PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

quick update for me. cd3 and loving the stress-free time...
dh is very sweet and said "why don't we just 'bd' everyday for like 10 days over ovulation". i appreciate his support but the problem is - i have no problem conceiving - no problem whatsoever - my problem is sustaining (hence the chem pregs...). but i've got an appointment with the GP on Thursday. she ordered me to have some bloods and i got the form and ticked some extra bloods to get (!!) becuase she only did the core ones, so i added thyroid function, and some other relevant ones. so i get my results on thursday and i'm not leaving until she has referred me to every possible place to work out why my silly body wont sustain a pregnancy.
xx

I hope your appointment goes well and you get answers!
OH also said if it doesn't happen this month, our plan of action is to BD for 10 days in a row also. Talk about exhausting!

quick update for me. cd3 and loving the stress-free time...
dh is very sweet and said "why don't we just 'bd' everyday for like 10 days over ovulation". i appreciate his support but the problem is - i have no problem conceiving - no problem whatsoever - my problem is sustaining (hence the chem pregs...). but i've got an appointment with the GP on Thursday. she ordered me to have some bloods and i got the form and ticked some extra bloods to get (!!) becuase she only did the core ones, so i added thyroid function, and some other relevant ones. so i get my results on thursday and i'm not leaving until she has referred me to every possible place to work out why my silly body wont sustain a pregnancy.
xx

Yeah, you do that! Chain yourself to her desk if you have to till you get what you want.
I hope it all goes well and you get the answers you need x x

Could I join you ladies? me and my OH have been NTNP for about 3 months, this is our first month really TTC. To help me, this month I've added pre-seed and Geritol into the mix. I'm hoping for a BFP soon.

i made it through the whole day without spotting (i hope i'm not speaking too soon) still dont know what to make of all of it. but we're still just assuming AF is coming and is just being delayed for some reason in an effort to not be disappointment if it does show up. we'll see what happens!

Hello Ladies, :wave:

May I join? My DH and I have been NTNP since September 2011. This is our 1st official month TTC. We used preseed and opks this month. I am 11 dpo. I am testing Thanksgiving morning.

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP's! :happydance: Praying for a H&H 9 months. [-o<

:dust: :dust:

Morning all
Welcome Layla and Libra :)
Mommytobe this wait that your in - it's driving even ME mad!!
As for me - cd4 and temps behaving themselves and nice and low :) feeling pretty happy. Waiting for some more good news from you girls!
Xx

Hi all,
I'm on cd22 of about a 38 day cycle. We are enjoying using the preseed and have been bding every day since cd10! It is hard work!! And the long cycles make it worse. If we don't get bfpbfrom this effort then I'm chilling next cycle.

Sorry that af got u londongirl. U are a very positive person! Hope u get your Xmas bfp!

Good luck to all x

Hi Ladies,

I am 5dpo and got 8 more days to go!! Woohoo I am feeling very positive about this one! At the moment I have not been cramping and I dont have sore nipples but at this point in my last cycle I had cramping and was crying (AF CAME) so I dont know whether to take this as a positive thing. The only thing I have been experiencing is tiredness and really gassy!! xx

i made it through the whole day without spotting (i hope i'm not speaking too soon) still dont know what to make of all of it. but we're still just assuming AF is coming and is just being delayed for some reason in an effort to not be disappointment if it does show up. we'll see what happens!

Aww same boat as I am, no AF yet, and no sign of her, well accept for the pimples i normally get b4 she shows her face, i do not want to test until i am officially 2weeks late...so its the holding out that's killing me:nope: i am trying to relax, and not to think about it...but it:hugs:s hard...

how are u holding up?

londongirl that's so great your taking the initiative and getting the tests done, all the best hon :hugs:
Popcorn do you mind me asking what DH's condition is? Tell me to get lost if Im being too nosy! :blush:

Nothing much new with me cd12 and can't wait to get home from this work trip and start bd'ing with preseed for our 2nd attempt using it. Negative opks still so very good chance I won't O before Im home on Saturday! :happydance:

Aww same boat as I am, no AF yet, and no sign of her, well accept for the pimples i normally get b4 she shows her face, i do not want to test until i am officially 2weeks late...so its the holding out that's killing me:nope: i am trying to relax, and not to think about it...but it:hugs:s hard...

how are u holding up?

Wow your not testing yet? I admire you woman as I would be peeing straight away right now if i were you :)

xx

how are u holding up?

