Pretty Little Liars?

I don't really think Ezra is A, honestly.

Yeah i think.

He followed Aria because hes concerned about her and his reaction is him realising A is still out there

I was completely shocked at the end of last weeks episode as well. I so didn't want that to be true and after watching it I was agreement with the poster above. However, I recently read an article on the Entertainment Weekly website that interviewed the creator of the show and now I'm not so sure. She really made it seem like he was at least involved with A, if not actually being A. But I'm really hoping it's not true!! :nope: But she did say that after the Halloween special we will know absolultely for certain if Ali is alive or not. I can't wait!

And as for the mid-season hiatiuses...they really do stink!! And a lot of shows are doing them now. But ABC Family, which airs PLL, has always done it with their shows for whatever reason. All (or at least most) of their original programming has been broken up into two parts.

And I will definitely be checking out Ravenswood when it airs this fall. It seems pretty creepy and I'm intersted to see where they take it. I watch too many shows as it is though and depending on how much I like it, will determine if I stick with it! :thumbup:

I watched the ABC Family Q&A with Lucy Hale (Aria) and the way she was talking saying 'I don't even think Ian Harding (Ezra) knew I certainly didn't and Aria still doesn't so I'm looking forward to getting to play some dark scenes' so I think it's true :cry:

GIRLS!!
Did anyone watch the Halloween special??!?!?

And then Ravenswood after?!

Yes!! I watched both!!

LOVED Ravenswood!! I can't wait till next weeks episode! It seems a little darker then PLL, and I like that!!

The Halloween special was good! Makes me antsy for January though, and the new season!

I watched the Halloween special but not Ravenswood yet I saved that for tonight :haha: Can't wait for the new episodes in January! The whole graves thing is weird so can't wait to watch Ravenswood and see what happens :)
I cant wait to see how the girls find out who A is.

I haven't watched the Halloween special yet.Is it worth watching?

Definitely worth watching tverb! It wasn't as good as last years Halloween special in my opinion last years on the train was my favourite Halloween special, this one kind of opens up and sets the scene for Ravenswood, the spin off, which I think it focused on quite a bit and took away from it being PLL IMO, but the end makes it worth watching, I won't spoil it for you :haha:

I just started watching this last week and have already watched the first series lol. I love it!

How many special episodes is there? Need to make sure I watch them as well as all the normal ones :)

If you search on wikipedia it shows you every episodethat is currently out :) thats what I use! x

Wow i started seeing it on Netflix, im obsessed haha, i love it. Im already on season 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->