Pretty Little Liars?

Disappointed :nope:
Sometimes I get really hyped up about PLL and then other times I'm just like whyyyy do I watch it!

I'm confused by it, what did we actually find out? I watched it before but had the kids running around so wasn't paying full attention lol.

I liked 95% of the episode. It was pretty good. But the last 5 mins .. no .. just no .. :nope:

I loved the last episode, actually one of my favourites overall. Although I am devastated that I've now caught up. No idea what I'll watch next. Quite fancy Orange is the new Black though.

Ok a few things

So instead of Alison having a twin it's Jason that has a twin? I assume thats what the video was about when Spencer watched it and asked if the guy in the mask was Charles.
So now Spencer has another half brother called Charles that she didn't know about? and he is A?
Either Jason forgot about him or he has been hiding the fact that he has a brother. It was a bit strange. I quite like that Mona is back though.

I posted a reply earlier and it never went through! so try again

From what I got we now know that "A" is Charles but not who Charles actually is. From the card inside the hand mirror the liars found in monas room there were 3 anagrams that all spell out "Charles Dilaurentis" but also some other things too. Spencer was the first in to watch the home video of Alis mum holding a baby(that i assume is ali) and two little boys who look the same and say something along the lines of "Now give your sister a kiss" but only one boy kisses the baby and the other walks off. Then it cuts to Mona looking at the pictures of the same two little boys together

Favourite theory at the momen is that Charlies is Jasons twin brother, that for whatever reason got pushed out of the family*and possibly* sent to radley. A likes playing with dolls, dressing as Ali and also other feminine things so I think that perhaps Charlies is Britney and thats the persona he took in Radley after not being able to come to terms with his gender?

Yup. Im confused!

I'm very confused too. I was like who the hell is Charles?!! :haha:
Still a bit disappointed though..

I was a bit disappointed but when all the twin theories were flying around back in Season 3 that they were going to do a Courtney DiLaurentis because of all the twin hints I said Jason was the one with the twin.

I had a theory as soon as they dropped the Charles DiLaurentis anagram clue and one of the writers dropped hints at it being right on Twitter. After watching the finale its basically backed up a lot of it and I think Ive figured it out, I just don't want to wait until the Summer to find out if I'm right!

I was a bit disappointed but when all the twin theories were flying around back in Season 3 that they were going to do a Courtney DiLaurentis because of all the twin hints I said Jason was the one with the twin.

I had a theory as soon as they dropped the Charles DiLaurentis anagram clue and one of the writers dropped hints at it being right on Twitter. After watching the finale its basically backed up a lot of it and I think Ive figured it out, I just don't want to wait until the Summer to find out if I'm right!
What's your theory?
I've been reading a thread similar to this on another board and people are saying Andrew is Charles. It would kinda make sense considering the lair was found on the campbell farm and you see Andrew listening in to the phone call to Melissa. Whatever they do, I hope it's good.

Okay my theory is:

Charles and Jason are the Di Laurentis twins, fathered by Peter Hastings, as seen in the video, also seen is a baby girl, not Alison, another daughter. After concieving the twins Mrs D moved her family away in a bid to cover up the real paternity of her kids. Whilst living away Charles kills the young baby accidentally and the family send him to Radley and try to pretend it never happened, taking away all pictures, moving back to Rosewood and having Alison. Alison becomes the number one child because she reminds them of what they lost, whereas Jason who reminds them of his murderous twin is pushed aside. Charles visits home once but breaks Alisons arm and never returns again.
Flashing forward, Mrs D brought two yellow dresses, one for Ally and one for the girl she had lost, but she asks Ali to keep it quiet.
Flash forward again and Mrs D whilst visiting Radley discovers Charles has a girlfriend, Bethany Young and so, seeing it as a chance to replace her missing daughter, lavishes the girl, meanwhile Bethany is tortured inside drawing hateful art as a reflection of what Charles is telling her about his evil family.
One night Charles and Bethany break out (the phone call Mrs D receives was a warning), wanting to confront Mrs D, Charles sees Alison, hits her over the head and Mrs D wanting to cover it up, buries her, Grunwald saves her. Jessica the other missing girl (remember her? They met her friends?) is Alisons friend and comes to visit her, Charles and Bethany having returned to the scene, is enraged to see what he thinks is Alison again, alive, and hits her again. Melissa buries her thinking its Alison and Spencer did it. (Melissa being the one who actually killed Jessica because didnt the report say she was alive when buried?)
Charles is returned back to Radley with nobody knowing any different. At some point in his lifetime at Radley, he meets Tobys mom and cares for her before she kills herself.
Bethany Young goes on the run.
(I know they identified the body as Bethany but hell, they though it was Alison at one point!)
Meanwhile Mona assumes the identity of A, is caught, locked up, and meets Charles, who takes over the game and forces Mona to work for him, without her ever knowing. Red coat is Bethany, working for Charles. At some point Charles is released again and at this point, interactions with Jason and everyone else could sometimes have been Charles? Things like, when he kissed Aria and was taking all those creepy ass photos, that was Charles, not Jason. Charles eventually wants to end Jason and assume his identity (like dropping Jason in the lift?)
At some point Charles stops hating Alison and realizes she is his one link to a real family, she could replace his sister and make everything okay so his end game is getting her (hes tried many times, in NY, in hr house etc) the liars are a big part of getting Alison, he knows she would want her friends so he plots to take them aswell, so she can be happy. But Mona double crosses him and Charles decides to take her instead, making her his Alison and leaving the real one to rot/maybe eventually killing her.

He killed Mrs D. He either killed Maya (and Nate took the bullet.. literally) or he has her too because she figured it out after finding things in the house when she moved in. He knew Garrett and Ian etc because he was following Jasons life also. He went after Jasons friends because he saw Jasons life as the one he should of had.

Charles knows Spencer is also his sister, its why he saved her from Ian, (That wasnt Mona)

Marlene said Charles is someone we've seen since season one. So hes either Jason and Jason is playing both parts of his twin, or its someone else (which would blow a hole in my whole Charles pretending to be Jason thing) that we've seen often, like Wren, Andrew etc.

Phewwww, thats my theory. Although i have read someone say that Toby is the other twin and he doesnt know and Jason is Charles.

Ooh thats quite good, I'm kinda hoping they read your post and decide to go with that LOL

I wish I remember enough characters to think of theories. Even this season finale didn't seem like a season finale to me and I was surprised when a new episode didn't come out next week. I have the feeling that when the story finally unfolds I wont remember enough to care lol!

What's your theory?
I've been reading a thread similar to this on another board and people are saying Andrew is Charles. It would kinda make sense considering the lair was found on the campbell farm and you see Andrew listening in to the phone call to Melissa. Whatever they do, I hope it's good.

I'd love to hear your theory.

Last night I have enjoyed watching it......very interesting story..............

How do we all feel about the summer finale? :lol:

I loved the story! Think Cece as a character played it perfectly. Thought it was a bit of an anticlimax with how easily she gave up in the end, although I don't doubt for a second that in the Time hop she will appear again.

So excited for it to come back! Got bloody ages to wait though. Apparently one of them in pregnant in the timehop xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->