PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

lol im testing since now. i took a wondfo with very concentrated pee lol TMI! And i saw the lightest pink like but i swear its there. but i took one a while ago with only like 30min of pee no line. so i guess if it was a line it should be darker tomorrow with FMU right. if i see a line ill go out and buy. FR gold digital test, clear blue digital test. and take em all. i will wont believe it till i see the heart beat lol. thanks so much you are all every sweet. ill update you in the morning on what happens.

hoping I'm not crazy my mom also saw the very light pink line! now to take one in the morning with FMU. hoping to God its darker.

A line is a line!! FXd you get your :BFP:!!! Mine was very faint for a few days and I think I took like 9-10 tests over 3 days! :haha: my first appt is on Friday!

Hey girls, what do you think of my chart? I had a dip at 7 DPO and now at 9DPO ... could I still be preggo?

Hi Girls, I have been a bit MIA this cycle. The tww really got to me this time. I am supposed to start tomorrow, I took a test yesterday (two actually) and they were both BFN. I had a good cry on my DH shoulder, so thankful for him, and felt a little better after that. I know it's not over till she shows her face, but I can't help but think I am out. I REALLY like the idea of continuing this. Please let me know when I can sign up for the TTC for Valentines day.

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Ash, If I was any good at reading charts I would comment, but I am keeping my FX for you.

So excited for you RNTTC! Can't wait till I am in your shoes.

MommyWannabe, Congtats!!!!!!

Hey girls, what do you think of my chart? I had a dip at 7 DPO and now at 9DPO ... could I still be preggo?

I guess I should do more research on temping. I looked at your chart and I am so ? . My AF is due today so I took my temp this morning starting on CD1 and it was 96.9. I have no idea what to watch for or pay attention too. Sorry to of been no help :(
Hope you get that BFP

ash - you're temps are still above the coverline which is a good thing! i think its best to see what it does tomorrow, if it keeps going down then...:nope: but if it goes back up like on 8dpo then thats a really good thing! good luck! i'll be stalking your chart! :flower:

thanks mommytobe =D FX'd it goes back up! I've been in bed all day because I feel exhausted so we'll see tomorrow I guess .... come on Tomorrow!!

Ash your chart still looks good! Still way above the coverline. I had a dip like yours at 9dpo too and I tested and got my BFP. You could wait a couple days and test or if your temp is up tomorrow :test:

i agree, if your temp goes up tomorrow, you should test!!! so excited! i hope this is it for you!!!

i'm pretty sure i Od yesterday. i got a +opk yesterday and - today and i had a major temp rise this morning. i'm scared because we didnt BD a few days before but we did last night. ah! i hate this!

hey what do you think does this look pos? the first response and wonfdo didnt show anything https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g463/waitting4baby/1323640740.jpg

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g463/waitting4baby/1323640740-1.jpg

ill try to take a better one

i see a line keep testing i bet that sucker gets darker daily :thumbup:

Ash your chart still looks good! Still way above the coverline. I had a dip like yours at 9dpo too and I tested and got my BFP. You could wait a couple days and test or if your temp is up tomorrow :test:

Thanks!! I'm really feeling down. Been cramping all day and I've been seeing A LOT of ladies on the site get their BFP's and mine yesterday was BFN .... I guess all I can do it wait...

Mannn! This is driving me bonkers! so yesterday we went shootin. And on the way home I felt nauseas but I was starving at the same time so I dont think nothin of it but I was so tired I crashed instantly and it usually takes me a while to fall asleep,before my nap I had cramping very mild cramps and I told my hubby hey my period is due tomorrow last night we can play. Hes been on blood pressure meds and his libido is messed up havent BD in two weeks cause of it.

So today no cramping no bloated nothing no mestral symptoms. :( if im not and it still dont show all that hard work and dr visits to become regular is a waste. I heard if you dont have AF you cant get pregnant. Is that true? I still have a few hrs but I never start in the evening ALWAYS in the AM. So I count me as late. But who knows.

thanks everyone yesterday it was a barly there lon on a wondfo and today this line so im hopeing this is it! im getting excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->