Pretending to be laid back but I AM NOT!!

wannabe mam

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Not been on here in a long while and after 1 month of casually not trying but not preventing I got my stupid hopes up! Told myself to be casual but I did the counting, held it in after the deed and all sorts of other non laid back baby making things! Much to my disappointment of starting my period today! Why do we do it?
My 21 month old daughter sleeps as I write this and I realise how lucky I am. After all it took a year after a miscarraige to get pregnant with her.
I love coming on here and spilling my thoughts as I darent tell anyone we arent being careful as I cant handle the pressure of everyone waiting. I am fed up of people saying "Dont you want another one?" Well of course we do but its not so simple is it! My mum constantly asks "Any news?" and I know exactly what she means!

Well that feels better, I know you will all understand!

Could've written this!!! Was convinced I would fall pg first month this time. Am into 2ww of month 3 and am pretty sure I'm not pregnant now either :-(

I've not told anyone either so these boards are my only place to talk!! My dh thinks I'm crazy and doesn't understand why I'm getting so upset about it but its soooo stressful this ttc business.

Anyway wishing you all the luck in getting your bfp soon xxx

Thanks Fleur!
Its nice to know you feel the same! Yes this does turn us into crazy women and as lovely as my hubby is he will never understand. Well I had a few guilt free vinos last night since I have just started my period!
Good luck and I really hope it happens for you soon xxx

I can feel your pain! No know else knows about us ttc and dh isn't interested in the nitty gritty stuff! It's impossible to be laid back when something so amazing could be happening to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->