PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

I am in my TWW wait as well!! I will be testing on the 8th! Though I have a doctor's appointment on the 6th and will ask if they will test then! Waiting is torture and even though I said I wouldn't symptom spot I can't help it!

So who's in the TWW?? I wanna see some more bfps!! :)

6DPO today for me!! and this week has just flown by, hopefully the next week will too, actually my luteal phase is usually 11 days so even if i just make it past Monday i'll be happy

Joycie! I am 5DPO today and my LP is normally 11 days so we will be testing right around the same time!
How are you feeling? I am MEGA tired....I can barely kee[ my eyes open at work, BUT I think that is due to my thyroid - I was just literally diagnosed with a veryyyyy slight underactive thyroid. My doc doesnt even want to put me on anything (even though its safe for ttc, etc) but ran blood tests yesterday and if its still alittle elevated, he is going to put me on a small dose of some horomone. I wish the tiredness was a sign though, haha. I can always pretend :)

Yay! So many girls to get their bfps! I hope to see so many of them we lose count!! :)

I Should be able to test by Monday. This two weeks wait has been dragging, I'm so nervous we've been not trying but not preventing for about 4 months but this is our first month actually TTC.

Joycie! I am 5DPO today and my LP is normally 11 days so we will be testing right around the same time!
How are you feeling? I am MEGA tired....I can barely kee[ my eyes open at work, BUT I think that is due to my thyroid - I was just literally diagnosed with a veryyyyy slight underactive thyroid. My doc doesnt even want to put me on anything (even though its safe for ttc, etc) but ran blood tests yesterday and if its still alittle elevated, he is going to put me on a small dose of some horomone. I wish the tiredness was a sign though, haha. I can always pretend :)

Oooh, lovely. I'm going to wait till i'm 12 DPO before testing as i'm actually mostly focussing on lenghtening my luteal phase at the moment, as i think my chances of concieving whilst my progesterone is still low are quite minimal.
I'm doing ok, my mum and DH have been quite ill lately (mum has cancer, DH has a heart condition so both their immune systems are shot to pieces) so i've been quite preoccupied lately so haven't been symptom spotting or anything and the week since OV has just flown by.
Ooh, well i hope you bloods come back ok, does it take about a week for you to get your results. FX all goes well, and if not that the doctor can get it fixed

i'm in the TWW also..3DPO...due to test on the 10th...i'll know around the 7th though as i always spot a few days before AF is due. Here's hoping AF stays away this month!

I had a positive 'O' today. I usually get a positive for 3 days. Still not exactly sure what day the egg is released. I think next month I will get a little more high tech trying to figure it out (if there is a next month, hopefully not ). So, I will be in the tww shortly. I have a 28 day cycle and I am on day 15 today. I guess I am in the tww wait then :) but still BD for the next few days. I can feel it, it is going to be an exciting month. FX'd for everyone.

Joycie, I am sorry to hear about your mom and DH. I am sure the added stress of loved ones isn't helping. lots of baby dust to you.

yet another tww ......i am being patient this time NOO symptom spotting ....last month i swear i had morning sickness :) GL everyone

So who's in the TWW?? I wanna see some more bfps!! :)

I believe I am 4dpo today not sure havent kept track like I usually do cause we.didnt put much efffort into this month. I kinda broke down :(

Hi girls, I'm 8dpo, but I know I'll be out as we missed OV.Oh, well hey ho! Can't wait for this cycle to be over so we can try again. xxx

Hope all the pre-seed ladies are well :hugs::hugs: xxx

Ok for all you temping ladies...please be honest!!!
I ovulated on cd 12. Here are my temps from cd 10...they have seemed to flatline. Does that mean anything?

10-96.8
11-97.18
12-97.33
13-forgot to temp
14-97.33
15-97.33
16-97.6
17-97.58
18-97.58
19-97.58

At this point should they be rising instead of flatlining? Help!

haj - flat temps dont mean anything as long as they are over your coverline. You are GOOD :) Dont stress mama!

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted in a while as I've been waiting to O so there's really been nothing to talk about on my end .... but I have a quick question for you all.

When you're close to O what should your cervix feel like .. ? is it low or high, soft or hard ... thanks in advance!

I hope everyone is doing good and on their way to their BFP's!

Ash, before ov cervix should be high, soft and open xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->