Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

I know...if you wouldve told me 9 months ago id still be trying, i wouldve laughed. i thought it was gonna be a once n done thing :( it makes me sad to think that if it WOULD have been that way, id be gearing up to have the LO right now :(

Right!?!?! My daughter came so quick and easy! But that was 10 years ago lol.. Dang it this better be our month lol..
Ok girls, so when are we planning on testing? ;) To be honest, this last month was the only time I have ever tested.. lol.. I was never late any other time! I decided I want to join in the fun and test a little earlier lol..

yeah i thought God was trying to teach me a lesson on patience and i waited all the way til 14dpo to test then at 15dpo my crosshairs moved making me back to 10dpo! so this month...i said forget the waiting...im starting testing at 10dpo if i can even wait that long i have been known to test at 6dpo ahahaha trying not to do it THAT early and drag out the disappointment.

I am thinking about trying at 12-13 dpo? I read on ff that most get a bfp by 13 dpo..

yeah I saw that too...I think its something crazy that like only 14-20% get a pos at 10dpo haha but that doesnt stop me. FF says like 67% of bfps are reported before 13dpo or maybe it was 12dpo when i saw that. i think 12dpo is a good chance you will see a bfp if and WHEN there will be one!!! I want twins so im hoping that my hcg levels will be high enough by 10dpo :)

I was going to say, "Holy smokes you have a short cycle!".
AF showed up for me today too, not super happy about that. I just went and got some Preseed though, if nothing else it should add some fun to the whole process next month :)

We need to remember fun in all this!

I don't think I'm going to test until AF is due, tested on 10dpo and 12 dpo last month and got so depressed with the BFN's! So OH has told me to wait.

I have no clue when I'm testing. Probably start 9DPO, but I don't have any idea when that will be. I'm pretty sure my ovulation was delayed last cycle because I was just getting off of birth control, so I'm hoping I don't have to wait until CD 20 to O this time. We'll see though. I only have 4 OPK's left, I want to order more but don't have the money right now as I have a lot of unexpected car expenses this month. Hpoing I can judge when to use OPK's by EWCM, but idk. Just using SMEP starting CD8 so if I don't get a positive I at least know I'll BD around the right time.

I might wait till AF is due too lol.. Then again I might test early lol.. Just ordered my OPKs yesterday, will be my first time using them..
I decided I need to slow down on the caffeine. I drink way too much soda, going to cut down to one a day. I am going to work on getting healthier as we are trying..
Hopefully you wont have to wait too long to O. Maybe we should just BD every day so the window isn't missed lol

Hey guys! Mind if I join? CD 2.. :( AF got me last night. Grr! Think I will start temping. But will be sleeping in the same room as dd 3 days this wknd on a trip, so can't have an alarm go off to temp... is it worth it to temp w-f or just wait until next tuesday?

I will also be cutting down on my caffeine. im addicted to coffee so i'll have to work on that. What exactly is decaf coffee, like does it taste different ?

I think decaf tastes the same. If you get flavored blends, there are less flavor options. But I get plain decaf and add flavors so that's fine. Just no boost!! I had cut back my caff while in the 2WW, so guess I will just keep doing that!

I don't drink hot coffee but love fraps! Another thing I will be giving up. Went to the gym this morning and had a healthy breakfast.. Brought water to work, no Coke. Just waiting for the headache.. Ugh.. lol..

I had one soda today then switched to water. blah. took soy before bed last night and stomach its hurting pretty bad now. not sure if its from that bc last cycle I had no side effects. what is smep?

My head is pounding now.. I might need to grab a soda on my lunch.. I feel really crappy all of a sudden lol..
I can't wait to get the Fertilaid and opks delivered! I love deliveries for me lol

Ali! I was hoping you were still on here. :) I think we're cycle buddies! I wasn't sure AF was really coming, but this afternoon my spotting increased a little and I've got stronger cramps, so I think I'm on CD1. I'm a little disappointed, but we didn't actually start trying yet so I shouldn't be. How is AF progressing for you? I'm terrified I'm in for the worst period of my life b/c I was also 13 days late. :(

Here's to keeping the witch away next month! :D

I had one soda today then switched to water. blah. took soy before bed last night and stomach its hurting pretty bad now. not sure if its from that bc last cycle I had no side effects. what is smep?

SMEP = Sperm Meets Egg Plan

• "Try" every other night starting Day 8
  • Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks
  • Begin ovulation testing on Day 10
  • When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row
  • Skip one night, then do one last "try"
  • Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun
  • If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.
  • Statistics coming in from women who write me show that about 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, about double the number of the normal population who are not on the plan. This assumes, of course, that you waited for a normal cycle to begin after your loss, and did not begin trying before having a period after a miscarriage. Many women do not ovulate in that first cycle.

SpottlessMind - why skip a night (as indicated in this step - Skip one night, then do one last "try")? Is it not better to just do it as much as possible around O?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->