PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

count me out for a Christmas BFP as AF got me today :-(

good luck to everyone else x

thanks ladies ....yes im looking forward to 2012!

good luck to you all, a Chritmas BFP would of been a dream come true x

AF got me today too, I'm out officially. I think I let my hopes get up a little too much. This one hurts. I am going to allow myself to be sad for a bit and then jump back on the saddle (or I guess my DH). Here is to a new year! Good luck to all that are waiting. Excited for you girls. We need to keep this going for sure!

GL ladies! Sorry & :hugs: to those AF got but 2012 is promising to be a great year !!

I wish I would get my BFP already or AF. I have strict 30day cycles and I am on CD33 :(
I was riding to the mall with my aunt and I got horrible car sick.
Ugh praying I am. But I doubt it soo much

MrsHamstra have you tested????? Maybe you are. FX'ed for you!!!

I tested yesterday with a digital and a dollar tree test. And then this morning at 5am cause I had to be to work @6am. All BFN. :(
I am 18dpo. Has anyone gotten BFP' past 18dpo? I think im out but im not out until AF shows

I tested yesterday with a digital and a dollar tree test. And then this morning at 5am cause I had to be to work @6am. All BFN. :(
I am 18dpo. Has anyone gotten BFP' past 18dpo? I think im out but im not out until AF shows

I am still waiting too....haven't taken a test since the other day.but i did call my ob/gyn nurse practioner she told be its not uncommon for it to take until 1-2 weeks to show up in a urine test....so we are still in it I am not testing again until I am over a week late if still neg NP said to come in for bloods:hugs:

I am still waiting too....haven't taken a test since the other day.but i did call my ob/gyn nurse practioner she told be its not uncommon for it to take until 1-2 weeks to show up in a urine test....so we are still in it I am not testing again until I am over a week late if still neg NP said to come in for bloods:hugs:

Mine did too I have to go in on CD35. But its exspensive. I think im gonna ride it out. Still waiting! I hope were preggers. Now if I still havent started by the 29th im testing with digital. Cause I plan on drinking

Huge temp drop this morning so I'm expecting AF either today or tomorrow. Onto next year!! Hopefully I'll be put on clomid or something by January.

It's ok. I knew it was inevitable this month after all of those negative hpt's. And now I can go snowboarding for Christmas without any worries.

awesome! that sounds like fun!!
its always easier to accept when you're expecting it.

on to next year!

So I'm 4dpo. Staying positive but very nervous. I'm due to test christmas eve but will most likely to testing before that. :)

Can u imagine how rich the pregnancy test companies make due to us poas addicts lmao. Ive spent alone in 1yr probably 150 bucks. Hmmmm thats alot a yr :(

Haha that's why ICs come in verrryyyy handy! I got like 50 for 30 bucks or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->