PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

i will be testing with a wondfo and a first response, then ill save my pee and test with a digi lol

update me on your test too

I will be on here tomorrow first thing. I have to hold it and go get one.first thing. Which sucks.

Moose I really need an.update on you. How are you doing?

Hi ladies...

Iv been stalking for weeks since I last said we were gonna NTNP. Its been a rough couple weeks...so much going on. We applied for adoption two weeks ago...this morning I wake up and say haha I'm gonna POAS totally oblivious to anything my body has been doing and just know AF is due today. Low and behold there's that + positive!!!!!!! I fell off the loo! Tested again just now and same result! I'm honestly in such shock...its been 5 years of trying and we have lost two babes. Now a year later...ding dong...ur up the duff!! Have a doc appoitment at 2:30 today for bloods,check up and progesterone script! Giving this bean the very best chance of survival!

Jennypenny.... This is the best thing I've read since forever... I can't believe it!?!?! You getting a BFP - after 5yrs TTC and all the sh*t you've been dealt - just in time for Xmas eve!!!! Your BFP has made this thread extra worth it. Youve been so supportive of others. Now it's ur turn!
Can you upload a pic?
Much love
Xx

Aww thanx Londongirl! U girls have always been more supportive for everyone! Iv felt so out lately not having anything to report...felt like I should rather be quiet lol... Then this! Goodness me! Um I'm on my blackberry...any ideas how I can upload? I'll give it a shot quick or go to pc then.

Ok iv put the pic as my profile pic til I get the hang of it lol. This is second one done an hour ago...

I will be on here tomorrow first thing. I have to hold it and go get one.first thing. Which sucks.

Moose I really need an.update on you. How are you doing?

Goodluck! Cant wait to hear how it goes!!!

Hi you can count me out for getting my :bfp: before xmas :af: arrived yesterday so i'll have to wait till next year now, oh well, I tried lol :cry:

Moose31 I just tested and got a BFN. Digi test says im out. But im getting married in 3 weeks so its ok. Good lucky girly.

my digital says negative too :(

Moose did af come? Were close together mine didnt show. Just checking up on you.
I have a.killer headache and still no symptoms. Im so lost :(

Still no AF...negative with FMU on FRER...not sure what to think I have no symptoms premenstrual or pregnancy. not sure :dohh:

Morning ladies. Well I held FMU. Walmart is 2mins from my house went there and decided to get clearblue digital.
Rushed back home and when the test started flashing I recorded it with my phone so I can upload my BFP moment to facebook.
Well im a day late and no cramps no bloating.
It was A BIG FAT NOT PREGNANT!
UGH I cried for a bit and then jumped on here.
Wth? I am going to call my nurse, if I had done clomid for Nov I would of srarted on time my body is soo fu*ked up that im depressed. Why after a yr& a half of being off depo am I still not regular clomid was making me regular I regret now not doing the full 6 months. Instead I did 3 :'(
Gonna go sulk now BOOOO HOOOO. WHAAAA

Moose31 I just tested and got a BFN. Digi test says im out. But im getting married in 3 weeks so its ok. Good lucky girly.

my digital says negative too :(

Moose did af come? Were close together mine didnt show. Just checking up on you.
I have a.killer headache and still no symptoms. Im so lost :(

Still no AF...negative with FMU on FRER...not sure what to think I have no symptoms premenstrual or pregnancy. not sure :dohh:

Im so happy I heard from you. Mines a day late. And still no signs of it showing up. :'(
Lets hope were positive! Fingers crossed girly. I dont know what to think either!
Other than my jealousy just kicked back in again and the first person I thought of was my cousins wife. They got pregnant 1st try and she cheated on him in his truck while he was in georgia doing his tech training. Like how.can a couple get pregnant and pull that s*it? Im pissed, grumpy, & now jealous all over again. Its gonna be hell at work

JENNYPENNY CONGRATS !!!!! You should be over the moon,so happy for you. H&H 9 months.

Moose and MrsHamstra - im sooo sorry - i know how frustrating it is being late wtih BFN - you are massively in my thoughts
xx

Well I did a test at 8 DPO and it was negative, I did a test this morning around 6AM and it was negative and then I did a test just a few minutes ago and it was negative ... so I'm pretty sure I'm out ... the ones today were 10 DPO and I think I should at least be seeing something if I were preggo ....

Oh well, on to the new year ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->