PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hi lovely ladies!! Can I join your thread? I was really hoping for a November BFP since my hubby's birthday was on Sunday and that would have made an amazing birthday present, but the :witch: got me in full force today so here I am!
I am ready to tackle this December cycle and get my BFP before Christmas! I ordered some pre-seed and I'm still taking my taking my Rainbow Light pre-natals and starting EPO today till O. Hopefully something will work!

Anyone have any pre-seed tips? I've never used lube before and I've been a bit hesitant to try it, but moving into cycle 5 TTC I am ready to try anything! LOL! How do you hide it from your hubby's? DH is super supportive and wants a baby as much as I do, but I don't want to take all the romance out by showing him all my tricks :winkwink:

Hi! i'm going into cycle 5 too. you'll see from my post above what you wrote, i'm in the same position as you. my hubby really wants this too, and he knows i use different randoms potions and lotions but i like to keep it discrete so we can make BD more about fun and passion than TTC. anyway so i just go to the bathroom, use the preseed there, then to the bedroom. and voila - easy!

Hi lovely ladies!! Can I join your thread? I was really hoping for a November BFP since my hubby's birthday was on Sunday and that would have made an amazing birthday present, but the :witch: got me in full force today so here I am!
I am ready to tackle this December cycle and get my BFP before Christmas! I ordered some pre-seed and I'm still taking my taking my Rainbow Light pre-natals and starting EPO today till O. Hopefully something will work!

Anyone have any pre-seed tips? I've never used lube before and I've been a bit hesitant to try it, but moving into cycle 5 TTC I am ready to try anything! LOL! How do you hide it from your hubby's? DH is super supportive and wants a baby as much as I do, but I don't want to take all the romance out by showing him all my tricks :winkwink:

Hi! i'm going into cycle 5 too. you'll see from my post above what you wrote, i'm in the same position as you. my hubby really wants this too, and he knows i use different randoms potions and lotions but i like to keep it discrete so we can make BD more about fun and passion than TTC. anyway so i just go to the bathroom, use the preseed there, then to the bedroom. and voila - easy!

Ahhhhh! Without getting too tmi, does it stay in when you walk back to the bedroom? I'm afraid of it seeping out before I get to bed :blush:

Ahhhhh! Without getting too tmi, does it stay in when you walk back to the bedroom? I'm afraid of it seeping out before I get to bed :blush:

hehe well - this is embarrassing to admit - but I kind of lie upside down so it doesn't fall out for a couple of mins and then go !!!!!! you can understand why i like to do it in private now!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

BTW - i see you have a 30 day cycle? my cycles are 33 days and i'm on CD 3, which means our BFPs will be due the same day!!

Hi ladies!
I have a question about pre-seed. Ive been using it for 2 months with no success as of yet. The thing is, im not sure if Im using it right. The box I bought has a tube of the pre-seed gel, and a bunch of applicators. I usually fill one applicator most of the way and just use that. Should I be using more? Is one application not enough??

TIA! :)

Binaface, yes i think 2ml is perfect. and let it 'sit' there for 15 mins before you get down to business!

binaface, shall i add you to our list? i'm ready for a good number of BFPs to come rolling through so i can increase our pre-xmas numbers!!

Really?? You have to let it sit?? I didnt know that....I usually put it in RIGHT before we BD.....does it work better if you let it sit? I hate that the box doesnt give any tips!

binaface, shall i add you to our list? i'm ready for a good number of BFPs to come rolling through so i can increase our pre-xmas numbers!!

Yes count me in! I'm 14dpo today and honestly I feel like AF is about to come down today, Ive already started spotting, so Id say im out for this cycle. But ill be testing again on December 19th, so hopefully Ill get the best X-Mas present ever!

Yes count me in! I'm 14dpo today and honestly I feel like AF is about to come down today, Ive already started spotting, so Id say im out for this cycle. But ill be testing again on December 19th, so hopefully Ill get the best X-Mas present ever!

i assume you tested today?

yeah i think people wait 15 mins or so!

Youre right! Taken off of a pre-seed info website:

"Based on experience with Pre Seed, the staff at INGfertility recommends application of Pre~Seed around 15 minutes prior to when you begin love making. It works well to apply Pre~Seed while sitting on the toilet or squatting."

Good to know! Thanks for the tip lady! :)

i assume you tested today?

Oh wait....today is 15dpo, oops! I tested at 10dpo, 11dpo, 12dpo, and 13dpo, all BFNs. I got so upset that I decided not to test until my period is late by at least a couple of days, and she was due around yesterday or today. I feel like shes gnna show her ugly face today tho, I could have sworn I saw some spotting earlier today, so Im about 98% positive shes gnna come down today. :growlmad:

BTW - i see you have a 30 day cycle? my cycles are 33 days and i'm on CD 3, which means our BFPs will be due the same day!!

Yay!! :happydance: I hope we both get the best Christmas present ever!! It's the only thing on my Christmas wish list :winkwink:
:dust:

Fingers and toes crossed for all you ladies! Hopefully we can all make some nice Christmas annoucements!!

Hi Londongirl

please can you add me to the list for a crimbo BFP. This is our first cycle using preseed!!! I'm CD12 and no Ov yet but f'xd one comes at the end of this week.

Thanks.
:hug:

Shes officially arrived :witch:. Count me in for a (hopefully) December BFP :) FX oxoxox

Good Afternoon Ladies,

Hello and welcome 1babydreamer, binaface, and Sparkle!

1babydreamer, sorry AF got you. FX'd for a December BFP!

Hoping we all get :bfp:'s which would be the best Christmas present!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->