Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

Ali33

Reaction score
Well after 13 days late I am pretty sure the witch reared her ugly head. I really thought this was my month. I hate the way our bodies mess with us. I have regular 31 day cycles, wasn't even stressed this month.. sigh..
Anyone else at CD1 today?

Weren't you late for AF last month too? 13 days late and now I am back here lol.. Great... lol

My AF for this month was late as well but I'm currently on CD7 of a 36 day cycle.

I'm hoping my cycle goes back to 31 days. Well really I hope it doesn't come next month at all lol.. Are you going to try anything new this month?

Weren't you late for AF last month too? 13 days late and now I am back here lol.. Great... lol

Not really, I took my nuvaring out and had my withdrawl bleed a few days later. I was late for ovulation this month, but AF came right on time (14 dpo). :cry: That also means that we BD's with PRISTINE timing last month. FML.

aw Ali and Spotless mind it looks like we are cycle buddies again this time around!!! sad to be in this position but happy to share the company with you ladies!!! this is our month for sure!!! Im on CD2 today. I got AF after work yesterday was a pretty big bummer.

CD2 here too.. Witch showed up last night but at least I am out of limbo! Just ordered Fertilaid for DH, bout to order some OPKs for me. Ovulated late last night. Just started temping at the supposed end of my cycle last month. Wondering if the reason I haven't gotten preggo yet is because I am off on the timing of ovulation. Decided this month I am not taking any chances.lol

Meant ovulated later last cycle lol..

That could very well be! This month and last month were the first months in a row i had a regular 28day cycle and I ovulated for sure on CD15 just this past time but that was my first month temping also. Last cycle I started Mucinex and Soy Isoflavones. I got a positive opk the day before my temp dropped on CD15 so Im pretty sure I def ovulated, but that was the first cycle ive had EWCM since coming off of my adderall RX 4 or 5 months ago. Pretty sure that messed me all up and I wasn't even ovulating because my cycles were crazy after that. Now that I have it down on a schedule with temps and opks and ewcm Im feeling more confident that we can make this happen! Are you trying anything else besides the fertilaid?? I might get something for DH too...I also want to try preseed, Ive heard great things about that...

I want to try the Mucinex. How often do you take it? Also going to get some prenatals.. Both dh and I are thinking it might be him. I have a daughter from a previous relationship. I might try the fertilaid for woman next month. :)

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as I'm at the same stage as you are. I came off my microgynon pill on 20th July, had my withdrawal bleed, BD around the time I 'thought' I was ovulating (new to all this!) but stupid AF has arrived 4 days earlier than expected :(

I feel sad which is silly because I was so naive to think that it would be as easy as coming off the pill and getting pregnant straight away! I guess I'm glad I've now had my first proper AF since being on the pill for 8 years.

Anyway, I've been lurking for the past few weeks and thought it was about time I registered. So as of today I'm on CD1. Off to get the clearblue digi opk in the morning so I can find out when I ovulate this month and BD like crazy!

I'm about to order these OPKs too.. Never used any before. Going on 10 months I figure it's about time I do lol..
I hope we all get our BFPs next month!!!!

I know, I've been procrastinating getting the SA done because I know he will feel terrible if is him, but we have to get on that! I took Mucinex once a day (it depends what kind you get you just take them as it says on the label...mine were once a day ones) up until the day or a little after i Ovulated. Its just to think the mucus so I figured wasn't neccessary after that...I might take it a few days after O this time though

No I started it the day after AF was done i think or a few days after that....were you thinking about taking it during AF?? I dont know if there is really a point to that but maybe? im willing to try anything! and welcome Button05!!

LoL no I'm not, was just curious on when to start lol.. Didn't know if it might take awhile to "kick in" lol..

ohhh haha im not sure if it is the same for everyone but i literally got EWCM pretty much the 2nd day if not the SAME day. which was in my "fertile window" it worked quick. so yeah i guess i started it a few days after AF. I was thinking about it for a while so im not sure exactly which day i finally decided to go for it haha but I do know that i pretty much instantly saw results. i think i might just start taking it tomorrow when i start the soy up again. i only have like a 4 day AF so id only be jumping the gun by a day or 2 anyways..

I am just starting to check cm, like literally I checked it the past 2 days, not today though lol.. I never thought it would take this long! Time to pull out all the stops lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->