Presents you can't wait to give

DD1 sylvanian beechwood hall, DD2 playmobil zoo, DS big tonka truck :)

For DD her slyvanian bunnies, house and bluebell car. She keeps looking at the car adoringly every time we go Tesco :haha: although she's said she wants skates as well! DH is adamant she isn't until she learns to ride her scooter and bike from last year. Hoping she forgets about the skates when she sees the bunnies!!

DH I've got him some converse I've had to ask my friend to hide at hers so he doesn't find them :haha:

Nothing in particular for my girls, they are always so excited with everything, although I'm excited to see them empty their stockings, they are always amazed at how much can fit inside.
Also very excited to give my SS gift. Not bought it yet but always love a secret santa!

DDs new baby and the bits and bobs to go with it :cloud9:

My daughter has asked for one of those huge gold LOL balls, but as some of you may know.. everyone and their mother wants one this year! So I've been unsuccessful as yet. I plan on making my own by buying LOL dolls and mini dolls along with some LOL bath bombs and making a surprise box :) Think she will love that!

and my son is OBSESSED with PJ Masks.. he desperately wants the headquarters.. cannot wait to see his face light up when he sees it under the tree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->