Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

The witch showed up today lol.. I don't think I am ever getting pregnant at this point..

I never watched that, Stacey. Since we're on the movie topic, if you want to see a live birth, watch Dr T and the Women, if you haven't already. :)

Ali - That sucks. hon. :hugs2: I have a terrible memory, but did you say that you were gonna get DH tested if you got AF again?

I had a big dip yesterday and my highest temp today. But TBH I don't think it means much. My cycle is supposed to be longer this month, as FF is showing that I ovulated a couple of days later, and according to DPO stats last month vs this month, I had the same dip and rise at 8/9 dpo. However, my temps match up on overlay if I put my O a couple of days earlier (which would make me 11dpo, not 9dpo). I guess only time will tell!

nicole ur cycless reminds me of how mine were! dh was awlays like "isnt ur period due" n I was like I have no idea it never came when ff said it would until the 1 cycle before my bfp they finally regulated for aome reason. hopefully af will stay away for good for u! I have an u/s in about 2hrs im nervous bc its an internal one I was trying to avoid them. im scared the probe is going to be giant! the dr said its comparable to a tampon but the ones I wore are skinny ones! :( oh well I giess I have to get uaed to being violated lol. ali im tellin u try the preseed! I was convinced that dh had ******** swimmers and I think I was right bc the preseed got it done. that and the geritol

lol I tried to say re-tar-ded and it made it stars

LOL Stacey, it's not bad! They put so much lube around there too. I think that's the most uncomfortable part - sitting in all that crap.

Looks like this: https://sinaiem.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/Pelvic-US-Up-300x225.jpg

Good luck on your US! Let us know how it goes. :)

heyyy it went good! want as bad as I thoight n u could see way more so I'm glad I did it!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_13510279253321440.jpg
    FB_IMG_13510279253321440.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4
Awww awesome!

Took a test this morning, BFN. I should have listened to myself and waited. I don't feel pregnant at all, so I guess we'll see. I should start this weekend.

...and today we got a BFP!

To be honest, I was shocked! I kept tilting the test thinking, no way - especially since I've really only had some slight cramps as symptoms. But after a minute or two it was pretty solid pink. I have no idea how I'm going to tell him, but he's taking the kids to school now so I'm going to find some creative ways - since this is probably our last!

https://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/338/test6t.jpg

ahhhhhh!! omgosh!!! congrats!! sorry I havent been on here in a few days ahhhh im so excited for I
u!

OMG girl I am so happy for you!!!! I have been so damn busy and haven't been here but OMG I am so happy for you!!!!

Where are you girls?!?!

Attachments

• pregnancy test.jpg
    pregnancy test.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 2
Yay! So how are you feeling, Ali?

I'm finally almost out of the 1st tri! I feel like I had nausea all day, every day, for about 6 weeks. That let up about a week ago, so I'm just fighting the tiredness. But it is better. I was sleeping like 13-14 hours a day. LOL! I also have been spotting since 10 weeks. But I've had 2 scans since, and the baby is fine, so I'm not really sure why. I never spotted with the others.

Annnnnd.... my 12 week scan looks like a girl. So I'm hoping she stays that way!

Aww!!! It's crazy how advanced u/s are now. 10 years ago they weren't that advanced. I hope it is a girl since that seems to be what you want! :)

I have been tired, on and off sore bbs, and twinges. I know week 6 is when the bomb will be dropped on me lol..I hope I don't have morning sickness like I did with my daughter, the whole 9 months!!!
We are hoping for a boy. Would be the first grandson for his family. I think I told you he thought he couldn't have kids so he is so excited! I wrapped the test and gave it to him at 3am on Christmas Eve. :) I was planning on testing that day anyway because I was 3 days late. I just had a feeling that I was, a different feeling than when I thought I was before lol..
All 3 of us are having babies!!!! I am so happy!!!!

Well maybe you'll get lucky with no m/s if it's a boy. I barely had any symptoms with my 3 boys.. just a little nausea and only at night for a bit.

Aww I bet that made his Christmas...and his family if you told them already.

We have told so many people lol.. Hoping I don't jinx myself..
I am starting to get sick and it sucks. I can't sleep at night so I am exhausted during the day.. :(
Are you still bleeding?
I have my first appt 1/22/13.. I am so nervous!!!

Well I got the flu, so I haven't been bleeding for 3 days, going on 4, but then again.. I haven't done anything. I think I might bleed when I overexert myself.. like with housework or picking up the toddler. Neither my OB or the high risk doc I saw for the MaterniT21 Plus test said my placenta was low.. they didn't say they saw anything wrong. But I'm just going to stay on mostly bedrest until I get my 14 week appointment and can really talk to the doctor.

BTW - got my results in this morning. Neg for all trisomys and it's a GIRL!! Finally!

Aww that's great! I know you wanted a girl. I am so happy for you!!
Thinking I need to stay outta the 1st trimester area. I am already nervous and I feel like it makes me more so when going in there.. :(
Tomorrow I am 6 weeks and dreading m/s.. So scared I am going to have it for the whole 9 months. :(

Yeah, some of the topics can be scary.

Hopefully you'll get a boy and breeze right through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->