Pretty Little Liars?

Oh really? I can't believe Ali is the one to get married! I was hoping it'd be Spencer and Toby or Hannah and Caleb.

How long is it off for?

Oh my god i can't cope, they can't leave me hanging again!
I totally did not suspect cece at all! or that story!

Definitely an anti climax for me and lots of things seem to be unanswered but I still liked it :lol:
Really don't want to have to wait for the next season seems ages!! Will be weird seeing them as older though..

I thought it was a total letdown. Too many holes in the story, too many scenarios that didn't fit the previous episodes (like Bethany killing Toby's mom as a 12 yr old, and Wilden being paid off for that even though he was supposedly Bethany's age in older episodes), the whole thing was just sloppy. I was massively disappointed.

I text my cousin before I sat down to watch it and I did a happy dance when I realised I was right. But, did I miss the part about why CeCe was tormenting the other girls? The sound on my laptops so crap I was basically sat on the laptop trying to listen.

None of it makes sense, Bethany killed Tobys mom as a kid, but theres a flashback where Ali meets her as a 14 year old! Ridculous, so many plot holes, bloody rubbish!

I too can't believe Ali's married, there's a promo pic and Hanna has a engagement ring on aswell i think!

I'm hoping there's more to be explained when it comes back xxx

Hannah gets engaged but not to Caleb :( sucks!

Looking forward to January!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->