PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hey, dya mind if I join you all? Seems like a lovely group, and just need someone to talk about all this ttc stuff with as think DH switches off after a while and have stopped talking to friends about it as I'm sick of them asking if I had a BFP yet! Grrr.
Does anyone know if you can ovulate before + opk? fertility friend has said I did the day before I got + opk.... confusing me! :wacko:

Welcome MrsMcD123 & HJS84! Ive added you to the list.
What is your ttc so far?
HJS, not sure about your question. It's hard to say without seeing your chart. Maybe the opks missed your peak because your wee was diluted?
Hope you've done lots of BDing anyway!
Xx

Hi Joeliza
So sorry AF came and I totally understand ur decision to have a break. The bfns are heartbreaking. This is my 5th cycle and if I have no success this time I'm gonna have a couple of months off too next year. Do have a happy thanks giving...
I just saw the doc and my womb is normal (woohoo!!), hormones normal, some cysting of ovaries but not PCOS. 30% women have some cysting so not worried about that. Bloods all normal.
So who knows why I have had more than one chemical. The doc was bloody useless but either way I'm pretty relieved all else is normal!
Xx

Wonderful news!
Most doctors are useless I'm starting to realize. Hopefully the chemicals were just a fluke thing and next time will be sticky!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am extra thankful today because i finally got a positive OPK! And due to having time off plenty of time to BD :) really hope this is the month! :)
:dust:

I had a negative opk the day fertility friend predicted I ovulated, and a positive one the day after. It doesnt matter though, I think we covered it with the BDing! :winkwink:
This is only 3rd month of ttc but feels a lot longer!! Good news re: your results from Dr *Londongirl*

Morning everybody,

Yay for being 'normal' londongirl. That's good to hear!

I'm in a puddle of confusion at the moment, by body is being odd, i don't think/know if i've OV'd yet. I may have OV'd and be having a 'slow rise' or i may be OVing today or sometime soon, in which case it's a lot later than i usually OV after getting my first +OPK, but then again this is the first time i've used clearblue digis and they may pick up my surge earlier than the other tests *sigh* why can my body never be straight with me, why does it always have to make things so complicated?

Also one other thing, we've never really been able to have a BD 'session' so it's nice finally being able to ask questions about it.
We BD'd on CD20 and CD21 in the evening, and CD22 in the morning, it's CD23 today and we haven't BD'd yet (hopefully might get a chance this evening) but seeing as there's going to be about a 36 hour gap between our last BD and next (and considering i might be OVing today) do you think that will still be enough?

Also one other thing, we've never really been able to have a BD 'session' so it's nice finally being able to ask questions about it.

Sorry Joycie - i don't really understand what you've written above?

in terms of how much you've bd'd - i DEF think you've done enough. they say once every two days is enough - so 36 hours is definitely fine!!

Sorry Joycie - i don't really understand what you've written above?

in terms of how much you've bd'd - i DEF think you've done enough. they say once every two days is enough - so 36 hours is definitely fine!!

hehe sorry, didn't phrase that very well, that was just an aside comment before my question.
Me and DH only really ever get a couple of BD's in during my fertile time, so it's always been quite straight forward. This is the first time we've ever had what could properly be called a 'session' so it's nice to finally be able to ask questions like "did we do it enough?" I know it's odd, but feels nice.

Joycie- I use the digi opks and got a smiley on cd19 and cd20 but ff didn't say I Od till cd22 so its possible it caught the surge early.
I hate all the confusion too. I was so upset last cycle when ff said that.

hi

so i have a question - or maybe it's more a statement. it's a bit graphic. :blush:

the thought of trying to feel my cervix scares me - i wouldn't know how or what to feel for. also... and this might sound dumb - but if DH's <you know what> can fit there and it's longer than my finger, how am i meant to feel for it? :dohh::blush::haha:

ok so that was Way TMI but it's a genuine confusion, so if anyone can explain, please do so!!! :blush::flower:

hi

so i have a question - or maybe it's more a statement. it's a bit graphic. :blush:

the thought of trying to feel my cervix scares me - i wouldn't know how or what to feel for. also... and this might sound dumb - but if DH's <you know what> can fit there and it's longer than my finger, how am i meant to feel for it? :dohh::blush::haha:

ok so that was Way TMI but it's a genuine confusion, so if anyone can explain, please do so!!! :blush::flower:

Lol I wonder the same thing! I'm so clueless about checking my cervix and to be honest (and this might sound weird since its my body) but I don't really feel comfortable doing it. Idk I feel weird about it.

hi

Haha, you know what i've always thought that too, i've even asked a few people but nobody seems able to give me an answer.

I'm actually quite well aquainted with my cervix now, and it's still tricky to tell a difference. I mean my cervix shifted position on tuesday so i've been recording it as 'High' but yesterday i checked it again and now i can barely reach it which means it's gone even higher.
As for the hard (feels like the tip of your nose) and soft (feels like your lips) i still haven't a clue, it all feels the same to me.

I'm the same - I feel weird feeling there - not cos i think there's anything 'wrong' with it - but i feel a bit squeamish about it. i worry i'll damage it - maybe it's just the unknown!

thanks joycie - and again sorry to be graphic - but i still don't understand how *** can fit up there but my finger is not nearly as long as that!? how do you reach!?

Ive read that your cervix walls shift/move and adapt to allow for larger objects to fit inside....tehehe
So even if DH's finger can get in there, it doesnt totally mean thats how long the route to cervix is, anatomically speaking I believe the length on average from va-j-j to cervix is about 3 - 4" deep (but grows deeper when theres company down there)
they say when the cervix is firm it feels like the tip of your nose, and for me that is exactly how it feels to the "t"

thanks joycie - and again sorry to be graphic - but i still don't understand how *** can fit up there but my finger is not nearly as long as that!? how do you reach!?

Well i'm not sure about the logistics of it, but to check i do normally squat and 'bare down' to reach it. Also admitedly, depending on what angle of our position i do feel DH bump my cervix. In fact i think he even managed to bruise it once.
Also, and i'm not sure how true this is or how far it goes, but apparantly when you're aroused (which hopefully you are when you're BDing) your cervix shifts into a high position.

It all still doesn't make sense to me i just keep checking in the hope that one day i'll suddenly get my EUREKA moment.

there's a website called my beautiful cervix, where a woman has even taken pictures of her cervix during the whole month, it is a little bit icky.

hi

I one time had a dr. feel my cervix and she told me I wasnt pregnant. But if your hubby pays alot of attention to your body he can feel it when it has dropped. women that are NTNP their husbands/boyfrjends have told them I think you could be pregnant just because of the way your cervix moves and changes. Its def not a dumb question.

Morning all,
So it looks like i OV'd yesterday, and i realised as i trundle off on to TWW, that this is the last possible cycle for a xmas eve BFP. Aww, FX'd this will be the one.

Just thought I would pop into my favourite thread and say hi to all my pre-seed girlies, fingers crossed for you all that you get a xmas :bfp:

Lots and Lots of :dust: to you all xoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->