Pretty Little Liars?

I tried the lying game and just couldnt get in to it :( might try again though at some point.

I started watching the lyinggame but couldn't get into it for some reason! Haven't seen the latest episode of pll yet, reallly need to watch it.

Who's your fav character? x

I love PLL. I have watched The Lying Game, Twisted, Switched at Birth, & used to love Greek.

I've had so many friends recommend it, and we have it on Netflix here but I'm still in the first season and just can't get into it.

Probably because I can't stand the one actress. Frig, can't remember her name but she played the little sister of one of the dudes in Gossip Girl. :blush: She irritates me! I try to remind myself that its because she's a good actress and all... but still :haha:

Pretty Little Liars is legitimately my favourite show! Haha, I am obsessed! GAH.

Has anyone seen the most recent episode of Season 4? Jesus, it is getting better and better every episode!

I am so jealous, a girl I know has just traveled to America and go to go on a PLL set :'(

I'm a HUGE fan of PLLs. :) I can't wait for the new episode tomorrow night. I find it so addicting and I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next. I was genuinely surprised at how last weeks episode ended. I don't know how many of you are caught up with the show so I won't give anything away...but I was shocked! LOL

I actually started reading the books after I watched the TV show and I've read up to book 8 (I think...). I'll eventually read the rest but I have to say I love the show much more than the books. The books seem to just move a bit too slowly for me. And I don't like some of the characters in the books as well as on the show either.

I saw some mentions of The lying Game here as well. I haven't read the books but I really liked the show and was hoping that they'd get a season 3. But unfortunately that didn't pan out. :(

I know!!!! OMG I was so shocked!!!
I cannot wait until October for another episode!!! :(

I literally sat up in bed..Jaw on the floor in shock at the last episode!!

I don't want to wait until January for the 2nd half of season 4 :( Octobers not too far away for the Halloween special though :)

Anyone planning on watching the spinoff Ravenswood in October with Kaleb in it?

I was honestly surprised that Ezra is A. :shock:

Agh! Really? I haven't watched this newest season yet... waiting for it to load onto Nextflix.

What is with all these mid-season hiatuses? Drives me nuts! I don't remember shows doing it that often back in the day, now it seems like every show has a break part way through the season. :nope:

Agh! Really? I haven't watched this newest season yet... waiting for it to load onto Nextflix.

What is with all these mid-season hiatuses? Drives me nuts! I don't remember shows doing it that often back in the day, now it seems like every show has a break part way through the season. :nope:

I know right? drives me insane!

I think hes a red herring personally!

I think hes a red herring personally!

Totally agree, I'd be surprised if Ezra actually turns out to be A. It seems as though they like building us up to things like that end of season, only for it to turn out to be something completely different when it returns. I think Ezra being A now would be far too easy for them and make it too simple to wrap everything up :haha: From the looks of things it's going to drag out for much longer than that

Its got 1 and a half seasons left i think.

x

I heard they were signing for another 2 seasons (after the other half of this one) though I'm not sure how true that is or whether its been confirmed.

I also think they wouldn't reveal who A is this early, but I've been reading all the Ezra is A theories online of people with way too much time going all the way back to the beginning and finding clues in everything and anything and it has made me think hmm maybe it does make a little sense lol. I reckon he's board shorts though not necessarily A.

I heard they were signing for another 2 seasons (after the other half of this one) though I'm not sure how true that is or whether its been confirmed.

I also think they wouldn't reveal who A is this early, but I've been reading all the Ezra is A theories online of people with way too much time going all the way back to the beginning and finding clues in everything and anything and it has made me think hmm maybe it does make a little sense lol. I reckon he's board shorts though not necessarily A.

I'm rewatching season 3. Y'know when Ezra has that 50 grand, i wonder if A paid him to help?

I started watching them from season 1 a few weeks ago with my sister when my parents were away on holiday and she was a PLL virgin haha. The 50 grand on other peoples theories they say is the 50 grand Jason paid as the reward for the return of Ali's body, making him A, but yeah I think the twist is he's on the A team but he's not A. Its so frustrating I just wanna know! :( lol

Yep, I just watched that episode not that long ago. It could be that A paid Ezra off, but I do think its the money from the reward that Jason offered for Alison's body.

Personally, I think its going to go down like this. When they are on their final season, the previous season's finale will be the big "A" reveal, or have the PLL's very close to uncovering it.

Then the final season will be how they deal with A and get rid of him/her once and for all. :haha:

I'm really hoping that the A reveal and resolve won't be just a single episode. :haha:

I honestly wonder how after season 4 they're gonna carry it on? They're all going to college, and different colleges. Unless they end up doing it that they come home for summer and it all starts when they're back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->