

I plan to check in from time to time. Am rooting for sticky beans all around!

Hi Joeliza
So sorry AF came and I totally understand ur decision to have a break. The bfns are heartbreaking. This is my 5th cycle and if I have no success this time I'm gonna have a couple of months off too next year. Do have a happy thanks giving...
I just saw the doc and my womb is normal (woohoo!!), hormones normal, some cysting of ovaries but not PCOS. 30% women have some cysting so not worried about that. Bloods all normal.
So who knows why I have had more than one chemical. The doc was bloody useless but either way I'm pretty relieved all else is normal!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->