Pressure/pulling feelings

ameeann

Reaction score
Hey guys so a bit of a back story from me... I have a 5 ywar old and a 9 month old baby who was born via emergency c section after he wouldn't come down... So essentially I was pushing for half an hour before they decided to cut him out... Afterwards healing was pretty straight forward but I had a bit of an inflamed cervix and my uterus was uncomfortable (thinking it's scarrinf according to the doctor)

Back to now, I'm currently 5/6 weeks pregnant with number 3 (nope, was not planned, total shock!)

I'm having pain along my scar (nothing severe, just stretchy to be expected pains) but I also have like a pressure on my cervix, almost like it's swollen... I know it sounds strange haha but it's quite like the pressure you get when you're further on, I'm a little concerned but not massively, I see the midwife in 2 weeks... Just wondered if anyone had anything similar?

Sorry for the story <3

I have pressure in my cervix sometimes too. When I brought it up to my midwife (in a previous pregnancy) she said it is just more likely blood flow to the cervix and where the mucus plug is starting to form. Chances are that is probably what you are feeling. Congrats on your pregnancy, even though it was a surprise! Mine was too lol so I know that feeling all too well ;)

I have pressure in my cervix sometimes too. When I brought it up to my midwife (in a previous pregnancy) she said it is just more likely blood flow to the cervix and where the mucus plug is starting to form. Chances are that is probably what you are feeling. Congrats on your pregnancy, even though it was a surprise! Mine was too lol so I know that feeling all too well ;)

Ah that does make sense! Obviously my mind is running away from me because of my precious pregnancy!

Thank you, we're happy... Just a bit overwhelmed haha how are you coping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->