Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

I am here!!! Just been hella busy! How are y'all doing? How are you Stacey?? Morning sickness yet??
So I just started selling Avon. Y'all can order from me if you would like, they have a ton of cute stuff and good sales! I set up a FB page for it, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarah-Alicia-Avon-Representative/410998692299303
So how are all y'all doing? I haven't even been trying this month, just been so dang busy! I have no idea what CD I am even on lol...
Y'all ready for the holidays?? My daughter will be 10 this month on the 20th. Double digits are scary!!! lol

Man me too Ali! I had a hard enough time with a boy turning pre-teen. Good luck with your daughter! LOL

We decided to hold off on getting pregnant. I mean I guess we're more KTNP than anything. Today's the first day I took my temp in a while - a shocking 96.0 - way lower than my coverline at the beginning of this cycle. But it's been cold here. My CM is definitely not indicative of ovulation. I haven't been checking CM at all really, so I have no idea if I have ovulated or if I still need to. I guess I'll know if I get another long cycle this month.

It was just stressful, and I guess we just want to be extra prepared. We have a big house, but we could use another room and we could move next July, so it just seemed like a better idea to hold off. I still feel like I'm not getting any younger though - so I'm definitely not hardcore preventing.. more like.. if the universe wants it, it's meant to be! LOL

How are you Stacey?

hi!,i was wondering where u went! I feel awful lol. im always freezing n nauseous! thats good u guys are taking a more relaxed approach. did u try preseed or geritol? I got my bfp 30days ago so that means u guys should be able tio test again right?

@ Nicole, girl that's how I am feeling too.. if it happens and is God's will then it will happen... My daughter will be 10 on the 20th of this month and already getting the pre-teen drama. She is currently grounded because of her back-talking and attitude.
Stacey- I'm sorry you aren't feeling very good. It comes with the territory lol. Hopefully 2nd tri gets here quick! I didn't so preseed or anything. I only did soy for like 1 day lol.. I am probably like 6-8 dpo right now. I didn't do OPKS or anything this month lol.. Pretty sure I had ewcm cuz when I wiped for the first time ever I actually seen it on the tp lol.. I will probably wait to see if I am late before I test lol

Oh Ali.. I can't tell you how many times I pulled EVERY SINGLE THING out of my teen's room - except books.

Stacey - have you been vomiting yet? I never did get 'that' sick with any of my boys. I just had nausea all day.

Honestly, I'm on cd23, but I have no idea what's going on with me. I started temping after that 96.0 temp. My temps are so low still and I'm having some extreme EWCM - but it's mixed w/ creamy CM. LOL It looks strange to me. If I haven't ovulated yet, I'm looking at a 36 day cycle at the least. My LP is consistently 13 days it seems.

heyy!!! any updates??? anyone test yet or get af? (hopefully not!)
i haven't vomitted yet! (fx) Ive been very nauseous but ive had the stomach virus like 4 times this past year so im very good and fighting back throwing up. i usually just do everything i can NOT to throw up and then I'll end up having diarreah (TMI) instead. but i would rather that then puke! ive had a few very close calls though. I took 6 days off work (since we were supposed to be in california) and ive been able to sleep a lot so thats helping. hopefully it doesnt come back once i go back to work though. i have my first doctor apt tomorrow im nervous! Let me know where you ladies are at now!!

I guess I am CD28.. AF should be coming this week.. No signs or anything.. Funny how there are no signs when you aren't thinking about it.. :p lol..

Nicole-She just got her TV and Wii taken away. Got really bad yesterday. Sometimes I wonder where I failed? I am pretty sure it is my inconsistency.. I am getting better though.

Stacey- I am glad you were able to get some much needed rest. Also glad you aren't vomitting..

What are y'all's Halloween plans?

idk we dont really have any yet.ill prob stay home for trick or treaters but idk if we will get any where or house is. hbu?

Ali - it's not you. It's just part of being a pre-teen. Mine called me a bitch once. It was the only time I'd ever heard him cuss - and he's never cussed since. It's just their hormones.. and the fact that you're the parent.

Stacey - LOL I don't know that I'd rather have the runs.. depends on where I was. Hopefully you don't get sick when you go back to work. It's terrible to sit at a desk all day being nauseous.

We're having a big party, so I've been getting ready for that all month. I'm going to go trick-or-treating with DH and the kids for a little bit, then I'm coming home to pass out candy. :D

I'm CD24, I have no idea when I ovulated, or if I did. I mean, I think I did right around that big dip - based on sex drive, cm (it was actually ewcm/creamy that day) and temp... but my bbt hasn't really gone up. It also dipped again today! I did test this morning w/ BFN.. but I knew it was too early. LOL

I want to go to your party! lol..

I took my temp for like the first 3 days of my cycle and that was it lol.. Have no clue where I am at other than CD29 now I guess. Think I ovulated but didn't use OPKs or anything. If I am late I will test but not until then lol..

My temp spiked today. I put in temps that were the same as today, for the next three days.. and FF says I ovulated yesterday. That's super late though!

I was comparing my chart from last month..and it looks like I have a slow rise over 3 days, spike, dip, spike.. which is just like this month. So I still feel like I should have Od on CD17 (not 24). But who knows. I've gone and started SS and everything too. I was doing so good! LOL

Well if you're around North Texas next weekend you can! I've gone all out decorating - still need a fog machine though. And I'm totally making goodies. :D

mmm I love goodies! i am going to make myself a few this weekend, mostly for my daughter's bday.

I haven't symptom spotted at all. I think the witch should be here within the next day or so.. Really not sure lol.. I just been having so much on my mind lately and so busy that I haven't had time to think about it really.. lol

Ok so I spent way too much time on this probably.. but I don't have a VIP FF account, so I just did the overlay myself. Even though my temps are lower this month.. the dips and spikes are in almost exactly the same spot! That's so weird. Ignore the CM and BD because that's all last months.

https://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/818/hahes.jpg

oh wow it looks pretty much the same!

I had another dip today too.. it's fascinating that our bodies can work like that.

Yeah I know, it really is.. I might have to do an overlay on my 2 full charts and see how they match up lol..
I need to go back through these posts and see if I posted when the witch showed last month. On my FF it shows the 18th but on my other app I use it shows the 20th lol..

Ok it was the 18th and 2 days early. I probably didn't mark it on my other app lol.. That means I should get it again today or tomorrow.. Yay me lol..

hoping af never shows! did u ladies watch what to expect when youre expecting? I watched that right before I got my bfp but it was hillarious

No but I was planning on Redboxing it this weekend!

yes get it!!! did you test yet!?? nicole how about u?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->