Pressies for me......

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggertea

Mum of Two
Reaction score
.... there's just nothing I want!!

All I can see that I want is stuff for baby - should I make hubby buy me some of that rather than a "me" pressie or is he right in insisting I need something special? lol

Get him to get you a massage! Something nice to pamper yourself before bub comes

yes, get something for yourself. 'You' will come last all the time when baby is here, so treat urself now hun! make the most of it xxx

Im the same as you, Everyone keeps asking me what I want for Christmas and I end up saying, a Highchair or Playswing lol!
But now Iv decided I want a digital camera, Ready for when baby is here to capture all them special moments :)!
Perhaps OH could get you a camera, or video camera or a digital photoframe, There fantastic!!!
Xx

If you're certain that all you want is for bubba then get him to get some baby bits and then maybe some pampering treats for you too.

I agree ask for something for you....treats before baby is here.

I dont want anything but I have booked myself in just before christmas for a mum to be package of manicure, pedicure, facial and back massage.
My family know I go there to get waxed and will more than likey either give me money or get vouchers to have it again before baby is due. Or even just for my waxing.

Emma.xx

I suggested to hubby today that he get something we will need for baby and then an extra little surprise for me. So hopefully get the best of both worlds then. lol

I'm the same way!! Can not find anything I want for myself!! Everything I see if baby stuff!! My parents and inlaws have asked for a list of things WE want (they told us NO BABY ITEMS JUST THINGS FOR YOU!) and its all baby things!!!
I told OH the only thing I want is a tripod and new camera bag...he was like umm thats only about 40$..I can't think of anything!

ya i agree with wut the others are sayin

it's hard to come up with anything... so far i'm sitting with a 3d/4d scan from OH.. but it's still baby related.
i guess it's really hard to think about yourself lots when baby is on the mind all the time!!

but i definitely agree that a massage is a good idea!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back