Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

Ali! I was hoping you were still on here. :) I think we're cycle buddies! I wasn't sure AF was really coming, but this afternoon my spotting increased a little and I've got stronger cramps, so I think I'm on CD1. I'm a little disappointed, but we didn't actually start trying yet so I shouldn't be. How is AF progressing for you? I'm terrified I'm in for the worst period of my life b/c I was also 13 days late. :(

Here's to keeping the witch away next month! :D
Hey!!! Man I thought you would have your bfp!!! What is up with us being 13 days late??? I am CD3 now, honestly it is heavy but I am not cramping at all which is weird. Usually the heavy days I have some cramping.
What are you going to try this month? I bought Fertilaid for DH, opks for me and going to try the Mucinex. Pulling out all the stops! LoL..

That smep is really interesting! I never had a miscarriage but I just might try it!!!

Hahah! You're so ready! Man I think just the stress of 'when is she coming?!' got to us. This month was totally a record for me.

Well I'm going to count today as CD1, even though I started spotting 2 days ago.. just because it's just now getting to be like a little heavier spotting. I keep reading about making the first day of heavier flow CD1 instead of spotting, even though I've always counted the first day I spot as CD1.

I don't think I'm going to do anything except BD every single day after AF goes. We both work at home, so it's really easy. I'm still going for my visit on the 6th to make sure everything is OK. I missed my last pap, so I really should. I am definitely going to try to have some restraint with the tests this next month.. I did like 25 tests.. 6 being FRER.. that's like what.. 40 bux? LOL

Girl I got 3 frer in a pack at Walmart for 12.96!!! Where do you get your tests from??
I was telling him last night that as soon as the witch is gone we are doing it every day till I am preggo or the witch shows lol.. That way we don't miss the window!!!
We need our BFPs dang it!!!! LoL

I usually go to Super Target.. I think they were having a sale one day.. and I bought the 2 tests, but there was an extra in them.. so 3 really. They were like 10 bux. So 20 bux for those, and 20 for the Dollar Tree tests = $40. You can also go to the first response website and print a coupon. :)

I just read on that link that SpotlessMind posted (didn't see the link before), that doing it every day does more harm than good.. who'd have thought!

"Trying" too often can actually do more harm than good. Do not try every night! You will get exhausted and sore, and your mucus--both for fertility and for lubrication--will dry up, and you will stop trying too early in the month or miss an important day. Every other day is absolutely sufficient, with three nights in a row during peak time sealing the deal.

Oh ok I.thought you meant $40 for just the frers lol..
I have heard every other day too, maybe I should do that so his swimmers can refresh lol.. What is considered the peak time? After you get a positive opk?

Ya - the site says to BD whenever you have a +opk for 3 nights, skip, then BD again.

Ugh! I just found out my husband's going out of town in Sept. I should be ovulating somewhere between the 3rd and 8th.. and he's out of town the 9th to 12th! I better not be late. LOL

Maybe you will ovulate later in time for him to come back! I am nervous.about my cycle, if it is going to go back to 31 days or what. I hate change! LoL

I'm going to write it off as a fluke. I think because my cycles are always really regular, this was a one time deal. Maybe a chemical pregnancy? I don't know too much about that.

I will say that I'm a little irritated she showed up so late! I'm going to a concert in September (which I have to drive to another state for) and I didn't want to be on my damn period! LOL

That sucks! What concert are you going to? I hate being on the rag when I am going somewhere!
I am hoping next cycle I don't have a period.. :) I will be 35 next July and I want to hurry and pop one out and get preggo right away with another one lol..

Fiona Apple!! Actually.. as my DH just pointed out - "Not if you're pregnant" - totally true!!

LOL My birthday's also in July! I will be 33 next year, so I am doing the same. :)

Well let's get these BFPs! I am ready for the witch to be gone so I can ovulate! I am going to try not to symptom spot this time.. Will be hard I know lol

Ugh me too! Cramps are getting worse and flow is heavier now. Gosh - I know all too well now that symptom spotting is not worth it! The only thing I'll believe is those two pink lines. LOL

Me too!
Speaking of flows, mine is bad! I just had to leave work and go home and change because I leaked! I never have to do that!!! I am changing supplies every hour! Not too crampy though thank God!! I am ready for it to be over!

Aw that sucks Ali! I'm usually really heavy for 2 days only. So I know how you feel. If I have to be anywhere for more than an hour, I usually wear a back up pad (I use tampons)! LOL I'm so paranoid and it's actually saved me a few times.

my flow is slowing down :) think thats thanks to the soy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->