Pretty sure bfn

littlejenx

Reaction score
Been paranoid hubby left it in too long 11 days ago (using withdrawl method) been having lots of ewcm and a real craving for cups of tea!:wacko: not sure if I even ovulate as my periods have not yet returned as still breastfeedubg 19 month old during the night. Might test again in a few days, this was taken after a 3 hour old and 2 drinks. 99.9999999 sure it's bfn. Just thought id double check x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 63
I'm thinking it's negative. However when are you due for your period?

It's called aware, it was pretty cheap from the chemist. Might try a superdrug test although definatly now thinking I'm out. Still hAvnt had a period so makes everything harder, I think I'm just imaging symts x

I can see a hint of line hun and it does look like it's got colour.xx

Just took this superdrug one. Def bfn x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 22
Nope nothing on that one. Maybe the first was evap line I could see. Xx

I have been slightly crampy this afternoon so was starting to wonder if af was coming but Iv just had more ewcm! This is Atleast the sixth day in a row.....something is going on!! X

I sometimes get ewcm right before af. Try to not focus on it as that maybe what's delaying your af. Hope you get an answer soon xx

She is right, the more u stress about it. Sometimes the later you can make yourself. Do stuff to try, all be it hard to di, but to keep your mind on something else. Once your relaxed, it should come xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->