PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hey waitting4baby! Don't be silly, of course there's room! Londongirl will add you to the list! :)

Oooh she.changed it now its 24.
Well im very happy to announce I feel AF cramps and twinges. And due tomorrow. Either way im so happy that means my body so far off clomid 1st month is staying on track with cycle days. Im getting regular :) ill let ya know what happens tomorrow.

Hi girls
I changed it to 24 cos I still think that is possible!!!! And also it's my favourite number.
Now I just need your help to get me there!!!
I'll update names tomorrow xxx

are you past O london?? i remember we were due around the same time for our BFPs and i'm Oing this weekend! :happydance:

:dust:to all, Thanks everyone for the welcome.

im due for AF on the 19th im getting kidda sad cuz im getting some cramps.

here my FF https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/355774 Does it look ok?

also i took a wandfo aand i see the lightest pink line ever. idk i gusse ill have to test in the morning to know.

i have a couple of questions. is it ok to take warm baths if i am pregnant?

Also i like to make my own White chocolate mocha's and i like to put water,milk and a about half a teaspoon of instant coffee is that an ok amount of coffee?:coffee:

i think is song is for us. not for a man like shes means but for a baby..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn67I6L6sfY

i have a couple of questions. is it ok to take warm baths if i am pregnant?

Also i like to make my own White chocolate mocha's and i like to put water,milk and a about half a teaspoon of instant coffee is that an ok amount of coffee?:coffee:

i'm not an expert but i think a warm bath and a tiny bit of coffee wont hurt.

your charts looks great! staying above that cover line! :thumbup:

i think it should be ok, but if i do get my BFP i think ill stop lol.

but till then i gusse it wont hurt.

Warm baths at this point are ok but they recommend that hot baths or hot tubs should be avoided as they can overheat the baby. Also you can have 200 mg of caffeine daily which I'm sure your teaspoon is under or at so go ahead and have your mochas!! And enjoy the nice baths while you can!! GL and lots of :dust:

Body temp water is fine. Anything hot isnt good. You shouldnt have to ease in because its to hott. And I read no bubble baths

I'm really bummed about no hot bubble baths. I tend to even take hot showers but during the winter I love baths to warm up! :haha:

I'm really bummed about no hot bubble baths. I tend to even take hot showers but during the winter I love baths to warm up! :haha:

Are heating blankets ok? I love sitting on the couch reading a book with a warm heating blanket

no bubbles? i just had a warm bath with lots of bubbles. i get in with my cloths though lol cuz i have like a "pool party" with my little brother. so maybe the cloths shield it. but as soon as i get a pos pregnancy test im cutting out the coffee and the baths. ill just prob have a soda a day and thats it im like ocd lol

Always talk with your ob. Internet reasearch can be so far fetch everyone says something different..take care! What day do you test.dec.19th?
Oh I hope your the 18thBFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->