Pretty Little Liars?

LOVE Pretty Little Liars. I read the series prior to the TV show but I actually like the TV show though it is a bit different. If Ezra and Aria ever broke up (like they do in the book), I'll be devastated! Ian Harding is so HOT.

So happy I'm not the only one haha! I'm on Season 3, what season are you all on? :D xx

Same haha! I get it off the internet a few hours after it's been on in America :)
Still can't believe Toby thoughh!

Love love love it.

I'm up to date with season 3, I got fed up of waiting for them to show it over here and watch it online. Apparently MTV haven't even picked it up yet so they've no clue when it was going to be on UK TV.

I've enjoyed watching it, not seen it for a while though

I love it !:happydance: but Im in denial ..
Toby cant be a part of "A"
:nope::sad2:

I know!!! :shock: I can't eve say as I don't want to spoil it for anyone else but OMG!

Love PLL! I did try reading the books, got through book one but I find the writing style a little immature :shrug: No doubt I will read them through though as I know there a lot of differences.

Is toby really dead? I hope not :(:(!
I started reading the books but never finished it x

Love PLL! I did try reading the books, got through book one but I find the writing style a little immature :shrug: No doubt I will read them through though as I know there a lot of differences.

Well, the books are meant for younger readers, so it's understandable. I think the writing style is appropriate for the intended age group but definitely not right for anyone older.

I actually find it funny how much I enjoy the show, since it's not my usual type. I'm usually not big on night time soap opera type shows. Stuff like Bones or Castle, or animated shows like the Simpsons, or Futurama are more my style. But PLLs is rather addictive with all the twists and turns they pull.

Yeah, I have to remind myself that sometimes since the books are aimed at young adults :blush: I get a bit carried away. I think I become one of those pedantic people that annoy the life out of me when it comes to differences between books and TV shows. :wacko:

I must admit, I'm a sucker for shows like pretty little liars, desperate housewives, sex and the city and more "girly" shows when they've got a good story line and a bit of a twist but I'm usually in to stuff like Breaking bad, supernatural, game of thrones, prison break etc.

How's everyone finding season 4 so far? And have you seen the new sister show, Twisted? It's not bad so far!

I've been watching too :D I'm loving it! Haven't watched Twisted yet. I started watching their other sister show though, The Lying Game. Got really into it and then suddenly Channel 5 stopped showing it -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->