PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

:wacko:

5 days late AF arrived today .......talked with my best friend today feel better about TTC she convinced me to relax a little more, so my new plan is BD 3x a week starting at the end of this cycle no counting no opks and probably no BnB b/c I think its just making me obsess.... SO good luck ladies I ll check back in when i get my BFP whenever that may be

I will be using PreSeed, Baby Aspirin, and Mucinex. Ordered from Amazon and on the way. Let me not forget my 10miu pregnancy tests. Going all out!

:wacko:

5 days late AF arrived today .......talked with my best friend today feel better about TTC she convinced me to relax a little more, so my new plan is BD 3x a week starting at the end of this cycle no counting no opks and probably no BnB b/c I think its just making me obsess.... SO good luck ladies I ll check back in when i get my BFP whenever that may be

Aww sorry moose.
I did that for november and im doing that up until march 1st. If nothing by then im jumping.back in. but I used the rest of my opks for Nov to see if I ovulated on my own and I did.
But im still gonna temp. And thats it. And its still subconciously there in your mind but I feel so relaxed and I feel stress free.

I am feeling a bit better today, I know I am officially out for this month/year and I have come to terms with that. Now it is thinking about the new year and the new cycle. CD#2 today! My focus this month is to take the best care of myself that i can and to TRY and stress as little as possible. Haven't decided if I am going to use OPK's or not. Started temping, but I think I am going to stop (too stressfull). I will continue with preseed, started primrose oil and will be eating a yummy desert of honey and cinnimon nightly. I also have a massage set up for two days before I ovulate :) I am also going to try and take a few minutes each day to have quiet positive thoughts about my baby that is coming soon. Good luck ladies!

Ash, You never know :) It may happen when you least expect it. FX for you!!!!

MrsHamstra! I am so anxious to find out. I hope hope hope your have your sticky bean!

Mommytobe, What an amazing Christmas you might have! Baby dust, FX, GL and everything else :)

Soon2bee - a massage right before O sounds amazing! What a great way to relax during the most stressful time of the month!

Congratulations Lola!! Fab news!
Congrats to the other BFPs also!

Afm- sorry not been on bnb for ages, but it's all been dull in my camp!
Since the mc we have not been able to ttc until I had seen off a whole cycle as ectopics can reoccur if you ttc too soon. And my cycle didn't kick in until 3 weeks after the mc....so it's been a long boring 7 week wait!

AF is due on Tuesday, and for once I'm wanting her to hurry up!
We can ttc after her visit! Woo hoo!!

Looking forward to joining you all again! xxx

Was at gyni today. Bloods in, bad news. Am miscarrying again. Shattered as always. Another hate my body moment. Sad sad......

Was at gyni today. Bloods in, bad news. Am miscarrying again. Shattered as always. Another hate my body moment. Sad sad......

Oh Jenny. I Agee with mommytobe... I nearly cried reading your post. I'm sooooooooooooo sorry :(
Xxooxxooxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->