PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Well... Gusse its over before it really even started. Started spotting brown today. I feel like a piece of me is gone. for a couple days i thought. that's it it finally worked. and i though if i only ever get this one baby, i will be fine with that. and even though this is the only thing im asking i cant even get this one baby. one would think im asking for a huge house or a new 2012 car, or all the money in the world. all i want is a baby and i really dont understand WHY its has to be so hard. there was sperm there was an egg what the hell!

im pretty upset so im gonna just stay off for now.

Aww I'm so very sad and emotional for the ladies who got AF and ones who just aren't getting a BFP. I know it sounds so darn generic but have faith...I don't know if my bean is going to stick...ill try my very best to help it...I honestly did not expect this! I will say thp that all 3 times iv gotten PG now its been when I'm off Clomid for a month or two. My body just does something!

Iv been for my bloods today for progesterone and beta hcg quantitative...ill have results tomorrow. Holding thumbs all is ok. After 5 years...someone up there has gotta give me a break!

I hope and pray that every single one of u get ur BFP!!

Well... Gusse its over before it really even started. Started spotting brown today. I feel like a piece of me is gone. for a couple days i thought. that's it it finally worked. and i though if i only ever get this one baby, i will be fine with that. and even though this is the only thing im asking i cant even get this one baby. one would think im asking for a huge house or a new 2012 car, or all the money in the world. all i want is a baby and i really dont understand WHY its has to be so hard. there was sperm there was an egg what the hell!

im pretty upset so im gonna just stay off for now.

Oh im sorry sweety. I thought for sure you had it this.cycle :(
Hugs!
I know right what the hell. Thats why women describe finding out their pregnant ....its like winning the lottery. I wanna win the baby lottery!
I think michelle dugger should donate her eggs lol their fertile as fu*k! So rediculious sometimes. either his sperm or her eggs geesh

Aww I'm so very sad and emotional for the ladies who got AF and ones who just aren't getting a BFP. I know it sounds so darn generic but have faith...I don't know if my bean is going to stick...ill try my very best to help it...I honestly did not expect this! I will say thp that all 3 times iv gotten PG now its been when I'm off Clomid for a month or two. My body just does something!

Iv been for my bloods today for progesterone and beta hcg quantitative...ill have results tomorrow. Holding thumbs all is ok. After 5 years...someone up there has gotta give me a break!

Praying for a H&H 9months. I havent been trying as long as u 5yrs is a long time. But I hear alot of that.
I watch ttc vlogs on youtube and as soon as this couple was starting the adoption process after 3yrs of ttc wham she was preggo. Miricales do happen.

I feel like a sitting duck just waiting for AF or my BFP

Words can't express how happy I am for you! Hopefully 3rd times a charm and you have a sticky bean! :happydance:

Ok, so question because I am so confused! I got AF last Friday (and was so sad and then ok with and and ready for 2012) but then it only lasted 2 days! and it was SUPER light. I normally have 4-5 day periods which are usually medium with at least one really heavy day. sorry TMI! but this was spotting to very light barely needed a tampon on Friday and Saturday and then Sunday spot in the morning and now gone! What does that mean? I have always had it be 4-5 days before BC, on BC, and the 6th months since being off BC???

Has this happened to anyone else? Is my body just totally out of whack?

Ok, so question because I am so confused! I got AF last Friday (and was so sad and then ok with and and ready for 2012) but then it only lasted 2 days! and it was SUPER light. I normally have 4-5 day periods which are usually medium with at least one really heavy day. sorry TMI! but this was spotting to very light barely needed a tampon on Friday and Saturday and then Sunday spot in the morning and now gone! What does that mean? I have always had it be 4-5 days before BC, on BC, and the 6th months since being off BC???

Has this happened to anyone else? Is my body just totally out of whack?

that kindaaa happened to me. but i spotted for a few days and then got AF but was SUPER SUPER light for 4 days. it was weird. so i dont really know what it could be for you because my situation was different. wish i could be more help, but wanted to share my experience!

Congratulations JennyPenny!!!! I saw the 18 and was so excited. That trully must be the most amazing feeling. I am sending you sticky thoughts.

I am right there with the ladies who are expecting AF. She is coming tomorrow. I have taken 3 tests and BFN, not a shadow of a line :( I want to test again, but I don't know why I keep wanting to torture myself. If AF doesn't come tomorrow I will test again.

Crying is always a good release. It is good for your soul and body. Baby dust and sticky wombs to all!

So tomorrow (tuesday) I'll be 3dpo. It kinda snuck up on me because last month I Od on cd22 and this month it was cd18. We were hoping to get a few days of BDing in before O but didn't get to since it came so quick.
Luckly though we BD on cd18 and 19. Crossing my fingers we caught it!!

Mommytobe they say it only takes 1 :) GL and I'll keep my FX for you. How long is your cycle? When will you be able to test?

:happydance: SAJennyPenny!!!

Big :hug: Waiting!!! I feel your frustration and it's really hard to understand why bad things happen to good people. You do everything right but it's still not happening. I'm so sorry that it isn't happening yet for you, but like Jenny said - have faith that your little bean is out there and will be a sticky one!!! Lots of :dust: to you! Know that we are all for you when decide to come back!

Mommy to be ill be on the.road heading home and im not driving most the way so I will def be on here checking! Crazzy you caught your.window! Hoping for a baby! Ahh GL

mommytobe - I only BDed 2 day before O because my OH had surgery and I'm in the same boat as you ... just hoping we caught it since sperm can live for a while in there =D

Hi lad ies...

Iv been stalking for weeks since I last said we were gonna NTNP. Its been a rough couple weeks...so much going on. We applied for adoption two weeks ago...this morning I wake up and say haha I'm gonna POAS totally oblivious to anything my body has been doing and just know AF is due today. Low and behold there's that + positive!!!!!!! I fell off the loo! Tested again just now and same result! I'm honestly in such shock...its been 5 years of trying and we have lost two babes. Now a year later...ding dong...ur up the duff!! Have a doc appoitment at 2:30 today for bloods,check up and progesterone script! Giving this bean the very best chance of survival!

Awww, that is so absoloutly amazing, i've been thinking about you since you dropped off the TTC, so am so so so so so happy for you. A happy and healthy 9 months to you x

So my temp went back up yesterday but now it's down again but only by .2 degrees. Ah this is so stressful!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->