Pretty Little Liars?

Can we talk about ghost Mona beetlejuice? So awesome, also did anybody read the letter Hanna found really closely? Did anybody catch what it said? It was something super important i did!

Ali gave Bethany Young a yellow top. Ali was wearing one the night she "died"

Just saw this thread. I love PLL! What was on the letter?

I saw what you wrote. Wow! Makes you think of the yellow tops young Ali saw too. Plus the fact her mom told young Ali to never mention it to her Dad. I wonder...... Is it that he found out and went into a rage????? Every time you think you know, you don't know.

My husband tells me I should be ashamed of myself watching teeny bopper shows. But I love it!

Does anybody still watch? Any ideas on who will be revealed as A in the finale?

Ella was acting a bit strange in the last episode, wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be her at this point

Me! I'm not sure who to think though! It's been good this season!

Gonna reply in a spoiler just in case anybody hasnt caught up yet

what do you think of the stuff with Andrew? I thought for a while he was A then i thought nah theyre making it too obvious so maybe hes another of A's helpers if he is actually involved

I think they're making it way too obvious. I'm almost positive he will have nothing to do with it.

If he is A i will stab myself in frustration.
I cant wait for the big reveal!
i do think he was the one shooting Mike and Caleb and Ezra though, trying to show Aria Ezra cant keep her safe etc?

Ooh nice thought, L! Never even considered that. I don't laaaiiikkkee it. I want Aria and Ezra. :cry:

Aria just doesn't fit with anybody else in my head :lol: I don't really like Andrew anyway, not sure if he's A though - hope not because it'd be a bit disappointing I think. I want it to be someone who kinda been fooling us all along to make it more dramatic - if that makes sense? I get way to into it!! :haha:

This is a mammoth post sorry! Its just nobody i know watches it!!

I love Aria and Ezra, but also a tiny part of me is like, erm, hes kind of creeper on teens and also the whole stalking, writing a book thing? Y'know? But deep inside i want Aria and Ezra!
I do NOT want Spence and Toby though. Toby sucks. I prefer Wren but hes with Melissa again now (like hello! how messed up!)
But my real loves will forever be Hannah and Caleb. I love Caleb. Hes awesome!!

My only Andrew is A worry is that Marlene the writer said its someone who has been around for all of it and Andrew is in the first ep. I really hope its not him though!

I follow a lot of PLL instagrams and blogs and a few things have been pointed out.
The trailer for the Big A reveal says there has been 9 deaths, but there has been ten, Maya and Bethany Young are the only bodies we didn't see.

The creepy twins that were working for Mona were in the courtroom behind Alison.

Its been a while since Jenna, Noel Khan, Lucas have been relevant.

Andddd reportedly these things will happen at some point, rumours but the spoiler place has got quite a lot right so far!

Mike will die.
Alison will have slept with Byron.
Jenna was only blind in one eye
Monas body will be found!

Also WHAT IS IN THE BARRELL?! WILL WE EVER KNOW?!?!

Oh and these made me laugh. Not spoilers they are just big!
https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/lhancock90/11076042_10153179568599188_1067267807_n_zps2qkueb1f.jpg

https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/lhancock90/11081783_10153179568654188_650264199_n_zpsrmdtpkxd.jpg

I only started watching about a month ago. On Season 5, about half way through. One of the best shows I've watched, so addicting!

Yay other people who like Pretty little liars! My partner's lost their minds a bit when I was marathon in all 5 seasons on Netflix. Caught up to the current eps in about 3 or 4 weeks. They mind it less now I'm marathoning person of interest and liars is limited to once a week

Can't wait for the finale. Though I'm guessing the ultimate A won't be revealed until season 7.

Apparently the big A is going to be revealed to viewers during the finale but the liars still won't know who it is.

lhancock90 said:
If he is A i will stab myself in frustration.
I cant wait for the big reveal!
i do think he was the one shooting Mike and Caleb and Ezra though, trying to show Aria Ezra cant keep her safe etc?
Andrew was acting a bit off the last few episodes so you might be right, never really thought of it that way. I don't think he's A, well I reallllllly hope not. I did hear that it's going to be someone that has been in it from the start and the reveal will apparently be heartbreaking so it could be one of the liars themselves. I still have a feeling Aria's mom has something to do with it.

Im almost convinced in the ali twin theory! They said there have been clues in recent episodes building up to things. Maybe its a curve ball to throw people off, or om way off. Im watching ep 23 s5 at the moment and before the court scene ali is looking at her reflection, then it cuts to her looking at her reflection in the desk, then two twins in the jury, she looks at them then back in to the desk not long after where you see her reflection again?

Ive already changed my mind I think :'D I just want to knoowww who it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->