Wow your not testing yet? I admire you woman as I would be peeing straight away right now if i were you :)

xx

I agree! there is no way on EARTH i'd be able to hold out for AF being TWO WEEKS LATE!!! out of interset, why have you decided to wait so long?
xx

Popcorn do you mind me asking what DH's condition is? Tell me to get lost if Im being too nosy! :blush:

Hi hun. It's called Peyronies. Problem is it affects men differently and as of yet there is no cure, but there are treatment options. It has 2 stages, the first lasting up to 18 months. Men can experience anything from pain during erections, erectile dysfunction, some experience deformity of the shaft.

Every case is different and they don't know for sure what causes it. Some think it's caused by minor trauma during sex that all men experience without noticing, but in a case with Peyronies, the healing process doesn't quite go right. Some think it could be genetic, but it's hard to say.

Luckily with my guy we caught it at the start, and for now he has a pretty mild case of it, the main issue being pain. The hope is that he doesn't get worse in the first stage, the pain tends to go away in the second stage. It's thought to be progressive for most, but the meds can help stabilize the condition.

I know, we had never heard of it before either. But apparently in affects around 10% of men.

No worries about being nosy. I hadn't shared before, but it feels good. xx :hugs:

Hi ladies congrats on all your bfps! hope you dont mind me crashing your tread - just a quick question - how did you all introduce your oh's to preseed? I think mine would think I was crazy and be grossed out by it.. I just dont know how to approach the subject.. he is more more ntnp!

I don't tell him when I use it :)

I know a lot of girls do this, but I just wouldnt be comfortable.. he's so firmly in ntntp that i think it would freak him out, im too honest not to tell him! Thanks for all the replies everyone... hmm i do have a difficult oh!

Well, my temps are slooowwlllyyyy going down. This morning when I wiped I had very very VERY light pink on the tp. If I wasn't looking for it I wouldn't even have seen it. OH and I BD last night (it was so nice! Spontanious sex doesn't happen very often anymore) so I was hoping that would bring AF because I had read a lot of girls on here say sex brings AF for them. But nothing to report other than the very light spotting first thing this morning.
I wouldn't even be upset if AF came, I just want answers and be able to move on to get that christmas eve bfp! Ah!

Hi ladies congrats on all your bfps! hope you dont mind me crashing your tread - just a quick question - how did you all introduce your oh's to preseed? I think mine would think I was crazy and be grossed out by it.. I just dont know how to approach the subject.. he is more more ntnp!

I know a lot of girls do this, but I just wouldnt be comfortable.. he's so firmly in ntntp that i think it would freak him out, im too honest not to tell him! Thanks for all the replies everyone... hmm i do have a difficult oh!

Hon, my OH was not that keen at first, but I said; "let's try it first and see how you feel, it's supposed to feel really good for both of us". After the initial time, I just pop to the loo before foreplay and job done :winkwink:. He knows i use it, but because we don't talk about it, I don't use it in front of him and we like how it feels, it's fine. :thumbup: If you use 2mg it's really natural xx good luck xx

Hon, my OH was not that keen at first, but I said; "let's try it first and see how you feel, it's supposed to feel really good for both of us". After the initial time, I just pop to the loo before foreplay and job done :winkwink:. He knows i use it, but because we don't talk about it, I don't use it in front of him and we like how it feels, it's fine. :thumbup: If you use 2mg it's really natural xx good luck xx

oh yes... i'm the same as popcorn. he knows i use it in general i just don't make a big song and dance about it and get on with it. he knows i take my temp and take vitamins etc. and he's really keen for me to get preg so he's totally on board, but when it comes to sex, i get more turned on when i forget about WHY we're doing it - and it really is for the enjoyment factor - hence why i do it 'without him knowing' so to speak.

Hi lovely ladies!! Can I join your thread? I was really hoping for a November BFP since my hubby's birthday was on Sunday and that would have made an amazing birthday present, but the :witch: got me in full force today so here I am!
I am ready to tackle this December cycle and get my BFP before Christmas! I ordered some pre-seed and I'm still taking my taking my Rainbow Light pre-natals and starting EPO today till O. Hopefully something will work!

Anyone have any pre-seed tips? I've never used lube before and I've been a bit hesitant to try it, but moving into cycle 5 TTC I am ready to try anything! LOL! How do you hide it from your hubby's? DH is super supportive and wants a baby as much as I do, but I don't want to take all the romance out by showing him all my tricks :winkwink:

Ooops! I forgot to give my testing date! AF is due on December 21st so I will try to hold out testing until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->