PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Haj,

I KNOW! I am the same way...honestly, I am the WORST! TTC has made me a total psycho....LOL.

Haj,

I KNOW! I am the same way...honestly, I am the WORST! TTC has made me a total psycho....LOL.

I feel crazy most of the time haha. I assumed I o the 12th bc when I went to the dr for my follicle check on cd10 he said to go home and bd bc I was going to o anytime now and I thought your temp went up when you ovulated. But ppl who answered me ate saying it looks like I o the 15th. Dh and I bd cd 10, 12, 13, 15, 18. So now im fresking out if I ovulated then or around then we didn't bd cd 16 or 17. I'm mental lol

Ok so this is probably TMI but I'm confused...

Me and OH BDed last night and we used preseed and last night I didn't get up at all ... i just layed with him after and went to sleep. So this morning when I woke up I went to the bathroom and i had a little bit of leakage and then just a few minutes ago I went downstairs to get something to eat and I had a lot of watery CM .... not sure if it's actually CM or the preseed and semen .. sorry TMI! ! leaking out ... any input would be appreciated =D

thanks girls!

Me and OH BDed last night and we used preseed and last night I didn't get up at all ... i just layed with him after and went to sleep. So this morning when I woke up I went to the bathroom and i had a little bit of leakage and then just a few minutes ago I went downstairs to get something to eat and I had a lot of watery CM .... not sure if it's actually CM or the preseed and semen .. sorry TMI! ! leaking out ... any input would be appreciated =D

thanks girls!

i get that sometimes too. i ASSUME its preseed/semen.

thanks girls!

I've had this before, i stay in bed and get a little leakage the next morning, then throughout the day i get a little bit more. I know it's not 100% CM because it smells different (sorrt waaaay TMI). I don't know why it just happens intermitedly during the day, but hey, as long as some sticked!!

Thanks girls! I figured it was the preseed but just wanted to get other peoples opinions before i charted watery cm on my chart! :haha:

I just had this terrible sharp pain down in my uterus ... my OH told me I should probably call my RE ... ? what do you think ?
it really was the worst feeling i've ever had down there .. besides cramps but this wasn't like a cramping at all !

you are fine. Sperm lives for up to 5 days in good conditions - I am sure you are ok!
You are from Long Island? My husband grew up in Commack! His whole family and all his friends are from there AND we got married on LI! Right on the LI Sound at The Crescent Beach Club in Bayville :)

you are fine. Sperm lives for up to 5 days in good conditions - I am sure you are ok!
You are from Long Island? My husband grew up in Commack! His whole family and all his friends are from there AND we got married on LI! Right on the LI Sound at The Crescent Beach Club in Bayville :)

For some reason I thought it was only 2. I'm a worrier lol. Omg really? I live 5 min from commack!!! And I know exactly where you got married!! What a small world!!

Dont stress, you are fine, seriously. I heard that preseed helps with the life of the sperm too! :)

Well here's the picture of my pos OPK ... I'm pretty sure it's positive even though I'm having no CM that correlates with my pos OPK.IMG_0490.jpg

Hey Ash. I got a pos. O yesterday and today with no matching CM too. I also have had cramps all day today. No sharp pain, but cramps. I assume (hope) they are ovulation cramps. If you are in pain. Call the doc.

@ash don't worry, i very rarely get CM that matches up, that's one of the reasons we're using pre-seed

Thanks girls. I'm trying not to stress but it's hard. If I don't get my bfp this time around I'm going to take some robitussin or something and see of that helps me cm. I might also do a Ph test do see if I have not good cm for OH spermies. Got this info from my friend bean on here ... I love this website it's great! Thanks for the advice and encouragement and letting me know I'm not alone!!! I hope you are all doing great and staying busy with the holidays coming up and getting your bfp!!!<3

Hi girls! Ash, lots of luck and enjoy the bd!

ladies, do any of you use CBFM? A very kind friend is giving me hers for the next cycle and I wondered if you thought it was more accurate than OPKs? I want to use it to help me better time BD (seeing as OH and I can only bd 2 or 3 times) but I'm worried that if we BD on the peak days only, then we may miss ov if I ov on the same day as the peak (this is what tends to happen for me with OPKs) xxx

Popcorn - I know mammawannabe started using it this cycle. I don't know much about it myself.

Hi! Can I get in on this list also. I'll be using preseed for the first time this cycle and should find out if it worked around xmas eve. FXD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->