PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Got great news today! My DH got the results from his semen analysis and all of the numbers are good! Such a relief. He broke down to me last night and told me how worried he actually was. I am so happy we now know he is ok and can move forward. We start BD tomorrow. I should ovulate in 2 days! Here we go again, but this time with more knowledge and calmer minds :) Baby dust to all!

Aww, that's fabulous news hun, so happy for you :happydance::happydance:

Got great news today! My DH got the results from his semen analysis and all of the numbers are good! Such a relief. He broke down to me last night and told me how worried he actually was. I am so happy we now know he is ok and can move forward. We start BD tomorrow. I should ovulate in 2 days! Here we go again, but this time with more knowledge and calmer minds :) Baby dust to all!

great news!!! so happy for you! i'm sure its SUCH a relief for DH, too! :happydance:

I agree - must be such a relief and means you can just focus on lovin' and let nature take its course!!!

AFM: 4dpo...i feel like a cow today, I'm so bloated! I am gassy and have AF like back cramps. I keep getting weird little pains in my abdomen as well. Could any of this be from the clomid? Did anyone have symptoms like this around this time and got a :bfp:?

i got AF back pain and pelvic twinges at 5dpo the cycle i got my BFP (which was a chemical), but either way - those symptoms were initially good news for me... so i hope they're good news for you too
xx

Has anyone in here ever heard of fertilaid? Im thinking of having both of us take it starting in january.

Unfortunately not, but i'm thinking of sticking DH on 'Wellman' next cycle

Thanks for the advice ladies!

Londongirl I hope you're right!!

I have heard of fertilaid but never tried it. I think it just is like prenatal vitamins for him. I think they make it for both, but I would just stick with the prenatals. I made sure my OH was taking regular vitamins because I wanted to make sure he was healthy too. GL with it if you start taking it. :dust:

Thanks girls. I am currently taking a prenatal folic acid and royal jelly. He is taking selenium and zinc daily.

I have my DH take zinc as well. He also takes calcium, multi and two fish oils. We just had his semen tested and his numbers were great! So I am assuming the combo is working :) I take fish oil, prenatal and calcium. I talked to my doc and he said that was a good combo too. The fish oil is good for healthy brain development for a growing baby.

Londongirl, Can you add me to the list? I think some how I slipped by.

I have my DH take zinc as well. He also takes calcium, multi and two fish oils. We just had his semen tested and his numbers were great! So I am assuming the combo is working :) I take fish oil, prenatal and calcium. I talked to my doc and he said that was a good combo too. The fish oil is good for healthy brain development for a growing baby.

You might want to switch over to DHA when you become PG instead of fish oil. My doc said that even the so-called "mercury free" fish oil has it residually and might have an effect on LO.

This is gonna sound dumb but I bought a thermometer last night cause I doubt that im.pregnant this cycle and was going to chart my temps next cycle I took it this morning whats my normal temp? It was 96.3 isnt supposed to be 97.9?

This is gonna sound dumb but I bought a thermometer last night cause I doubt that im.pregnant this cycle and was going to chart my temps next cycle I took it this morning whats my normal temp? It was 96.3 isnt supposed to be 97.9?

It varies from person to person. 96.3 does seem really low for an after O temp, but you probably just have a low basal body temperature. It'll take a while before you can tell what is normal for you, but once you temp for a full month you should definitely be able to see when you ovulate and what a general idea of your regular pre and post O temps are.

I think everyones bodyy temp is different. As long as you do it same time every day when you wake up you'll see the difference in all of them and be good. :flower:

I'm in the 2ww-killing me at the moment, the house has never been so clean!!!

London girl could you add me to the lst, due to test on 11 xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->