PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

please add me this will be my third month trying with pre-seed and am due to test on 22nd fingers crossed for us all, would love us ALL to get a BFP for xmas, then all go gatecrash the pregnancy forum! :D

Hi girls! Hope you are all well! I won't be joining you on the Christmas BFP front as AF is here and that was the last chance of a BFP before next year.

Wishing everyone who is still in the game lots and lots of luck!

Love you girls and will still stalk you lot! xxx

:hugs:popcorn. sorry af got u. am right behind u, af due tommorrow. have a feeling she will be moving in overnight! hope u get your BFP early new year!!!

Should I test today? I have a digital blue under my sink.... Lol AF due in 2days and im feel nothing not even signs of AF coming. test or not test?

Should I test today? I have a digital blue under my sink.... Lol AF due in 2days and im feel nothing not even signs of AF coming. test or not test?

im in the same boat...only have a digital.....:hugs: I have no symptoms either....if you test ill test :flower: :)

im in the same boat...only have a digital.....:hugs: I have no symptoms either....if you test ill test :flower: :)

Ahh we can. I want to so bad but in the back of my head I say its neg. I have failed to stay pos. But what the heck. I didnt stress this past month so maybe? I only have 1 test.

Ahh we can. I want to so bad but in the back of my head I say its neg. I have failed to stay pos. But what the heck. I didnt stress this past month so maybe? I only have 1 test.

one test left here too......:dohh:but ill have to wait a little bit because Ive peed recently...... so ill let you know in a few hours

one test left here too......:dohh:but ill have to wait a little bit because Ive peed recently...... so ill let you know in a few hours

Lol I did too so I have to wait a bit. I added you, we have the same cycle! Well your a day ahead of me.
How long have you been ttc?
And what BC method did you use before trying?
I have been ttc for 1yr and 1month but for november we didnt really try and december will be the same. No opks or pills. I take vitamin thats about it. January if nothing were jumping back to trying hard core lol. I was on depo :(

me and DH have been trying since April'11, I was on ortho tri cyclin for 10 years as BC stopped taking it in May. my cycles have stayed the same 30-31 daysafter stopping the pill. I don't temp b/c my work schedule ( I am a nurse and I rotate day and night shift) makes it tricky. Ive used OPKs but my DH thinks it makes me crazy so the last few months just estimating day i think im ovulating and BDing lots that week:) DH prefers this method go figure. last cycle used preseed. taking prenatals. same here if this isn't my month Ill start trying other stuff in january .
i accepted you as friend :hugs:

big hugs to all the ladies that got AF!! i think we should keep this thread going, maybe a goal like "50 bfps before st. patricks day" or something :) i love all you ladies and think we should continue to stick together!!

i'm a few days away from O, this cycle its felt like forever to get here! i have high hopes for this month! FX my positive thoughts lead to a bfp!

FX'd for all you girls that you get your :bfp:'s VERY soon!! I keep looking on here as the PreSeed girls hold a special place in my heart! :hugs: I would definitely use PreSeed again. GL and Lots of :dust:

me and DH have been trying since April'11, I was on ortho tri cyclin for 10 years as BC stopped taking it in May. my cycles have stayed the same 30-31 daysafter stopping the pill. I don't temp b/c my work schedule ( I am a nurse and I rotate day and night shift) makes it tricky. Ive used OPKs but my DH thinks it makes me crazy so the last few months just estimating day i think im ovulating and BDing lots that week:) DH prefers this method go figure. last cycle used preseed. taking prenatals. same here if this isn't my month Ill start trying other stuff in january .
i accepted you as friend :hugs:

Yay. Well last night I was told to take folic acid 2 a day. I take royal jelly, prenatal, 1 folic acid. I know folic acid is in the prenatal but I spoke to a gal and she said take 2 folic acid including your prenatal religiously and you'll get pregnant. So last night I started upping it. DH takes a multi vitamin and zinc. We used preseed this cycle so we shall see. So have you been regular? I wasnt I got on clomid to regulate me this cycle I didnt take clomid so now im testing to see if my body fixed itself naturally without the clomid.

Moose31 I just tested and got a BFN. Digi test says im out. But im getting married in 3 weeks so its ok. Good lucky girly.

mrs.hamstra, i know your 12dpo but digis are SO super sensitive. doesnt totally mean you're out!!

Idk. My gut tells me Im not. It would be so great to go home for christmas and announce it on christmas day. Or even keep it from my hubby till the 29th and when he asks why im not drinking at our
reception ill say I cant drink ;) and break it to him and everyone! Ahh dreaming is fun. But who knows time will only tell. AF is due Sunday.

my fingers are still crossed for you!!

either way, you're getting married!!!! :wedding:

my fingers are still crossed for you!!

either way, you're getting married!!!! :wedding:

Ahh im excited. But do you ever start to feel that god does have a plan for each of us? Timing is good but it could always be better. We bought a home and will be moving feb 1st im getting promoted in january he gets his DL back today after 3.5 years of not having it due to a D.U.I he has a great job now. And whats so odd is that 6 years ago his dad started working at a shop june 27th my hubby started his new job june 27th of this year. And what else is bizzar is we were to be married the 30th of December but we had to change it so I called him and said pick 27 28or 29 he picked 29 cause its closer to friday. He called his mom to tell her to take it off and she goes " hey your dad&I were married on dec.29th.(still married) I felt rude in a way so I talked to her and I said we can change it. She said hunny its been my day for 26 years it will bring you two luck. I think god is setting us up in a way for our future. We just have to be patient.

Awww your MIL sounds so sweet! I definently feel theres a plan for all of us and it soundds like everything in your life is falling into place! How awesome!

Thank you. I tell ya when I met him he lived with his parents somewhat employed did pot was going no where. His mom loves me to death. I got him to quit.smoking stopped doing pot im so against it. Moved him out of state. I Got him signed up for his driver responsibilty classes. If I known him 2 years ago I wouldnt have even thought about it no matter how attractive he is. Hes grown up alot. His dad while visiting us shook his hand and said im proud of you. Ive only been with him for 1 yr and 2 months the same time we started trying (i know) I am so proud of him. Hes an adult instead of being dumb kid making bad decisions.

I would definitely love if we could keep this thread going past christmas.

Also I have a non preseed questions for you ladies, can anyone tell me if pineapple juice is bad for you when TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->