PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

I wouldn't think that pineapple juice is bad for you... it's still fruit. In fact, there is a pineapple smoothie recipe in my "eating for pregnancy" book. What did you read that would make you think it's bad?

I read that pineapple is actually good for implantation... so after Ov it is great!!!

this is what I read earlier
"Pineapple juice is not recommended for use in TTC and/or pregnancy. In large doses, it can cause uterine contractions and bring on spontaneous abortions"

Bug22 - someone else on the board just told me only to drink it after ovulation as well, it'll help with implantation like you said. But they said drinking it before ovulation can create hostile cm

I would definitely love if we could keep this thread going past christmas.

Also I have a non preseed questions for you ladies, can anyone tell me if pineapple juice is bad for you when TTC?

Let me google it for ya. And ill get back to you

Did you know that natives to South America and the islands in the Caribbean used to decorate and carve pineapples during festival celebrations. This practice still widely continues as the fruit is still seen my many people as a symbol of good luck, hospitality, and fertility. Pineapples are extremely popular
https://www.pineapplejuice.com/pineappleinformation-page2.html

Pineapple Juice

Usage: There is an old wives' tale floating around that pineapple juice will help a fertilized egg implant. However, pineapple juice is not recommended for use in TTC and/or pregnancy. In large doses, it can cause uterine contractions and bring on spontaneous abortions (miscarriage).

Recommended Dosage: Drink only in small quantities, if at all.

Food Sources: Pineapples.

Side Effects: Large doses may cause uterine contractions, miscarriage, vomiting, diarrhea, skin rash, very heavy menstrual periods. Unripe pineapple is poisonous, causing excessive diarrhea.

https://www.babysnark.com/ttc-supplements/ttc-supplements.asp

A little info on grapefruit juice
Grapefruit Juice

Usage: I researched grapefruit juice and could find nothing anywhere supporting the various claims that it helps to increase cervical mucus and/or helps a fertilized egg to implant. I believe this to be an old (or new!) wives' tale. Grapefruit juice is rich in calcium, potassium, vitamin A and vitamin C, and is of course somewhat high-carb due to the fructose (fruit sugar).

Recommended Dosage: However much you feel like it, unless it gives you heartburn!

Food Sources: Grapefruits.

Side Effects: If you drink too much of it, you might get heartburn. You might also find yourself having to pee a lot if you drink a lot. Heh heh...

^thats what I found the majority of websites says its not recommended but I found that.fresh pineapple helps with implantation because it.doesnt have chemicals and sugars.added to fresh fruit.

hi girls...sorry i haven't written in awhile. I have been reading though. I'm out for this month. Started spotting today...AF is on way.
I can't get preggers before xmas...so i def. think we should keep this thread going. I love you girls! :thumbup:

I got engaged yesterday!! so at least that will keep my mind off things!

FX for all those still waiting to test.

hi girls...sorry i haven't written in awhile. I have been reading though. I'm out for this month. Started spotting today...AF is on way.
I can't get preggers before xmas...so i def. think we should keep this thread going. I love you girls! :thumbup:

i was thinking about you today! i figured since you Od around [edit]THANKSGIVING[edit], you should be at the end of the 2ww.

sorry AF came :nope:

but omg YAYYY for getting engaged!!! :happydance: so happy for you!

mammawannabe - CONGRATS on the engagement!!!!!!!!! i'm so sorry AF came, but i hope the happiness of the engagement is overriding horrible AF coming
xx

Congrats on the engagement! How did he do it? Aww was he nervous? Keep your hopes up for next cycle

Well the witch appeared last night! So that was my last chance for 2011! I am being positive about 2012 though :)

I like the idea Joycie said for Preseed and Pregnant by Valentines Day! That sounds perfect :)

Baby dust to you all!!

Well the witch appeared last night! So that was my last chance for 2011! I am being positive about 2012 though :)

I like the idea Joycie said for Preseed and Pregnant by Valentines Day! That sounds perfect :)

Baby dust to you all!!

Lets root for 2012¡ Ill be out this month too. Af due sunday and I have no symptoms and got a BFN yesterday. Sorry :(
That would be awesom! My hubbys birthday is feb 11th that would be alot of fun to work with. I cant wait to tell him when hes going to be a dad. He will bawl I know it.

Mommytobe11 ive read your journals... How do we make one? Is it just by starting a new thread. Ive looked but not sure how. Id like to start one.

Mommytobe11 ive read your journals... How do we make one? Is it just by starting a new thread. Ive looked but not sure how. Id like to start one.

Yeah just go to the TTC journals forum and start a new thread :flower: I'll be your first follower!

Congrats on the engagement mommytobe!! That is great news even if AF did make an appearance.:hugs:

FX'd for all you wonderful ladies! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Can i Join too? I'm waiting for my Christmas BFP. im due for the :witch: on the 19th I'm 10Dpo and 8 days till :witch: is due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->